Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2284

    Referal

    Would any members like to give me a lead on a good non asian mp? I have been told to head to the beach but wasnt given a name. If someone could pm me good info that would be great. I know I'm not a senior but am somewhat new to this site (was active on another before it was shut down) and have posted a good amount of reviews already.

  2. #2283

    Siempri

    Went and saw her as well based on some stuff here. Nice residential incall location as noted previously. She is a nice enough lady but not worth the $150 admission for me at least. Probably won't repeat in the near future. Smaller bbw and we just never really clicked. Seems she has a pretty good customer base and doesn't post as much anymore. Feel I get better value at the beach.

  3. #2282
    No need for a PM, got all the details I need, thanks.

    Def not worth the ride for me. Headlights don't do that much for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampman44  [View Original Post]
    Worth the $150 but not more. Good rub but not CMT level. Big tits to suck on. Nice lady,

    Discerete residential location in Norwood near Washington and Pleasant. Seems about 40 yo or so. Nice room. Leave with a HJ smile. That's it for details so no PM please.

  4. #2281

    Worth $150 but not more

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I called and she quoted a price of 150. Is this what you paid? And what exactly determines a smile. A HE? This sounded expensive with no reviews (at the time. There is now one on another site)
    Worth the $150 but not more. Good rub but not CMT level. Big tits to suck on. Nice lady, discerete residential location in Norwood near Washington and Pleasant. Seems about 40 yo or so. Nice room. Leave with a HJ smile. That's it for details so no PM please.

  5. #2280

    Ebony lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Man  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a massage from a black woman? I need a change. Getting tired of variations on the same old theme. Thank you.
    Irene is a good choice. As well as sophia in the bbay. 5'4" 105#. Ebony spinner

  6. #2279

    Massage by a black woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Man  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a massage from a black woman? I need a change. Getting tired of variations on the same old theme. Thank you.
    One of the best by far is Irene, who is oft reviewed on this board.

  7. #2278

    A Change Needed

    Can anyone recommend a massage from a black woman? I need a change. Getting tired of variations on the same old theme. Thank you.

  8. #2277
    Did a search of this number and this is what I found:Contact Info.

    Name: Ash / Ashley.

    Phone: (781) 223. 2222.

    Email: and / a.

    Ad URL: View.

    Location: Boston.

    QUOTE=Pbandj; 1691239]Yes to both. Like I said I TOFTT, meaning I saw no reviews when I went. I appreciate the cleanliness of the set-up, the massage table, clean, classy woman which for me is worth paying for. It is also a convenient location, but to each their own. I just wanted to share what was for me a pleasant experience, and I have since repeated.[/QUOTE]

  9. #2276

    Recent visit to Stephanie too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    I got in touch with Stephanie in Chelsea recently, had tried a few times previously but this time she picked up was available to see me. Took a ride and let into her gated complex right on time. She is as advertized, nice woman, pics might be a little old but what a sweetheart and sexy brazilian voice. Nice sensual rub, not a massage but thats not what I was there for. Undressed, laid on table and she entered a short time later. She started right in on legs and worked her way up, a little cream, most of her efforts were concentrated on legs and below waist with nice tease that slowly increased. I laid there and just enjoyed. Flipped over and she lost her dress, thats when it got real good. As others have report this girl has some skills. Left after about 40-45 minutes, my chose, I was very happy and no rush by her. She is a bit heavier than I am used to but I would repeat in a heart beat. Treat her well, she's great.
    Was in her area recently and she was free for a visit. As I reported in past the 80s high school dance music can be both nostalgic and distracting. She knows how to push the right buttons. The flip was quicker in the session than previous visits.

    Maybe she was quite busy the day but the end result was achieved. I felt a bit shorted on time but was still happy with the experIence provided. I will visit if in the area again soon.

  10. #2275

    40 harrison

    Saw Lulu at 2b, would go back.

  11. #2274

    Siempre

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel  [View Original Post]
    I called and she quoted a price of 150. Is this what you paid? And what exactly determines a smile. A HE? This sounded expensive with no reviews (at the time. There is now one on another site)
    Yes to both. Like I said I TOFTT, meaning I saw no reviews when I went. I appreciate the cleanliness of the set-up, the massage table, clean, classy woman which for me is worth paying for. It is also a convenient location, but to each their own. I just wanted to share what was for me a pleasant experience, and I have since repeated.

  12. #2273

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by ShanghaiMi  [View Original Post]
    Saw Elena about a year ago in Chelsea, That is her in picture. Attractive lady small up top but great ass and legs. Above average message and good ending. I've heard her rates have gone up.
    Since her move from Chelsea to Back Bay her rates have increased accordingly, incall now at 120 / HR.

  13. #2272

    Irene in Medford

    Quote Originally Posted by Chinhap554  [View Original Post]
    Not in Medford anymore, but that's what you should Google to find her number. I guess I expected more. Limited downstairs roaming. Upstairs rebuffed. All OTC. Decent tease and finish about 20 min in followed by another 20 minutes of rubdown. The rub is nothing great but better than the ones where they don't bother at all. She used oil but asked first and I don't mind.

    She's very cute and looks like she has a hot body but she said no when I asked if she would remove her top.

    Paid. 70 for the massage and left. 20 as a tip since it was more like a longish half hour. This was at her home and. 9 total felt right since she doesn't have to whack up the door fee with anyone.

    I might repeat and see if it's a little better the second time.
    It won't be. Irene has her strict rules, and she doesn't make exceptions, as far as I know. Good time, none the less, as long as you know going in what to expect (and what not to).

  14. #2271

    Irene in Medford

    Not in Medford anymore, but that's what you should Google to find her number. I guess I expected more. Limited downstairs roaming. Upstairs rebuffed. All OTC. Decent tease and finish about 20 min in followed by another 20 minutes of rubdown. The rub is nothing great but better than the ones where they don't bother at all. She used oil but asked first and I don't mind.

    She's very cute and looks like she has a hot body but she said no when I asked if she would remove her top.

    Paid. 70 for the massage and left. 20 as a tip since it was more like a longish half hour. This was at her home and. 9 total felt right since she doesn't have to whack up the door fee with anyone.

    I might repeat and see if it's a little better the second time.

  15. #2270

    Eastern European

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Elena in person only her picture and you'll have to agree she is very beautiful and has good reviews. On the other hand if you go to 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, you can get a shower there by going to Diva's, I think its 2D. It's the last door on the right as you walk down the corridor. I've been a few times, it's ok, nothing spectacular, but gets the job done.
    Saw Elena about a year ago in Chelsea, That is her in picture. Attractive lady small up top but great ass and legs. Above average message and good ending. I've heard her rates have gone up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape