Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 13261
-
03-02-13 18:52 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 436Siempri
Went and saw her as well based on some stuff here. Nice residential incall location as noted previously. She is a nice enough lady but not worth the $150 admission for me at least. Probably won't repeat in the near future. Smaller bbw and we just never really clicked. Seems she has a pretty good customer base and doesn't post as much anymore. Feel I get better value at the beach.
-
03-02-13 06:31 #2280Senior Member

Posts: 265No need for a PM, got all the details I need, thanks.
Def not worth the ride for me. Headlights don't do that much for me.
Originally Posted by Ampman44
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-13 12:32 #2279Senior Member

Posts: 144Worth $150 but not more
Worth the $150 but not more. Good rub but not CMT level. Big tits to suck on. Nice lady, discerete residential location in Norwood near Washington and Pleasant. Seems about 40 yo or so. Nice room. Leave with a HJ smile. That's it for details so no PM please.
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-13 21:22 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 396Ebony lady
Irene is a good choice. As well as sophia in the bbay. 5'4" 105#. Ebony spinner
Originally Posted by Mini Man
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-13 17:30 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 115Massage by a black woman
One of the best by far is Irene, who is oft reviewed on this board.
Originally Posted by Mini Man
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-13 10:36 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 52A Change Needed
Can anyone recommend a massage from a black woman? I need a change. Getting tired of variations on the same old theme. Thank you.
-
02-27-13 19:50 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 128Did a search of this number and this is what I found:Contact Info.
Name: Ash / Ashley.
Phone: (781) 223. 2222.
Email: and / a.
Ad URL: View.
Location: Boston.
QUOTE=Pbandj; 1691239]Yes to both. Like I said I TOFTT, meaning I saw no reviews when I went. I appreciate the cleanliness of the set-up, the massage table, clean, classy woman which for me is worth paying for. It is also a convenient location, but to each their own. I just wanted to share what was for me a pleasant experience, and I have since repeated.[/QUOTE]
-
02-27-13 19:12 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 657Recent visit to Stephanie too
Was in her area recently and she was free for a visit. As I reported in past the 80s high school dance music can be both nostalgic and distracting. She knows how to push the right buttons. The flip was quicker in the session than previous visits.
Originally Posted by Bostsouth
[View Original Post]
Maybe she was quite busy the day but the end result was achieved. I felt a bit shorted on time but was still happy with the experIence provided. I will visit if in the area again soon.
-
02-27-13 11:58 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 2840 harrison
Saw Lulu at 2b, would go back.
-
02-27-13 01:21 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 66Siempre
Yes to both. Like I said I TOFTT, meaning I saw no reviews when I went. I appreciate the cleanliness of the set-up, the massage table, clean, classy woman which for me is worth paying for. It is also a convenient location, but to each their own. I just wanted to share what was for me a pleasant experience, and I have since repeated.
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 10:32 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 115Elena
Since her move from Chelsea to Back Bay her rates have increased accordingly, incall now at 120 / HR.
Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 10:27 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 270Irene in Medford
It won't be. Irene has her strict rules, and she doesn't make exceptions, as far as I know. Good time, none the less, as long as you know going in what to expect (and what not to).
Originally Posted by Chinhap554
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 19:38 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 93Irene in Medford
Not in Medford anymore, but that's what you should Google to find her number. I guess I expected more. Limited downstairs roaming. Upstairs rebuffed. All OTC. Decent tease and finish about 20 min in followed by another 20 minutes of rubdown. The rub is nothing great but better than the ones where they don't bother at all. She used oil but asked first and I don't mind.
She's very cute and looks like she has a hot body but she said no when I asked if she would remove her top.
Paid. 70 for the massage and left. 20 as a tip since it was more like a longish half hour. This was at her home and. 9 total felt right since she doesn't have to whack up the door fee with anyone.
I might repeat and see if it's a little better the second time.
-
02-25-13 18:56 #2268Regular Member

Posts: 7Eastern European
Saw Elena about a year ago in Chelsea, That is her in picture. Attractive lady small up top but great ass and legs. Above average message and good ending. I've heard her rates have gone up.
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 18:41 #2267Banned Member

Posts: 1701I've never seen Elena in person only her picture and you'll have to agree she is very beautiful and has good reviews. On the other hand if you go to 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, you can get a shower there by going to Diva's, I think its 2D. It's the last door on the right as you walk down the corridor. I've been a few times, it's ok, nothing spectacular, but gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





