Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5443
-
02-19-13 15:26 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 197Shelby cont.
And then she starts crank yanking me like she's pumping for oil. Kept asking if I was almost done. Yadda yadda. She was only going at it for 10min tops.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 12:32 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 197Shelby
Personally, I wouldn't see her again, Even after viewing her nice body. Her oral skills are way below average and for me good oral skills are a major requirement. She left me high and dry. I switched from CBJ to BBBJ, which I rarely do. I was getting close and she says "better get a tissue, cause I do t catch it in my mouth". F* I don't have tissues. Moment ruined.
-
02-19-13 08:52 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Shelby
Now that you've seen her body, does that change anything? Would you give her a second chance?
I thought you'd be pleasantly surprized, "with certain aspects of my review."
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
The question remains; can she fuck. What about other services. Does her personality allow for a pleasant Girl Friend Experience? Should we give her a second try just to get at her luscious body?
Personally, I have no problem telling a girl tactfully, that her BJ lacks enthusiasm. And! It is not necessarily a deal breaker. I've had some girlfriends who sucked at sucking. I was aroused by their sensual erotic nature; the warmth of their sexual presents. Not all of them could fuck. But! A few come to mind, who could really throw that thing around.
For a StreetWalker, a good BJ is a job requirement. She'll have to get better or take a pay cut, if she plans to stay in this occupation. JMHO.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
02-18-13 10:50 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 232Shelby
That is too bad. CookyJar did a great job of showing off this girl's beauty. Hopefully she will eventually realize it takes more than just a nice body and a cute face to attract followers.
Originally Posted by Exec2001
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 21:53 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 197Shelby
Wow! I am pleasantly surprised by her tight body! Dindnt expect to see perky titties smiling at me. The day I met her she was wearing baggy jeans and that same grey winter coat. So, readskins1234, this is the reason for our confusion. Her appearance is a little misleading because of her plump and round face.
Originally Posted by Redskins1234
[View Original Post]
Shelby
Attitude: 7.
Face: 5.
Body: 7.
Skills: 2.
Readhead
-
02-17-13 17:39 #3263Regular Member

Posts: 14Shelby=Aspen
Shelby is Aspen who use to work for the Fox Provider. She been working in Camden since last summer. I think that because she was an escort before she still thinks she can charge higher than the normal prices on Broadway. She is a pretty girl with a really nice body but her service is lacking. It's amazing how often the prettier the girl the worse the service.
Originally Posted by Redskins1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 08:59 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 50Shelby
OK this is the Shelby I had in my car but did not date her because we could not agree on what I wanted to what she would do. I was confused why one monger said she was chunky as I saw her in leggings or what used to be called spandex and her ass looked nice to me. Her face is full but the body was definitely looking tight. I also mentioned the white church she hangs by whenever I have seen her and someone mentioned Venago and brown church which is the K stroll I'm sure not Broadway. The tall Amanda is a regular on Broadway I see her out there often but as I stated I like them short and petite for the most part so I have not queried her for a date. The Amanda that I dated the 5'4" strawberry blonde who took my # and said she would call never did. I went looking for her and have not seen her I really want a second date with her. Full service was a mere. 4 for a non rushed, DATY included, I did not try to kiss her so not sure about that, she was a great find and hope to see her soon. Thanks for the fine photo work CJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-13 01:22 #3261Senior Member

Posts: 5563Shelby - Unwrapped
Entering town from the Ben Franklin, just pass what once was a gas station, there is a wrart iron fence on your left. That is where I passed-by Shelby twice, and continued on looking for a slimmer more appealing choice. Bundled in her winter coat, hoodie up covering most of her full face she looked interesting at best and did not appeal to my normally liberal taste.
Originally Posted by Redskins1234
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
02-17-13 01:15 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Donation
When I go out I have a routine I follow. For the purpose of this exercise, I'm talking money. I carry only the amount I feel comfortable spending or losing. I have a set amount that I am willing to share with any given young lady I might meet. It is based on the amount that I would be willing to give for a BBBJ car date. It's my jumping off point.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
For example. I asked Shelby what she normally gets for a BJ. She said XX, I countered with XX. She agreed. Normally at this point, I would include the possibility of renegotiating if things went well and if we both agreed to expanding our commitment. It's my way of leaving a back door open for me to back out of if the girl lacks the pizzazz to get me aroused. It's the same as renting with an option to buy. In this case, with Shelby, I left out the option to buy. Why?
CookyJar
-
02-17-13 01:14 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Amanda/Shelby
Like you, Readhead, I thought what I had was a full face; chunky chick hiding what was probably a chubby body underneath a heavy winter coat. She was all wrapped up in that coat, her face with those full cheeks were half hidden within a hoodie. Finally after passing her up twice, I decided to chance the date in hope of the slim possibility that she'd have big boobs to go along with her body.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
Wow! Were we ever wrong? As it turns out, she has a great body and a nice personality.
Unfortunately, she turned the table on me and took advantage of my backdoor opening. She opted to take the original deal and leave me hanging. Was I pissed? Sure! Was I mad at her? Nope! It was my game to lose and I lost. She did everything that I asked of her, for the money I paid. I said all I wanted was pictures and that's what I got. I was pissed because I hadn't included an option to buy in our original discussion. I couldn't be mad at her, she hadn't done anything wrong.
When I asked her to stay and hangout for a while, she said she couldn't. I asked, "Why not." She said she had a friend waiting for her. I asked if it was a boyfriend. She said, "No." According to her it was a older female friend waiting to take her home. Go figure.
No; Readhead, there was no happy ending for me either. She got what we had agreed on and I said goodbye. But! I am willing to give her a second chance, with a few caveats.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
Here's my point. With the information gathered from this board, I now feel comfortable attempting another date with her. I know she's gorgeous. I now know BJs are not her area of expertise. I know that basically she's got a pleasant personality. Full service and an assortment of positions has got to be on the table upfront and agreed to beforehand. To be informed is to be forewarned.
Note: As sure as god made little green apples. Just as everything that goes up, most come down. If 1 + 1 = 2. There's one thing, I know for certain. A girl cannot make it for long, as a StreetWalker, on her looks alone. Sooner or later, Shelby will either have to upgrade her BJ or find another way to make a living.
CookyJar
-
02-16-13 13:18 #3258Regular Member

Posts: 10B'dway Recon
I'd almost abandon all hope in Camden from the few times I'd checked since last year.
Alas, on my way to K stroll, I'd saw something that caught my eye. Just moments before the Ben Franklin, a billboard that seems fairly new, said "SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT CAMDEN"
I was laughing so hard that I'd inadvertently creeped to the last exit to Camden. I'd figured, what's the harm in strolling the B'dway. At first, close to the hospital and NJ train station, it seems like the New Camden is assumlating the Old Camden like The Borg. I'd figured by about 5 years, the place will be so Vanilla like Gulliani's 42 nd No Nude streets.
By the time I'd reached to the old part of town, like Capt. Blye would say,"Arrrg, theeerrre be Hoooss".
Some ranged from hideous to interesting. Unfortunately, I'd haven't busted my Monger's Cherry to have any say so if there SW or LE or Civs. There were three Ladies, hanging at the corner the last bus stop before the factories. There was one constant lady, redhead ponytail with glasses and black jacket. The other ladies seem to rotate.
I think I did way too many revolutions to make both LE and SW suspicious about me that I'd had to crawl down to Philly. In any case, I've got refine my Ho senses and finally jump in with both feet bust the cherry.
Any other suggestions?
-
02-13-13 07:42 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 5563Amanda/Shelby
No! Unfortunately that Amanda isn't a recent find. I have not seen or heard anything about her for sometime. I was thinking, that with all the recent Amanda sightings; she might have returned. Follow this link/Click here: Amanda – A Sweet Peach To see my original review on this Amanda from 2009. She was a star in 2009 and reviewed well by myself and others.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
As for Shelby, you'll have to wait just a little longer for my review. I am still editing her photos. I will say this. I wish I had read your review before my date with Shelby. Knowing what you reported I would have probably handled things differently. As it is, I think you will be surprised with certain aspects of my review.
CookyJar
PS: If you do decide to view, “Amanda – A Sweet Peach,” be sure to stroll up to ”Amanda – Wet and Wild.”
-
02-12-13 17:56 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 197Amanda / Shelby
CJ, is the first pic of the long hair dirty blonde a recent Amanda? I've never seen her out but I really hope we cross paths soon. She looks fun!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Also, I'm very anxious to hear your Shelby story. I picked up a Shelby once for a car quicky and was very unimpressed with the service. She wanted. 3 for CBJ. A little steep for a chunky chick but I obliged because she was nice enough. I hate to complain but this was thee most robotic and boring CBJ of my entire life.
Anyway, there's no happy ending to this story. Paid her for time and dropped her off and vowed never to pick her up again.
Sounds like you had a better experience or a better Shelby. It's got to be the same chick. There can't be more than one Shelby! Or can there?
Readhead
-
02-11-13 22:21 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 232Great layout CookyJar! I had a car date with Amanda about a year ago although shortly thereafter I had forgotten her name and didn't have any pics to post. I only sampled her kisses and oral skills which were both excellent. I don't get to Camden very often and don't feel as comfortable there as I do on the K but I may have to make the trip to get a rerun.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 21:44 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 5563My Shelby story will have to wait. Suffice it for now to say she is something.
Originally Posted by Redskins1234
[View Original Post]
There seems to be a ton of talk about Amandas. Everybody seems to have one. Which kind of makes me wonder why no one has come forth (yet) and claimed, "This Amanda?" There are a lot of hotties walking the Broadway stroll. Some better and some worse than this Amanda. However, I am sure she gets her share of work.
Why more guys don't make the trip to Broadway or cross over to Kensington Ave, I don't know. For that matter, I don't understand why more girls don't cross the bridge. It's just a hop, skip and a jump. Every once in a while, a girl (Alexander is a good example) will transfer over. I find the change of pace refreshing.
CookyJar.
PS: I added a picture of my 1st Amanda and Alexander to this post. Any up-to-date info on either one would be appreciated.









Reply With Quote





