High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 906 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 406 806 856 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 956 1006 ... LastLast
Results 13,576 to 13,590 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5572
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Does this club offer VIP fun.
    Nope. Rtff, this place and the traffic light aren't places for extras.

  2. #5571

    Non Fatima report

    As much as she's the hot new thing, there are OTHER girls out there on the Are! Take for example, I'm cruising around and I stop in at the gs at 6mile and there was a WSW buying a bag of chips, short petite frame with very short hair, she gave me the look as I was trying to fuel up but she shot around the corner before I can get her attention.

    There were others out and about, like italian Gina and and Tammy near 7 mile. I swooped Tammy up because I was in the mood for blondes and I had seen her on the Jordano website so I wanted to sample. 2 for body but a 4 for giving effort. .4 donation plus room and I left pretty satisfied so I figured what else is out there. Heading up to 8 mile there was a blonde with a fantastic rack and some lucky guy swooped her before I could (if you did pick her up or know about the woman near six with the shaved head, post about it or pm me I'm interested).

    Personally I don't feel like I'm missing any thing with her, but I might get lucky one day.

    Stay safe.

  3. #5570

    Say it Ain't So

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles442  [View Original Post]
    Okay looks like she just made up that she was Fatima. She first said her name was Emily, but that she also went by Fatima, but she was just making sh*t up I guess cause after looking back through the forum, she's not the Fatima pictured. Anyways she was good. Have digits for seniors if interested.
    So now Emily is trying to steal Fatima's name / business / clients? GTFO! That pisses me off. So what you're not the hot girl, and every time the two of you are out strolling, cars roll past you to scoop the Unicorn lickity split? Try to find out why instead of bulldogging.

    But it's funny at the same time. If Fatima starts calling herself "Emily", she'll probably run the real Emily right off the stroll. Guys will be like,"Oh YOU'RE Emily? Yeah right! Get out of my face". LOL!

  4. #5569

    Little red riding hood on Fort

    If I get a chance this week I will see if I can toftt with the red hooded girl on Fort. I will try for full service.

  5. #5568

    Little red riding hood on Fort

    If I get a chance this week I will see if I can toftt with the red hooded girl on Fort. I will try for full service.

  6. #5567

    Bouzukis

    Does this club offer VIP fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emilio Largo  [View Original Post]
    One girl who has bigger meat flaps than TT's is a dancer named Sonya who used to dance at Players, but now dances at Bouzouki's in Greektown for the Red Wings home games. I don't have a face pic of her, though, although she has a smoking hot body.

  7. #5566

    Becca

    Near the G and SF, I scooped this 5'4" WSW. Long, wavy, dark hair, pretty face, good attitude, definitely not a spinner but not huge either. BBBJCIM was. 25 with no fuss. She went deep, lots of wet noises. Repeater. FS might be fun, given her attitude.

    Hard time lately finding a decent car date spot in that area. Lots of traffic causing us to move a few times. Wound up doing road head. Any suggestions would be welcome by PM.

  8. #5565

    Present for Fatima's daughter

    Glad to hear she got a phone finally. I've missed her a couple times and won't drive 30 minutes on a chance she's out the minute I drive by. Please reply with her new phone number. I almost bought her a phone. Thanks to who ever did.

  9. #5564

    Fatima

    Went out Tuesday during the storm thinking that DPD wouldn't be too active. Hit the R a few passes and saw 2-3 WSW but nothing I was tempted to scoop. I was making the turn at 6 and saw a blonde / streaker haired girl. Pulled in to GS and had someone following me so I cruised past. Did a turn around on side street and she had turned down the second car thinking I was someone she knew. It was the Unicorn Fatima. Super sweet easy to talk to. Settled on BBBJWS. Awesome. I got digits and will get a notel soon and sample the goods a little more thoroughly.

  10. #5563
    Quote Originally Posted by KwalaBear  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Those are TT's big juicy labias, my friend. If you find any bigger than those, lets have a giner pic face off.
    One girl who has bigger meat flaps than TT's is a dancer named Sonya who used to dance at Players, but now dances at Bouzouki's in Greektown for the Red Wings home games. I don't have a face pic of her, though, although she has a smoking hot body.

  11. #5562
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles442  [View Original Post]
    Just another glowing review of fatima. Picked her up tonight on Dakota. Asked what her name was as she fit the description. She responded with another name, but then mentioned she's also known by Fatima. After getting in the car, she pulled the tatas out for verification. Very bubble and enthusiastic, she is a gem. We rolled to her spot (I know, not the right policy, but her reputation preceeds her, and she seemed very cool). On her way she guessed how I liked it, and talked about how much she likes doing this and that, a very nice touch. Once there, she got right to business and worked things out the way we discussed. Very enthusiastic and skillful. Got the digits (although she said she didn't have it on her). Said I could come by the house next time for a more relaxing time. Anyone have experience with this? Recommended? 20 paid plus 5 tip. Will definitely repeat.

    Stay safe!
    Okay looks like she just made up that she was Fatima. She first said her name was Emily, but that she also went by Fatima, but she was just making sh*t up I guess cause after looking back through the forum, she's not the Fatima pictured. Anyways she was good. Have digits for seniors if interested.

  12. #5561

    Way Back in The Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I got a flat on my mountain bike at 6 / John R. It must have been slightly out of place looking to see a big white guy walking a $3000 carbon fiber mountain bike all the way up John R. I didn't even carry then.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    You know you are a true monger when your car quits while out cruising.

    About 15 years ago the positive battery cable that goes to the starter on an old gm car, burned up at 3am on me on the ave east of livernoise.

    I walked to the gas station at lonyo and the ave, got a cable that was 2 feet too long, walked back to car and jacked it up and installed the cable and was back on the hoe road.

    Now that was fun stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    I cruised late Sunday night, the Ave, Fort, and Vernor. Ran into a bit of a vehicle problem on Vernor, and went in search of a tow truck number. At different gas stations along Vernor I got four numbers which all rang to voice mail. I ended up at the gas station at Woodemere and ran into Misty, a WSW. She made a couple of calls and got ahold of someone who got me mobile again, for much less than tow truck cost. I ended up taking her to the Crest for a half and half. She is late 20's, light brown hair, about 5'5".120, nice small set, a little baby damage in the tummy, but not bad. All in all a cute girl. Got CBJ (her choice, she says she does everything covered) cg and k9. Oral skills were good, she had me on the verge with a cover. Good attitude, too. I may be looking through rose colored glasses a bit because of the help in getting me out of a spot, but would recommend. Have digits for interested seniors. I also learned it would be wise to have a couple of numbers of towing services in the strolls you frequent that are legitmately 24 hour operations and will be answered by a real person.

    Stay safe out there
    Late 80's I had just finished the deed and was exiting the old stroll (Woodward) to head home and my Ford fuel pump died on me before I could get to the freeway! Right at Hamilton and Davison! Walking to a pay phone (pre cell phone era) LOL the only call I could think to make was Dad at 2AM! Waiting for him to show I saw a guy get beat down in the middle of the street who eventually got up and came over to me begging for a ride! I saw a Tranny get tossed out of a moving car! And I saw HP Leo pull some guy over and basically rob him (at least that's what the guy was screaming as they drove off) until dear old Pops showed up! Luckily I had a good alibi for being in the area under his third degree interrogation! What A Night! LOL

  13. #5560
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    Went for a cruise tonight, ave was dead so headed to the R, on my way down 6 spotted WSW, younger looking, glasses walking toward the R and she gave me the wave so I turned around for the scoop. Introduced herself as Rachel. 19, brunette. 38Cs, big booty. She was walking with a guy who she says used to date her sister. Agreed on 20+tip for a mouth hug, covered. Performance was decent enough for a car date, will take to notel next time for FS.
    Where on 6 did you spot her, and was covered your choice or her's?

  14. #5559

    True mechanic skills

    Quote Originally Posted by MoeMonger  [View Original Post]
    You know you are a true monger when your car quits while out cruising.

    About 15 years ago the positive battery cable that goes to the starter on an old gm car, burned up at 3am on me on the ave east of livernoise.

    I walked to the gas station at lonyo and the ave, got a cable that was 2 feet too long, walked back to car and jacked it up and installed the cable and was back on the hoe road.

    Now that was fun stuff.
    If that ever happened to me on the Ave, I'd have to call AAA and monger on foot. Thankfully that's never happened.

    My closest incident was about 10 years ago. I banged this BSW named Lanai at a friend's house, and on my way home my tire blew out on Glendale right before M10. Luckily it happened near a liquor store. I bought some beers ($25 worth) for a couple of bums who knew how to operate the jack and tire iron in my trunk, and install my spare. I can still remember how friggin happy they were just to get some beers.

    To this day, I have no mechanic skills, just dollars and lust.

  15. #5558

    They don't know the value

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I got a flat on my mountain bike at 6 / John R. It must have been slightly out of place looking to see a big white guy walking a $3000 carbon fiber mountain bike all the way up John R. I didn't even carry then.
    Good thing that the denizens of that area had no idea that your bike was worth more than most of the cars in that area. On the other hand, the market to fence an item like that would be pretty small around there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape