Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Going into the city next week for a meeting. Debating between checking out 40 Harrison, or possibly this Eastern European lady.

    Anyone seen her, or alternatively, suggest "The best of Boston". I don't get into the city proper that often. I would preferrably like to be able to shower as its a long train ride home.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3643227090.html

    One of the quickest ways to reduce stress is to get a massage. This is not just an emotional reality but also a physical one: MASSAGES reduse CORTISOL. A major stress hormone that contributes to disease.

    Studies support massage as a way to reduce muscle tightness, relax the mind, calm anxiety, and lessen the sensation of pain.

    My name is Elena. I am a certified, trained and highly experienced masseuse. I've been told I exude confidence, intelligence, warmth, and kindness.

    My sessions are both healing and invigorating and. You will come back for more! I combine different modalities in my sessions: Traditional Swedish with long flowing moves, or mix it with Deep Tissue and Thai. I tailor made them to your specific needs.
    I've never seen Elena in person only her picture and you'll have to agree she is very beautiful and has good reviews. On the other hand if you go to 40 Harrison. 2nd floor, you can get a shower there by going to Diva's, I think its 2D. It's the last door on the right as you walk down the corridor. I've been a few times, it's ok, nothing spectacular, but gets the job done.

  2. #2268

    Pretty blonde masseuse in Boston

    Going into the city next week for a meeting. Debating between checking out 40 Harrison, or possibly this Eastern European lady.

    Anyone seen her, or alternatively, suggest "The best of Boston". I don't get into the city proper that often. I would preferrably like to be able to shower as its a long train ride home.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3643227090.html

    One of the quickest ways to reduce stress is to get a massage. This is not just an emotional reality but also a physical one: MASSAGES reduse CORTISOL. A major stress hormone that contributes to disease.

    Studies support massage as a way to reduce muscle tightness, relax the mind, calm anxiety, and lessen the sensation of pain.

    My name is Elena. I am a certified, trained and highly experienced masseuse. I've been told I exude confidence, intelligence, warmth, and kindness.

    My sessions are both healing and invigorating and. You will come back for more! I combine different modalities in my sessions: Traditional Swedish with long flowing moves, or mix it with Deep Tissue and Thai. I tailor made them to your specific needs.

  3. #2267

    A bit of self promotion?

    The terrible English is usually a give away.

    REVIEW OF ELENA.

    General details.

    Private apt, call when arrive. Has room set up for massage. Very professionl.

    The Juicy Details.

    Had me get comfortable. Gave full strong massage. No tese but made me very relxed. I had been very stressed on turn worked whole front wasn't sure there would be more but ended with a really explosive wondrfl ending. Would rept. I read more with tept and greter comfrt. Has gret body I will rept.

  4. #2266
    I called and she quoted a price of 150. Is this what you paid? And what exactly determines a smile. A HE? This sounded expensive with no reviews (at the time. There is now one on another site)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbandj  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a massage, and came across this post on BP:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...re-38/21406639

    Her location was convenient and her ad caught my eye as I had not seen it before. When I spoke on the phone I could tell this was a classy, intelligent woman and I made the appt. She hosts in a house, and has a room all set up, including candles, music, massage table, and the room was spotless, fresh sheet on the table. I watched her change it after my massage too.

    She answered the door and I was very happy with what I saw, she is not a spinner and not a kid, and since I prefer MILF women with meat on their bones she was great for me. She is a pretty, exotic looking woman in her late 30s, very strong muscular legs as she works out regularly, and incredibly smooth soft skin. The massage is not a deep strong CMT massage, but is much more than a light tease. I did mention she could go harder, but not till later as I was enjoying the conversation and was totally relaxed. It is done with nice oil and not a ton of it. When she was at the head of the table I did reach out and felt her incredibly strong legs. At that point she mentioned the workouts she does to maintain the shape. I was impressed as they are all muscle. The conversation was very enjoyable as well. If you do not enjoy conversation then she is not for you. Prior to the flip she did some nice under carriage work with verbal encouragement. On the flip I noticed she was wearing a lovely set of bra / panties, and she allowed me to remove the top. The finish was awesome and roaming was allowed. The clean up was also done with class. I will definitely repeat.

    Please treat her right. She is a classy, intelligent woman and prefers mature, respectful, clean men. As her ad states you will leave with a smile.

    Have fun,

    Stay safe

  5. #2265

    Newbie trying to contribute

    I was looking for a massage, and came across this post on BP:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...re-38/21406639

    Her location was convenient and her ad caught my eye as I had not seen it before. When I spoke on the phone I could tell this was a classy, intelligent woman and I made the appt. She hosts in a house, and has a room all set up, including candles, music, massage table, and the room was spotless, fresh sheet on the table. I watched her change it after my massage too.

    She answered the door and I was very happy with what I saw, she is not a spinner and not a kid, and since I prefer MILF women with meat on their bones she was great for me. She is a pretty, exotic looking woman in her late 30s, very strong muscular legs as she works out regularly, and incredibly smooth soft skin. The massage is not a deep strong CMT massage, but is much more than a light tease. I did mention she could go harder, but not till later as I was enjoying the conversation and was totally relaxed. It is done with nice oil and not a ton of it. When she was at the head of the table I did reach out and felt her incredibly strong legs. At that point she mentioned the workouts she does to maintain the shape. I was impressed as they are all muscle. The conversation was very enjoyable as well. If you do not enjoy conversation then she is not for you. Prior to the flip she did some nice under carriage work with verbal encouragement. On the flip I noticed she was wearing a lovely set of bra / panties, and she allowed me to remove the top. The finish was awesome and roaming was allowed. The clean up was also done with class. I will definitely repeat.

    Please treat her right. She is a classy, intelligent woman and prefers mature, respectful, clean men. As her ad states you will leave with a smile.

    Have fun,

    Stay safe

  6. #2264

    Stephanie

    I got in touch with Stephanie in Chelsea recently, had tried a few times previously but this time she picked up was available to see me. Took a ride and let into her gated complex right on time. She is as advertized, nice woman, pics might be a little old but what a sweetheart and sexy brazilian voice. Nice sensual rub, not a massage but thats not what I was there for. Undressed, laid on table and she entered a short time later. She started right in on legs and worked her way up, a little cream, most of her efforts were concentrated on legs and below waist with nice tease that slowly increased. I laid there and just enjoyed. Flipped over and she lost her dress, thats when it got real good. As others have report this girl has some skills. Left after about 40-45 minutes, my chose, I was very happy and no rush by her. She is a bit heavier than I am used to but I would repeat in a heart beat. Treat her well, she's great.

  7. #2263

    No show shop north of city

    Made an appointment at a local spa. Interested in the 1 hour brazilian hand since that would be excellent. They've been posting a lot, numbers in the posts link to each other but I thought I'd give it a try. A couple posters noted they were driving by to check the address. In any event, not a very busy street, but when I got their no response at the door. Outside seemed a bit run down so I decided not to keep the appointment. Suspect there are better options.

  8. #2262

    Any intel on a great 4 hand HE massage?

    I am in the Metrowest area and will trade info PM style. Heading out tonight and will report details.

  9. #2261

    It's like Carnival on BP

    There are ads for Brazilians all over BP and CL, but no reviews here. I'm suspicious. I've been to Gey's this week and the pickings are slim. I received a bad rub by a fully clothed overweight middle aged provider. The Everett place doesn't have Patricia any more and I will wait for a picture in a new ad before I go to see the new girl supposedly named Christina. I am almost forced to go back to the beach after swearing I would never go back.

  10. #2260

    Ariel. Link. Sorry, rookie mistake

    I really know better, I promise. Sorry guys. Here's the link from Ariel, for the few of you who couldn't figure it out already.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Bo...322-24/4403035

  11. #2259

    Ariel. About as middle-of-the-road as I expected

    As written for the oThER site:

    Gave in and saw Ariel, who posts fairly often. (She travels.) Everyone has seen her ads of course, and her reviews leave something to be desired, but I was in a bind and needed to relax a bit, and took my chances. Setup was easy, texts and calls. Two call to the room at a nice hotel in the city. Non VIPs, it was OK. If your expectations are low, you'll be fine. I'd do it at the special rate again, but not at full $$.

    I walked in, and Ariel immediately gave me a hug, told me to get comfortable, and started undressing. She was wearing a simple dress and bra / panties. As I undressed she stripped fast, had me lay down and jumped right in. Massage was mediocre, but relaxing. Lots of long rubbing strokes all over. Almost no lotion, which I prefer. I don't like leaving sticky. Not there or anywhere!

    No teasing before the flip really. Just asked if she could talk me into it, hah.

    After the flip, some lotion and straight in. Manufactured moans and good hand motion, from practice I'm sure. She did her job alright and my little guy did his. Not my best, but it got the job done, and I felt good. We ended a few minutes early. She cleaned me up first with tissues, then a warm wet towel. I got dressed and headed out pretty quick, due to my own schedule constraints. A few more hugs on my way out.

    Ariel is chatty, which is fine, but sometimes I just want a long quiet firm rub. It was what it was. Fine enough for the $ and convenient location for this carless commuter.

  12. #2258

    Stephanie. Anyone seen her lately

    Hi fellow mongers,

    I have been trying to reach her the last couple weeks, buy could not get her on the phone or response to text.

    Is she still around or has she changed her #

    Thanks,

    Jimmy

  13. #2257
    Quote Originally Posted by Footrubs  [View Original Post]
    Every few months someone asks. Once before it was even me. Anyone have any info on Bella from HT in Holbrook? Was rumored she was coming back, new place etc but then no info, but then on the board folks say they bumped into her etc. Anyone have any info? Post it? PM me?

    Would love to see her again.
    I am with you on this one too. I was a part of clr and then once that site went under I haven't posted much on other boards but have seen rumors of her return but with no leads or any info. If anyone knows something please share.

  14. #2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy  [View Original Post]
    I tried, made an afternoon appointment, slowed down as I was driving by to check out the address and when I looked up there was the LEO staring at me. Needless to say I kept going and they followed me for a few streets and turns. Not saying it's a setup, just saying I wasn't about to stop in.
    I did a drive by a few days ago. Didn't notice any LE, but I didn't have an appointment either. I was in the neighborhood so I figured I'd take a look.

  15. #2255

    Rachel

    Lucky guy, hope he appreciates what he has, she is the complete package.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy25  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who were lucky enough to see Rachael (formally of Manchester) will have nothing but our memories. She just texted me to say that she met the man of her dreams and is getting married. She will no longer be visiting back here and is out of the business. Good luck and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape