Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2735
    I list it, just saves me a headache later. I prefer to have someone who is cool with that and I don't want a bunch of arguing later if they find out. It also is one less thing I have to keep under cover. It also depends on which type of SB you are after. The ones I target, they appreciate that kind of honesty upfront. No to mention, as discrete as I have to be, I need the SB knowing, so she can work with me. What other reason would I have to not go into the hotel and leave at the same time, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I saw a comment on here the other day that said do not list that you are married or tell the SB that you are married.

    What do you guys think of this. I put married on my profile. But now I am having second thoughts.

    Revvo

  2. #2734
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    1. I use a cheap burner phone paid for with cash, minutes added via cash. Untraceable, I believe. Tigg's comment about ease of texting is a good one, I have to admit. Mine is a flip phone, and so texting is laborious, but with the young babies, it is critical. I stash it in the same place every time, except for when I forget, and then I am panicked until I can find it again. This is my one weak spot. Oh well.
    I prefer to use Google Voice. You can pick whatever number you like. It could be a number in a neighboring town or a city 3, 000 miles away. Whatever fits your cover. With GV, you can text through their website so you can text your baby discretely and easily without fumbling with a cheap burner phone. GV comes with very nice screening and blocking features. So you can block a rogue baby without having to get a new number and redo your sugar contacts. You can easily toggle on and off forwarding, so if you don't want to receive any calls / txts from babies then you just disable the call forwarding.

    I have the GV app setup on my real phone and I mostly just use it for notifications. When the light blinks on my phone (no ringer or vibration) , I know I have a text from a baby and I goto the website to return the txt. And the GV app allows you to make calls on your regular phone with the GV number. This allows you to make anonymous sugar calls while still using your regular phone. You don't have to worry about leaving your burner in a coat pocket or turned on somewhere for your SO to find. And when you don't need to make any txts / calls to your baby for a while, just sign out or uninstall the GV app on your phone. And now your phone is completely clean. You could hand your phone to your SO and she would never find anything incriminating. Finally in an emergency situation where someone borrows / takes your phone unexpectedly or you lose it, you can wipe all your contacts and messages remotely on the website. So if they have happen to open the GV app on your phone, everything will be blank.

    There are a couple of downsides to GV. You do need to be a little bit tech savvy and understand the GV app and your phone settings. If you don't know what you're doing, you could merge your GV SB contacts with your regular contacts on your phone. And you need to be aware when you have GV activated on your phone to make calls. You don't want to inadvertently call your SO with your sugar number!

    But I've tried both methods, a burner and GV, and I prefer GV by far. Sometimes the best hiding place is hiding it in plain sight. It's also starting to become common knowledge that "cheating" husbands use burner phones, so it's going to get harder to explain the existence of one if you get caught. Whereas having your sugar number as a "shadow" on your real phone will actually raise less suspicions.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    3. I created a facebook profile, with no photo, that contains both my burner phone # and my Sugar email, so if the babies google either one, they will get an FB profile that is only what I want them to see. Most of the details are really me, so I don't have to remember every little thing, but they are also true of thousands of other dudes out there, so no possibility of tracking the Real Me down. Funny thing about FB, once I posted my fake profile there, I started getting friend requests from people I didn't know, and who clearly didn't know me, since I didn't exist. I accepted them all, thereby adding layers of "truth" to my fake page.
    Like BigTigger, I don't closely tie my sugar phone and email to my Fake FB page. I don't want babies messaging each other. In fact with my fake FB, I have about 15-20 friends (60-70% babies) , most of them were friended without them knowing my sugar identity. I try to become friends with them discretely this way they don't know I'm watching them and I can see how stable they are. Girls who have over 200 friends are usually pretty easy to get on their friends list since they basically collect fb friends. I also use a cute profile photo to encourage requests. And I may change my city depending on who I'm trying to accept the request. So I have a legit looking profile that is pretty much untraceable. The email leads nowhere and no one knows it's a sugar daddy. They just think it's some random acquaintance whom they can't quite remember completely. But it allows me to get a glimpse into their world undetected. If they seem crazy or unstable, I move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    4. I send out a picture if requested, but it is one that I took myself with my iphone, and I only use it as a Sugar photo, so it can't be googled back to anywhere else. It astonishes me how many babies use pics that can be found elsewhere, thus revealing their real names, identities, etc.
    I take a slightly different approach on this as well. I actually give them a publicly accessible photo. A photo that's public but can't be traced back to my real identity. For example, I put a few my photos on one of those "Hot Or Not" websites where people rate photos based on attractiveness. I then showed my SO how my photos rated and got a good laugh. But more importantly, I created a very plausible alibi down the line. If some crazed SB claims to have pictures of me, she'll just be able to show the ones that were on the pubic "Hot or Not" sites, which is seen by tens of thousands and that my wife already saw. I can say crazed SB must have got them off that site and is now trying to blackmail me. Those photos prove no personal connection.

    Whereas I NEVER give a baby a candid picture. Never. Because if she shows your SO a picture of you that your SO doesn't recognize, then an argument could be made that you gave this girl a personal photo of yourself and there was some direct personal connection. How often do middle-aged men take photos of themselves in front of the mirror, which their wife never sees? Not often at all, so I try to avoid taking candid pictures which could bite me later on.

    Otherwise, I pretty much follow all the other steps you have laid out to a "T". I agree I sometimes feel like a deep cover agent. I sometimes I have to catch myself not to sign messages with my "sugar" name when I'm in my regular day-to-day life. It's also why I sometimes just need to take a little break. Being in deep cover gets very exhausting and little mistakes get made all the time. And you don't want to have one of those little mistakes be the one that exposes you. So whenever I feel mentally fatigued, I try to take a little break. I haven't had any major close calls (except when my Backseat SB left her undershirt in my car last week! But I caught it right away). A few times I was a little shaky on telling a fake story when I was gone for the day. But that's pretty much it. So far I've done a good job of keeping my sugar life in a parallel universe which the SO can't see.

  3. #2733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Re: License-Plates

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Car License Plates. This is one that is impossible to fake unless you have a set of stolen plates, which carries it's own risks obviously. The average college girl won't know what to do but a determined larcenous or evil SB can hire someone to trace your plates. Any PI can do it for $300
    Also think about whether your vehicle has other markings or such that could lead a clever & observant extortionist back to you! Not just "vanity"plates, but things like customised features, unique decals &\or "stickers" (including Private-Parking-stickers, Corporate-Parking-stickers, Country-Club-member-stickers, hospital/medical-parking-stickers, etc', etc') that might make it easier to "trace" you! Enterprise car-rental usually has really good business\corporate-customer rates (but doesn't require you to rent through your business\corporation\employer or even to document or verify that it is, in fact, a rental for business\corporate purposes) + they have half-price-weekend (3-days required: either Fri' + Sat' + Sun' or Sat' + Sun' + Mon') rates with high included-mileage; + they will pick you up & drop you off so you don't have to leave your personal car at their office-parking unless you want to. I know they require identity-verification documentation (copies of current credit-card-bills + 'phone- or utility-bills, all with your residential address) + substantial cash-deposit if you want to rent with cash (they don't want to have to handle or keep alot of cash in their offices) & I've never needed or tried to use an anonymous pre-paid credit-card so I don't know what all "hoops" you'd have to jump through on that: but if you can do that easily (with a "covert" pre-paid credit-card) that might be cheaper in the long-run than risking being followed &\or identified because of your personal vehicle.

  4. #2732

    Car license plates

    This is one that is impossible to fake unless you have a set of stolen plates, which carries it's own risks obviously.

    The average college girl won't know what to do but a determined larcenous or evil SB can hire someone to trace your plates. Any PI can do it for $300

  5. #2731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Profiles Married?

    I saw a comment on here the other day that said do not list that you are married or tell the SB that you are married.

    What do you guys think of this. I put married on my profile. But now I am having second thoughts.

    Revvo

  6. #2730

    Add on to Professor Scotty!

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    1. I use a cheap burner phone paid for with cash, minutes added via cash. Untraceable, I believe. Tigg's comment about ease of texting is a good one, I have to admit. Mine is a flip phone, and so texting is laborious, but with the young babies, it is critical. I stash it in the same place every time, except for when I forget, and then I am panicked until I can find it again. This is my one weak spot. Oh well.
    Also have an excuse for the phone. Lock it. Save the SB contacts in a way that lines up with your story. Let's say, it's the "backup biz phone from the office", then save the SBs based on location or City,"DC Office","New York Office". Or you could say, I got it off Ebay or at a thrift store and have not had a chance to erase all the information with the phone numbers from the business that had the phone first. Also, since I have a Android burner phone, I created a gmail account that matches my Yahoo account. So every now and then, I'll mail them from my gmail account. That really cuts down on them thinking it's not my real name.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    3. I created a facebook profile, with no photo, that contains both my burner phone # and my Sugar email, so if the babies google either one, they will get an FB profile that is only what I want them to see. Most of the details are really me, so I don't have to remember every little thing, but they are also true of thousands of other dudes out there, so no possibility of tracking the Real Me down. Funny thing about FB, once I posted my fake profile there, I started getting friend requests from people I didn't know, and who clearly didn't know me, since I didn't exist. I accepted them all, thereby adding layers of "truth" to my fake page. Also, I friend-requested my email contacts from my Sugar email, and a surprising number of them accepted, thereby increasing the "legit" look of my profile. Crazy, huh? It is heavily weighted towards 20-something females, however. Would some of you like to friend me to even the balance?
    Now this one, I approach a little differently. I do have the FB and while I'm thinking about it, I may add my number. However, I do not have it open so that my friends can see other friends. I didn't want the possibility of somebody going crazy on me and contacting other "friends" and causing a bunch of drama. I was also concerned about jealousy, etc. But it does allow me to see their FB posts, pics and check out their life in general. I've dropped one or two after seeing drug or blatant immaturity on their FB page.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    4. I send out a picture if requested, but it is one that I took myself with my iphone, and I only use it as a Sugar photo, so it can't be googled back to anywhere else. It astonishes me how many babies use pics that can be found elsewhere, thus revealing their real names, identities, etc.
    This is a smart move. Especially if you are married. Send out no more than two. If something goes down, you can add them to your FB or Twitter and just say the crazy chick downloaded them from the site. Remind the SB, that you are the married one so it's best to meet as soon as possible instead of sending numerous pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    5. I always pay cash, unless I am booking a room on the web, in which case I use prepaid gift cards purchased through my bank, Chase, which I buy with cash as well. I guess there is a trail through the bank that would ferret me out if my SO instigated divorce proceedings, but for the average baby, there is no way to find the Real Me here.
    I have a GreenDot. It does require that you put in a real address to register, so either have a PO Box or have it mailed to your office. You load cash online or buy buying a top up card at the local CVS / RiteAid. Use cash where people may say your name and the card for purchases that you don't want people seeing, gifts, tickets, hotels, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    6. I keep a clean car, with no receipts, registration or anything else that has my name on it anywhere accessible. I have it all in the wheel well in the back.
    I need to get up to speed on this one. Right now I'm kinda booked, but once I start interviewing again, the car will have to be cleaned out.

    Thanks for the lesson/remiinder Professor Scotty!

    BigTigg

  7. #2729

    Best Practices

    I've posted about this before, but now seems like a good time to re-cap. Here's what I have done, in terms of a secret identity:

    1. I use a cheap burner phone paid for with cash, minutes added via cash. Untraceable, I believe. Tigg's comment about ease of texting is a good one, I have to admit. Mine is a flip phone, and so texting is laborious, but with the young babies, it is critical. I stash it in the same place every time, except for when I forget, and then I am panicked until I can find it again. This is my one weak spot. Oh well.

    2. I have a dedicated Sugar email, with an address that is a play on my SA name, so it seems legit. Needless to say, neither is even remotely close to my real name.

    3. I created a facebook profile, with no photo, that contains both my burner phone # and my Sugar email, so if the babies google either one, they will get an FB profile that is only what I want them to see. Most of the details are really me, so I don't have to remember every little thing, but they are also true of thousands of other dudes out there, so no possibility of tracking the Real Me down. Funny thing about FB, once I posted my fake profile there, I started getting friend requests from people I didn't know, and who clearly didn't know me, since I didn't exist. I accepted them all, thereby adding layers of "truth" to my fake page. Also, I friend-requested my email contacts from my Sugar email, and a surprising number of them accepted, thereby increasing the "legit" look of my profile. Crazy, huh? It is heavily weighted towards 20-something females, however. Would some of you like to friend me to even the balance?

    4. I send out a picture if requested, but it is one that I took myself with my iphone, and I only use it as a Sugar photo, so it can't be googled back to anywhere else. It astonishes me how many babies use pics that can be found elsewhere, thus revealing their real names, identities, etc.

    5. I always pay cash, unless I am booking a room on the web, in which case I use prepaid gift cards purchased through my bank, Chase, which I buy with cash as well. I guess there is a trail through the bank that would ferret me out if my SO instigated divorce proceedings, but for the average baby, there is no way to find the Real Me here.

    6. I keep a clean car, with no receipts, registration or anything else that has my name on it anywhere accessible. I have it all in the wheel well in the back.

    7. I describe my work as something close to what I actually do, so that I can chat about it with some kind of intelligence, but not so close that I could be googled.

    So far, in three years, the above has served me well. I fully recognize that I , myself, am the weak link in this whole chain, so I try to follow my "procedures" with absolute rigor. There have been some noteable, and blood-freezing lapses on my part, however. An unused condom in my dop kit when I've come back from a road trip; leaving my batphone in my coat pocket, turned on! ; leaving a list of contacted babies on a slip of paper on my dresser (fortunately my dresser is covered with slips of paper, but still, yikes). The only baby who, I think, knew my real identity was my former ATF, and honestly at that point I think I may have wanted to get caught, so we could finally spend our lives together for ever and ever like I knew we both wanted LOL! Well, we all know where that ended up. My brothers, try not to lose touch with reality, even though you may desire the fantasy. The Bowl, for most of us, is make-believe, with both parties agreeing to play their respective parts.

    I think this covers it for me, but if I remember any more tactics, I will post.

    Keep up the good work,

    Scott

    PS - when ordering coffees at an M&G at Starbucks, for example, I always give my Sugar name, since they call it out when your order is done, or when making a reservation at a restaurant. It took several times for my "name" to roll off my tongue with anything resembling ease, but now I can do it in my sleep. Think of yourselves as a spy under deep cover in a foreign land where they will shoot you if discovered. The essence of it, I guess, is that if you can establish a compartment in your mind where you can live and operate normally while under cover, it will be easier. I had to smile while watching the movie "Argo". It had so many parallels to my own life in the Bowl. As has been said many times, never, ever, ever reveal your true self. There will only be tears and heartache ahead. Rather, fully understand that there are two of you, the Sugar you, and the IRL you, and the two should never meet, nor ever know the other one exists. You need to be able to vanish at a moment's notice.
    Peace,
    Scott

  8. #2728
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTigger  [View Original Post]
    Create a email, name that sounds real and buy a prepaid phone that you only use for this hobby. Get one that you can text easily with, don't go too cheap. Only use the email for these type of activities. Never use an app to check your email, always login via the web.

    BigTigg.
    And fwiw, my $.02. If you use ashley madison, be very, very careful. I've a had a couple of spectacular successes on that site (hit rate is very, very low) , but I think there are people trolling that site to blackmail married guys. Per BT's point above, I've always used a prepaid cell and a web-based, totally anon email, and have had several on AM who were local, said they loved my pics and were all hot and heavy until they got my cell or email, then disappeared. Which I can only attribute to the fact that they were trying to figure out who I was, could not, and moved on to the next guy.

  9. #2727

    Even Better

    Create a email, name that sounds real and buy a prepaid phone that you only use for this hobby. Get one that you can text easily with, don't go too cheap. Only use the email for these type of activities. Never use an app to check your email, always login via the web.

    BigTigg.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    I thought I posted this already, but I made the mistake of using an email with the same name as my handle here. So I make a 'bid' on whatsyourprice and she did a google. Ofcourse all these posts show up. So now she lambasts me and demands I explain all my postings.

    So make sure your email you use has NOT been use for public forum postings.

  10. #2726

    Concerns giving out a cell. Forget that your email is just as bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    The question concerns giving out a cell number. A cell number can be googled to turn up our classified ad selling a washer and dryer and our real first name to go with it. Another question concerns a girl having our real photograph. Our real photograph is false proof she really knows us although we never met. She has the power to cause some future wife pause we must have met last week. How else would she have our photograph? Why would she do it? Because her expectations were not met. Women get mad.
    I thought I posted this already, but I made the mistake of using an email with the same name as my handle here. So I make a 'bid' on whatsyourprice and she did a google. Ofcourse all these posts show up. So now she lambasts me and demands I explain all my postings.

    So make sure your email you use has NOT been use for public forum postings.

  11. #2725
    Another fine example of TiggaMath. Since you are contributing towards rent, you should not have any hotel bills either!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    And ohh, I am only helping her out with $400 of rent a month and I see her any day I want (at least 2-3 times a week if I so desired).

  12. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    (Edit Delete) I already received my first reply, a 32 YO MILF, but I think she thought she was on match. Com, as she said in her email that <gasp men on this site seem to be only interested in sex! I may email back and forth a bit and see if she really is that naive, but I think the odds of a home run in my first AB are low with her.

    (Edit Delete)
    This girl could turn out to be the crème de la crème if you let things happen at her pace and don't try to push on a string. She may come from a normal background and be in a normal situation.

  13. #2723

    Just curious

    Who first floated the idea of how nice it would be without the cover? If it was your little head, then the previous discussion covers it and you probably have all the input you need. If she brought it up "for you" then I would seriously consider getting snipped at your earliest convenience.

  14. #2722
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I used to be on SA and SD4me at the same time and then I switched to SD4me exclusively when I saw a lot of the same girls were on both. (As it costs them nothing to join.) SA is geared to promote the SB at a higher level of compensation due to thier ridiculous drop down bar suggesting how much compensation they think they deserve per month. And there are less girls (less competition). The super hotties on SD4me are less than the average girls on SA due to their higher expectations. I am in L. A. Can't speak for anywhere else. But it's a buyers market in most areas of the country as far as I can tell. And can only get better over time as the acceptability of this lifestyle to the young girls is growing at a dramatic rate. And not to get political, but if the current government trend of job creation continues to push only the lowest paying jobs as a way out of the recession this can only help the SD side of the equation.

    In my industry (to go unnamed) as the margins have fallen due in large part to government over regulation, healthcare fears and higher taxes, many people have been layed off (especially women under 30) hiring has stalled and everyones pay has been cut. This not only increases the desperation of the girls but also has limited the ability of the hobbyist to budget the larger amounts spent just a few short years ago.

    I remember going to industry conventions where guys would drop 5k in one night in a strip club. That would be unthinkable today.
    Interesting, other hobbiest have complained of the opposite, they are complaing that the improving economy.

    Is contributed to GPS syndrome, and the true golden era is over, most of the college sb's who were affordable and normal. Are probably heading to work now or even at the low end with restaraunt and service work. I would think that most hobbiest would be spending their stock market money with the dow hitting 14k. I think if you were looking for a normal chick at an affordable rate the golden era was 10% unemployment. I think at 7% unemployment you have to scrape a bunch of UTR girls and nando's to find a gem or pay top dollar, with exception of the inner city. Though different markets are different rates.

  15. #2721

    Must resist!

    Thanks for the responses gentlemen.

    I think most of us are rational and know very well the risks involved. However, during the moment, sometimes the little head gets the better of us all. I am having her try to bring me an STD test result this week before I bareback her, but I'll and must resist depositing any seeds in that womb.

    BTW, she's a single mom with a 6yr old son. Use to wait tables at a local restaurant until she lost her job. In the process of hunting for a new job. She's about 30min from my work, but she doesn't mind taking the bus for an hour to come see me. She does looks clean with a straight head, and an average life and this is the only reason I consider doing it raw. I NEVER had it without a rubber with any girls before (except the wife). And ohh, I am only helping her out with $400 of rent a month and I see her any day I want (at least 2-3 times a week if I so desired).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape