Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,051 to 31,065 of 43535
-
02-18-13 13:53 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 40Babw
Back to Plymouth last week had another great session at babw. Damage .5. For the hour. The body work is always consistent like a real massage and then a good tease and finish with a nice hot towel wipe down.
Later in the week I hit magic in Plymouth for and hour and the damage was .50. 40 with a ok rub with a few interruptions during the hour but the tease and finish we're top notch, probably the best finish since I've been in the game!
Prime rub
-
02-18-13 10:51 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 842Pretty much every Spa other then North Main closed, LE was harassing all of them equally, most of them buckled under the pressure and closed except NM. NM owns there building and property so LE could not put fear into the landlord, all the other Spa's only rent property so LE could hassle the landlords too! Also I feel the LE pressures came during Election time and the f'ing idiot who claimed he was raped. Lets hope that LE has now decided to move on and fight some real crimes.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 10:06 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 36My fellow Ninja Monger
That may have been me, Mr. Newton. Sorry you missed a magnificent massage with Mimi that I had but I always make an appointment to insure I won't have to wait. Sounds like your back up plan worked out ok.
Originally Posted by MrNewton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 07:54 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 150LE tried to shut it down. This is the place where some ass* from Mass. Claimed he was "assaulted" LE raided and then parked car at entrance for awhile, strickly harrasment but I beleive the owners just weathered the storm. This happened just before all the other places were closed up. Sure would love to see Lilly's reopen.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 07:39 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 2121Lily's was not FS and to the best of my knowledge its gone.
Originally Posted by Steve2319
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 07:20 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 379NMS Spa
Nice report.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
For whatever reason this spa was not shutdown after the spa crackdown last year. Most likely because LE was reading the boards and saw that this place was not FS. Virtually everything else was to different degrees.
I had been at this spa on two occasions and had a positive experience like the one you report, although I hadn't been there since I tried 1021.
Apparently (based on some cryptic comments) some of these FS spas are starting to quietly reopen. But there aren't any reports as no one want to get Uncle LEO's attention.
-
02-18-13 01:20 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 902Providence. N Ma in Stre et S p a
So, first, I lived in RI for a long time and never tried an AMP there as I was not looking for "F ull Servi ce" which is what I always thought they ALL were. Many people I know had recommended North Ma in Stre et Sp a to me as a great massage, and oh BTW, you will leave feeling hap py and refreshed.
So tonight, after dropping an obscene amount of money at a RI strip club, not getting the service I expected in the VIP room, and being about as frustrated as one could be, on my way home to Northern MA where I live, I stopped into NMS. This was the VERY BEST thing that could happen to my evening. I will precede my review with the statement that my expectations were exceeded, and I cannot believe what a great time I had. I did not get any extras other than the usual ending. Just to be clear. They are *not* a F S place.
So. I go in, asked if I'd been there before and I say no, but to places like it. The Papasan says "thanks for your honesty", smiles, and also thanks me for wiping my feet, as it was muddy and snowy. Really a very friendly guy. Asks me if I need to use the rest room, so I do. I go the the room and am greeted by a cute little asian girl, maybe Korean, but she can't be more than 110 pounds, and is wearing a short skirt and a cute little outfit. She asks for the house fee and then if I want a shower. I say of course, get undressed and she give me a really nice, thorough shower. The soap they used was actually gritty, so I think its real exfoliating scrup, which I like. She paid attention to all the right places and was giggly.
Back in the room she asked medium or hard, I say medium and she gives me a stellar massage. Truly stellar. I rub her legs a little as she's standing there and after quite a good, (and obviously trained) complete massage, its off to the races. She teased very nicely, gently, and very very sensuously. Her mannerisms were just all very warm and she was the exact opposite of "mechanical" as some, even the most enthusiastic are. She pressed and squeeezed and rubbed. Never asked for a flip, I just flipped at the time I sensed was right, she
Rubbed everything oh-so-right as I roamed OT C (I don't try UT C generally) but her legs were smooth and under the skirt was just fine. She leaned into me while doing her thing and was just very. Almost "GFE" with some light body touching and it was really quite nice. After the big finish, she continued to massage me after cleaning up and was really nice.
During the massage she asked me what I did for work, and made a little small talk, I sense she spoke some english well, but not all. Parking on N Main is at your own risk as the area is not so great, but I had not trouble in their lot. The building was nice, not super new, but just fine.
So. Having been a regular at RS, and I am really, truly amazed that there is still room to go up. NMS is 60 miiles from home now, but I'm going to find excuses to go to Prov.
6. 4 happily accepted without any discussion other than asking for the house fee. I would say this place was a 10 for over all service, she was a 8 for looks, definately under 30, maybe even mid 20's. Face was pretty, body was perfect. Only down side of the rating is that its a in a rough neighborhood. Totally the service every place should aspire to and by far my #1. Made me forget all about the $300 I blew down the road in Fran klin Squ are.
If you haven't tried NMS, you really should find a reason to go to Providence!
-
02-17-13 23:23 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 635Reading
I was heading north on 95 recently and had some time to kill so I figured I'd stop off and try Wendy's in Wakefield. Gave them a call when I was about thirty minutes away but she said she was very busy and couldn't see me for another ninety minutes. I didn't have that much time so I thanked her and told her I would see her another time. I then called the one across from the BK in Reading. She said they weren't busy so I went there. Only two cars in the lot both covered in snow and plowed in so obviously not customers' cars. Went in and was greeted by Tammy who was my masseuse. Massage is sub-standard but Tammy is very fun and playful to be with. Pretty much had the place to myself and stayed a few minutes over the hour. Contributors can pm if they want details. 60/40.
-
02-17-13 21:47 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 68Ocean SPA at 299
I WAS in the Quincy area and going to get massage, but both Lisa and Angle were busy, they asked me to come back in one hour. Well I was not patient enough and walked over to Ocean SPA at 299.
I was very Disappointed, there was 2 providers, one of them I had seen long time ago, she has a nice body and some kind of a temporary tattoo, nice figure, spinner, but last I had here she did a mediocre massage and wanted. 6 tips, so I decided to try the second provider. Young lady I would think 25, little choppy, nice smile, very polite and she was soaked with perfume. The Massage started nice not too hard, and then after 20 minutes she asked me to flip, the finished was not inspired, typical, and 5 minutes later, she told me, thank you and you are all done. Hope you can come back. Well I fleet like a rookie, I gave her .4 for tip in addition to .6 charges and I was not happy that she cut 60 minutes short. I will not repeat, unless I have to. I believe they lowered the prices they used to charge. 7 for TS and a massage, but now they charge .6.
Decide to go to the GYM as if nothing happened.
-
02-17-13 14:26 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 261Yeah I have had mixed reviews from other people in the area tell me the same thing about lotus. Some had your experience some had mine. I might venture back since its so close and see if my luck has changed.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
Best Bodywork in North Andover.
Also went here not to long ago. Its right across from a burtuccis and there is a tdbank in the complex. Another office building type setting so people don't really know what your going in for. Went in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure there are only two ladies working there since I saw one other one come out after giving someone a table shower. The women wasn't fat but she was chunkier then I like. I paid the house .70. The table shower was better out of the ones I have had (don't have much exp with just 2 other places besides them.) it was a nice large table so you weren't stuck up against the wall. She payed good attention to all the right areas and it wasn't rushed. The massage was decent here and the HE was pretty mechanical. As I was getting dressed and looking around I did start to feel a little un easy like I was being watched. So I kinda hurried up. I tipped. 4 and she was upset with my tip. And demanded more. I told her that's all I had but next time ill take care of here. Overall the massage was good, the ts was good. Ending was ok. I didn't like feeling like I was being watched after though and I normally don't feel that way because of that I wouldn't go back even with the location being so close.
-
02-17-13 14:02 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 723North shore
Nice job on the reviews. I've been to all of those you mentioned. I would only go back to lotus spa. It's funny you mentioned no ending. The times I've been there have all been good to very good. You must have spooked them. The Korean places like to massage you with a sheet on you. After the hot towel and flip its usually game on. The towel comes off. I wouldn't go back to China pearl or Liberty tree places.
Originally Posted by Northshore123
[View Original Post]
The younger women are almost no where to be found on the north shore as far as I can tell.
BB
-
02-17-13 13:35 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 261Does anyone know where Coco from Lai Lai or Bella from Heavenly went? I've been trying to find my way back to them since I have nothing but good times with them and I'm getting sick of trying new places to only be more then disappointed.
-
02-17-13 12:56 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 120Return to an old haunt
Stopped by Ninja the other day and a monger beat me in the door by a matter of seconds. She asked me to come back in an hour. Since I was squeezing it in during work coming back in an hour wasn't an option. At this point though I had HE on the mind and couldn't just let it go, so I went back to Royal Thai for the first time in about 6 months (basically since I discovered Ninja). Drew Monica. She's heavy but I think carries it well. She comes in and first thing she does is put a towel on me so I think this isn't good. It stays basically on the whole time, despite some wriggling from me. Great massage though. Near the end she really starts working the glutes, and also does the roll down starting at the top of my head with her large cans nicely rubbing all over my head. At this point I have renewed hope. I flip and after a few minutes she says "All done?" I ask for more and she gets to it. I tried OTA and she said no, but HE was nice and slow with good eye contact.
All in all, very different experience from Ninja. Ninja is basically a 60 minute tease with a little massage thrown in, this is a legit massage with a nice end. I wouldn't be a regular here but it was a decent change of pace.
-
02-17-13 11:16 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 261Bl in Wilmindton and others
I was a member of another forum and after the shut down I mostly just lurk. I tried rub maps but as we all know that place is a crock with fake reviews. I just recently found this site and after doing some reading I figured I'd give BL in Wilmington a call. I called ahead and asked for Sophia. Was told she was there and made my apt.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
I showed up right on time, rang the bell and was an older lady came to the door. I told her I was here for my apt with Sophia. She hugged me and told me to come in and when I asked where Sophia was she told me Sophia wasnt there but "I try her" I told here I made an apt with Sophia and was told she was here. I tried to turn around but the lady kinda scooted behind me and asked if "I try her" and I figured I went all this way might as well but next time I'll be walking away. Told the lady I only wanted a hh since Sophia wasnt there. She charged me $45. She pretty much rubbed her hands down my back and went straight to my glutes for about 10 mins then got the hot towel then asked me to flip. Used way to much oil then started to blow on it. Which led to some licking, then BBBJ. Didn't think the finish was anything to write home about. House. 45 tip 4 I didn't get the mean mud stare that other members talked about. Idk if its cause I'm younger (around 30) but she seemed happy asked to come back and see her. Told her I'd think about it but I normally only come for Sophia. I know I should of tipped more but the massage was a 0 and I got the bait and switch. If she seemed upset I would of given her more. I didn't catch any name since her English was pretty bad. It began with an L all I could understand is her telling me I had big muscles and if I wanted to come see her again tomorrow. Ill prob go back to try Sophia but if I don't get her ill be walking out. The older ladies just don't do it for me.
China pearl DANVERS
Weird location. Brown building with stairs going up the side. You have to walk up there and its looks like a hour with a couple of tables. Went there twice after reading reviews on Lilly. Went there and I guess I judge stuff different but lilly short older and on the heavier side. Took the ride so figured with. Spend .5 for the half. Massage was ok. No tease standard he. Tipped .4.
Called for a second time when I was in the area for work. Different lady picked up sounded young and told her I'd be there in 10 mins. Showed up old heavy lady again. Figured I'd bite the bullet (I know I should of walked) told her I only wanted a hh. Gave the .5 and she started the massage. Next thing I know her phone rings she picks up and talks on it for 10 mins while rubbing my foot with what felt to be like a finger or two. Then hands up and goes up to my head and starts scratching the shit out of my head and back with her nails. She tells me times up and next time to do the hour. I told her my hh wasnt up and asked why I didn't receive the same services as last time. She tells me to try full hour. I told her no thanks I won't be coming back to try anything. I'd rather give myself a HE with a handful of glass then go back to see her.
Lotus spa danvers
Nice professional looking place with ts and sauna. Did the ts told her no thanks on the sauna. The ts was ok at best. Kinda fast and they put a face cloth over the goods. I took it off told her I didn't need that and she put it back on. Figured it was because it was my first time here. Massage was with a sheet over my back. I slid it off a few times and said I was getting hot but she put it back on. Figured she was playing it safe since they never saw me there before again. So the flip comes get a little massage and she tells me I'm all done. I ask if she's sure and tell her I think she forgot something and she smiled and giggled then walked out. The massage was good I give her that. Paid the house. 7 tipped. 4 figured shed remember me on my return.
Second visit.
Figured I would give it a second chance and maybe it was because it was my first time there. Second time was the same as the first. So I walk in the lady at the front desk remembers me. Brings me to my room and I give her the 70 for the house and tell her that I only wanted the table shower and no sauna. Table shower is really small and was no fun. Payed no attention to the right areas. On the flip she put a face cloth over my crotch. I took it off told her I didn't need that there and she put it back on. Now thats done I go in for the massage she which the whole time is done with a sheet over you. I tried to take that off and told her I didn't like how it felt but she put it back on. She asks me to flip over gives me a little rub and then tells me she's all done. I ask her is she's sure she's done cause I think she forgot some place and she says no all done. Leaves me for to get dressed and comes back in the room and then tells me how strong my back was and stuff. I didn't care what she had to say. Gave her $10 tip for her massage and left. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has had this experience there. I went when they first opened up not sure if its changed.
Liberty tree body works in Danvers
Decent place, well disguised in a medical / office type building behind the mall. No ones really going to know why your there. Figured I'd give it a try. Another older heavier lady. Ok massage, ok he. House .7 tip .4 don't think Ill be going back there.
I know I'm new here but if anyone is in the North Shore area and has some info on mp with younger women in decent shape please pm me for info.
-
02-17-13 07:05 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 723Ok. Mister standards and measures. We'll all do as you wish. I thought I was quite funny as "Bao" is a Vietnamese name. Please let us all know what we can and cannot say. Thanks again for your input. I'll make sure I attend the next sensitivity training for posters seminar when it's back in town.
Originally Posted by Bigben99
[View Original Post]
BB










Reply With Quote






