Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 19147
-
02-24-13 13:36 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 327WCS on the R
Last year wcs was using an older Malibu that was gold. Unmarked and no lights. They also had a black impala with hidden lights.
-
02-24-13 12:56 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 214Thanks Apkano, yesterday I did not see a black honda civic that I could remember on the Fort cruise, but I will look for one now. I am always looking for the black impala that the WCS run in, but mostly on the ave. DK
Originally Posted by Apkano
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 12:53 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 214Krissy
I was just down that way yesterday, but never cruise toward Jefferson and that seems to be a Border Patrol area as I was watching a show on MSNBC and they were at a dope house off Green on a dead end street that I drop off a WSW at one day that I was with from the fort area. She said it was a friends house, but with all the activity around the house, I knew better and got out of there. DK
Originally Posted by The Mad Humper
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 12:40 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 214KwalaBear, thanks for the info. I was looking for FS, so I am glad I passed on her.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 10:34 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 103The Tina I saw was about 40 or so, I know the one you speak of though.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 10:31 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 273Krissy
-
I was bored last night so I decided to take a ride thru the hood and see if I could find a ***** and get my dick sucked. I started out driving up and down fort street and I didn't see shit worth picking up so I decided to take fort up to green street and check out that area. I took green street up to south and standing on the corner was Krissy. She's a younger, petite, blonde spinner type. I already know she can't suck dick worth shit but she's pretty hot so I normally just pick her up and fuck her. So I do the scoop and I told the ***** that I wanted to go get a room. The ***** was fine with it so we made our way over to the Crest Motel. When we got into the room the first thing the ***** did was go into the bathroom and take a bath. When she was done with her bath she came out and was like well, you ready. I was like hell yeah. The ***** asked me what I was looking to do and I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass. This ***** has the perfect ass. The last time I was with her she said no to anal sex but this time I was going to push the issue a little more. Just like the last time I asked the ***** she was just like no, I really don't like anal. I was just like, well, you must have tried it once to know that you don't like it. I was like why don't you just try it one more time. She claimed she never took a real dick to her ass and she said that someone had used some type of a toy on her and it hurt. I was like, if its done right its not supposed to hurt. I was like, why don't you come over to the bed and let daddy show you how its supposed to feel. I was like I promise it won't hurt. I told the ***** I knew what I was doing. Then the best part of my argument was when I offered to throw down another twenty. Finally, after all my begging and pleading she caved. I told the ***** to come over to me and bend over. I started out fucking her pussy when she was bent over and while I was fucking her I worked my finger into her asshole to loosen it up a bit. Finally I pulled my dick out and slide it into her asshole. I just fucked her asshole with nice easy strokes. I didn't want to beat up her asshole the first time I fucked it. Finally I nutted in the ***** and I was just like, so, how was it. She didn't really say much. I really wasn't ready to go yet and I still had about an hour left in the room so I asked the ***** if she wanted to hang around and make more cash. We did some negotiating and for the last hour we just hung out on the bed and I played with her titties and pussy and had her suck my dick once. The blowjob sucked but she still managed to get me off. After we left I ended up dropping her off at a house on Solvey and heading back home.
__________________.
She's got me speeding in the fast lane, peddle to the floor man, trying to get back to her butt.
-
02-24-13 02:08 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 742#7 Again
After the massage that had an unhappy ending.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1688222
I decided to try Kaleigh's number and surprise it rang she answered and said she had just found her phone and gotten minutes on it. Scooped her up found a spot for her great tonsil service and then upgraded to cfs then back to DTBBBJ2CIM for 3 Jacks to end my evening However I still could use one more night cap! Stay Safe out there I saw the Narcs on the Ave at least 3 times and they were in the Hot Spots doing their lurking!
-
02-24-13 01:57 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 72Maybe
There may have been a red scar on her neck. This isn't my normal area, so I was paranoid watching out for Uncle. She claimed to have a room with Halo for the night. I plan on seeing her again very soon. I'll give her a thorough once over then!
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-13 01:43 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 58Leo
FYI. LEO is working a few new vehicles. Not all domestic. Watch out for a black Honda Civic on the Fort cruise. Lit me up twice on radar. Second time in two months. Only vehicle visible on the road, blue interior lights.
Be careful gents
-
02-24-13 01:29 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 273RE:Amy the ghost
I think I might have sighted her on valentines day on 7 mile around 8pm. She had on a mini skirt I tried to swoop but I had some serious bad vibes coming from the people that she was talking to.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
The girls out there will say anything to get repeat business from us, I can't count how many times I heard about the hot new streetwalker having aids or getting murdered. Unless its confirmed on here, take what you hear from any SW with a grain of salt.
Stay safe
-
02-24-13 01:19 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 261About that
That spray & wash on the Ave is a piece of sh*t! You'd have to spend $3 and run Krystal through a Fast Splash.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
BTW, I'm glad I never met this chick.
-
02-23-13 23:57 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 72The ghost of April on the R
I know she is supposedly dead, but I picked up a 34 year old, very short blonde haired WSW named April. She looked like the April from the Jordano pictorial, only about 20 pounds heavier. When she removed her ski hat, it hit me. Her face was fuller, but it sure looked like her. She wore the additional weight very well. She also said she hadn't been around since August. Very excellent DTBBBJCIM. Slow, deep, and wet. Lots of tongue and attention to detail. Got to play with the B cups. Reminded me of Gummy's work except she's much younger and attractive. $20 + $10. Haven't tried the digits yet, but will in the very near future.
-
02-23-13 22:57 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 196Barbie and Lisa
I heard barbie is doing some time and lisa is still out of state with her new guy as far as I know.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight33
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 22:53 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 196Roxy on fort
Thats roxy on fort, Lots of reports on her, I just did one in the last week, sweet girl, and even better looking than the pics.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 21:03 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 275Krystal takes a dump
Fuck, I would be ruined for life.
Originally Posted by Sped One
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






