Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,036 to 31,050 of 43529
-
02-19-13 08:46 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 902I have really only ever gone there for the Chimi Trucks. On a Saturday night the trucks are all out and the food is amazing. If you are in that area, stop at the blue truck serving the corn masa balls. Amazing. There are always 1 or two trucks out, but in the weekend I think I counted 10 once.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 07:40 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 2121Been there several times, parked my motorcycle there once with no issue at all. One night they were having a food truck festival. Yes its a poor section of town but does not appear to be high in crime.
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 07:37 #12492Regular Member

Posts: 4I tried to make an appt with Tammy at BK in Reading. When I showed up, she wasn't there, so I told them I didn't like being lied to and left. About 10 minutes later my phone rings and the girl says that she is sorry, and Tammy will be back in a few days. The girl said that her name was Coco and she would take good care of me if I would come back. Not sure if this is the same Coco, but might be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by NorthShore123
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 06:53 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 6741021
I agree 100 percent. Been there close to a hundred times and never had even an inkling of a problem. Was never approached by anyone. In the summer there were always a few guys hanging out front on the sidewalk playing checkers next to the snow cone stand. Sophia (mamasan) always told me she found her "neighbors" very friendly to her as well. Always parked my car right outside too. Was there at all different times of the day. It is primarily a hispanic community and I always liked the festive atmosphere there.
Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 06:03 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 842Even though 1021 is in a more "urban" area I have never had any issue or trouble there whatsoever, I have been there in the morning, afternoon and night, walked by countless guys hanging around the sidewalk and never once felt threatened by anyone! I guess if you have spent your life in quaint little towns and never lived or worked in the city then area's like where 1021 are could be a bit intimidating. Comparatively I like 1021's location because it isn't so much out in the open as other Spa's in the area are. I feel like every eye is on me when I'm walking to and from the entrance of most other Spa's, at 1021 I have never gotten that vibe!
Originally Posted by Score777
[View Original Post]
Muffy
-
02-18-13 22:15 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 112Bedford
Behind McDonalds, where Lindsay works, I had an older woman, I think from Revere who was in Bedford last year and has now come back. I remember her for having a fantastic reach under while stroking legs and glutes. She's got this funny laugh. I don't think she's a regular, though. Seems like management. She was surprised when I picked her over Lindsay. Had to have that reach under again.
-
02-18-13 22:11 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 379So true. Even during the day for that matter.
Originally Posted by Score777
[View Original Post]
But for me 1021 was the best.
-
02-18-13 22:03 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 902You know, you're right. N. Main st isn't that bad, esp compared to La Prov.
Originally Posted by Score777
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 21:42 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 47Nms safe
I have been there many times before the LE crack down in Providence. The neighborhood is very well lit, with 4 lanes of traffic and there is a Hess station 4 doors away very well lit. No one is ever around. Larry the owner runs a very good business and goes by the rules. There is never a hassle there.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
You want a bad neighborhood, go to 1021. How safe did you feel there at night?
-
02-18-13 18:29 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 68Healing Hands Brighton.
Made a visit to one of my favorite spots, Nativa Massage in Brighton CTR. The service as usual exceeded my expectation. The Place is a massage store and ART gallery, a private room, always one provider who is doing the massage. Clean and private place and felt very safe. Nice Hot towel with soft music and Massage skill that I have not seen with any other provider, truly magic touch, and I have been in the hobby for long time, I'm addicted to this place.
Damage is. 7 and. 4 for tips, with a nice hug and thank you on leaving.
Looks: 6.
Cleanness: 9
Massage skills and finish: 10
-
02-18-13 13:53 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 40Babw
Back to Plymouth last week had another great session at babw. Damage .5. For the hour. The body work is always consistent like a real massage and then a good tease and finish with a nice hot towel wipe down.
Later in the week I hit magic in Plymouth for and hour and the damage was .50. 40 with a ok rub with a few interruptions during the hour but the tease and finish we're top notch, probably the best finish since I've been in the game!
Prime rub
-
02-18-13 10:51 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 842Pretty much every Spa other then North Main closed, LE was harassing all of them equally, most of them buckled under the pressure and closed except NM. NM owns there building and property so LE could not put fear into the landlord, all the other Spa's only rent property so LE could hassle the landlords too! Also I feel the LE pressures came during Election time and the f'ing idiot who claimed he was raped. Lets hope that LE has now decided to move on and fight some real crimes.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 10:06 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 36My fellow Ninja Monger
That may have been me, Mr. Newton. Sorry you missed a magnificent massage with Mimi that I had but I always make an appointment to insure I won't have to wait. Sounds like your back up plan worked out ok.
Originally Posted by MrNewton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 07:54 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 150LE tried to shut it down. This is the place where some ass* from Mass. Claimed he was "assaulted" LE raided and then parked car at entrance for awhile, strickly harrasment but I beleive the owners just weathered the storm. This happened just before all the other places were closed up. Sure would love to see Lilly's reopen.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 07:39 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 2121Lily's was not FS and to the best of my knowledge its gone.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





