Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 19147
-
02-26-13 13:26 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 153Fatima Incall
I have always picked her up in front of her house and she hid in the bushes too. You never want to even think about going in there, I have only done the FS at the place of my choice and for .60 always a bargain. I never did a car date and for the diff in money wouldn't want to.
Doesn't sound right?
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 11:02 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 782House. No way!
You end your review with "stay safe". Follow your own advice. Do you think she lives in the burbs? She stays right around the corner from what I can tell. Don't step foot inside any of those "houses" around there. Unless of course, you want us to read about you on a local news website.
Originally Posted by Chuckles442
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-13 10:21 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 308Might have to ask Rachel next time you scoop her, but my educated guess is that McNichols aka 6 is the boundary between Detroit and Highland Park, As rough as Highland Park can be I can't be certain that they'd really put any more Po Po on the perimeter but maybe at one time there was pressure there to try and keep the stroll from spreading south. Kudos to her for walking where angels fear to tread. And to you for scooping such a lovely score!
Originally Posted by GinjaBalls
[View Original Post]
, Of course, I could be TOTALLY full of shit with that theory as well. Other factors come to mind. The heavy tranny infestation around 6 and JR and formerly along woodward when girls DID stroll there? Thugs in the neighborhood who want a cut or want to pimp them out? Maybe they just want to stick where they know mongers are cruising and nearer to the known drug houses and the area- entrenched habits are hard to break.
-
02-26-13 02:24 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 73Rachel on 6
Went for a cruise tonight, ave was dead so headed to the R, on my way down 6 spotted WSW, younger looking, glasses walking toward the R and she gave me the wave so I turned around for the scoop. Introduced herself as Rachel. 19, brunette. 38Cs, big booty. She was walking with a guy who she says used to date her sister. Agreed on 20+tip for a mouth hug, covered. Performance was decent enough for a car date, will take to notel next time for FS.
First time I've seen a girl on 6, always wondered why they never seem to walk there.Last edited by GinjaBalls; 02-26-13 at 02:29. Reason: Edited to include pic
-
02-26-13 00:43 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 273Looks like a uglier version of Oscar de la Hoya with a wig.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 23:40 #5537Regular Member

Posts: 13Fatima
Just another glowing review of fatima. Picked her up tonight on Dakota. Asked what her name was as she fit the description. She responded with another name, but then mentioned she's also known by Fatima. After getting in the car, she pulled the tatas out for verification. Very bubble and enthusiastic, she is a gem. We rolled to her spot (I know, not the right policy, but her reputation preceeds her, and she seemed very cool). On her way she guessed how I liked it, and talked about how much she likes doing this and that, a very nice touch. Once there, she got right to business and worked things out the way we discussed. Very enthusiastic and skillful. Got the digits (although she said she didn't have it on her). Said I could come by the house next time for a more relaxing time. Anyone have experience with this? Recommended? 20 paid plus 5 tip. Will definitely repeat.
Stay safe!
-
02-25-13 21:58 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 247Misty on Vernor
I cruised late Sunday night, the Ave, Fort, and Vernor. Ran into a bit of a vehicle problem on Vernor, and went in search of a tow truck number. At different gas stations along Vernor I got four numbers which all rang to voice mail. I ended up at the gas station at Woodemere and ran into Misty, a WSW. She made a couple of calls and got ahold of someone who got me mobile again, for much less than tow truck cost. I ended up taking her to the Crest for a half and half. She is late 20's, light brown hair, about 5'5".120, nice small set, a little baby damage in the tummy, but not bad. All in all a cute girl. Got CBJ (her choice, she says she does everything covered) cg and k9. Oral skills were good, she had me on the verge with a cover. Good attitude, too. I may be looking through rose colored glasses a bit because of the help in getting me out of a spot, but would recommend. Have digits for interested seniors. I also learned it would be wise to have a couple of numbers of towing services in the strolls you frequent that are legitmately 24 hour operations and will be answered by a real person.
Stay safe out there
-
02-25-13 18:56 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 261TT again
I love this girl. She's fast becoming yet another ATF of mine, so I expect to be seeing much more of her this year. Hopefully soon, I'll be snapping up some new girls for you fellow cooch hunters. Until then, here's some more of TT's luscious lower portions.
She's lost some weight since last time, but you could still see that hot bumper from outer space.
Enjoy
-
02-25-13 10:28 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 144Package for Fatima
If anyone sees Fatima. Please tell her I will stop at gas station on Tuesday, Thursday evening. Possibly Saturday afternoon.
Thanks. She needs a phone
-
02-25-13 00:34 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 196Chick with a dick
That sure looks like the carlot dudette or chick with a dick.
Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully
[View Original Post]
I didn't see it out this weekend, so maybe its getting enough business off BP to stay off the ave.
-
02-24-13 23:00 #5532Senior Member

Posts: 214Tina on Fort
I was out on fort this afternoon and late evening and saw Tina out standing and walking on fort both times. No one picking her up, I guess the word is out on that ass issue. Could be mrsa with the conditions these girls have to stay at and share things with. On the ave, I seen three WSW in the evening, but two were gone by the time I turned around and one got scooped just as I seen her. I saw another WSW with a white knit cap on livernois walking in the street heading towards the ave and again she was gone by the time I got around. Not my day. DK
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 22:45 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 214Great idea Throtbngr. Maybe a new thread for this cat and mouse game. I was on the ave late evening today and saw the black or may be dark blue impala in front of me east bound and turn onto the street at telways. Just look for the "X" on the license plate. DK
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Apkano
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DarkKnight33; 02-24-13 at 22:48. Reason: added info
-
02-24-13 19:51 #5530Senior Member

Posts: 159HSW Ave Car Lot BP AD
-
02-24-13 18:56 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 196Jessica on the ave
I was out real late last night and cruised SW detroit and saw nothing on the first pass, then spotted jessica a WSW on the ave east of livernoise.
Never saw her before but she said she has been around for a few years.
5'4, pettite, blondish brown hair, mid to late 20's, cute.
Got a car beejer for a jacko and a hamliton.
Nice attiude with above average skills. No phone yet, I will repeat if I can find her.
-
02-24-13 14:35 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 742Just A Thought
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
I wonder if we should create an on going list of what to look out for and add to it as new situations come up? i would add the Silver T Blazer I observed pulling someone over back in the summer!
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





