Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,106 to 21,120 of 25020
-
02-22-13 09:07 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 41Oops
I guess that link I posted doesn't work. Anyway her name is Jewel and BP ad is titled "Blonde, sophisticated beauty". Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-21-13 20:11 #3914Senior Member

Posts: 41First report
New to the hobby. Thought I'd give a report on my first attempt. I think I got lucky for a change! Of course I researched for two months first. Joi Love was my first choice. Very good experience. Clean safe incall. Great website, pics are touched up a bit, but she's a beauty, great shape. Very relaxing, no rush. Great skills. Good hygiene. BBBJ. Easy conversation after an explosive session. She knows her sports. She Offered to go a second round. Not the cheapest at 250, but I felt she was worth it. I haven't seen her on BP lately (maybe I wore her out LOL) she can be reached at Joilove. Com.
Moving on, I've had my eye on this one for a while. http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...en-22/3170660. Any feedback?
-
02-21-13 18:06 #3913Regular Member

Posts: 16Joelle
So I'm a newbie so bare with me.
I did some research and although not a huge amount on her (or I just was too stupid to find it), I decided to try my hand and give a full review on Joelle. Note: if you are looking for young, she isn't for you. I was in the mood for mature so that's the route I went. I noticed a slight pattern of young and short serviced girls with bad attitudes out there so I decided to go a different route for starters.
First observation was she was very pleasant on the phone. Sweet, listens and actually can hold an intelligent discussion. After talking with her and discussing biz, I politely asked her for a head shot and she promptly obliged with no argument. It wasn't a fake and very much was her (although she did appear slightly older in person but it wasn't off by too much to pick at).
Basic two call set up and when she arrived she was dressed and clean in appearance (I stressed this over the phone politely and she was pretty understanding). Smelled good, not a bad smile, some signs of mileage on the eyes and face but not trashy or trashed. She doesn't appear to drive as she was dropped off by her "friend" who promptly left after he got the ok signal from her. The body was pretty on point in comparison to the pics on her add but to concur with another review on her, her tits are a bit on the saggy side but not so terrible where you can't get past it (I'll explain why later.). In clothes you would find it hard not to stare at her body because she does have a good style that suites her and she does look pretty good in leggings. The mood was very upbeat with no rush. Sat down, did some chit chat for a bit, learned some interesting things on her (about how much of it is legit is another story but it was a good discussion none the less). She is currently (according to her) living in a hotel. Once we got through, we went to biz. Firsts thing I noticed is she was pretty into what she was doing. Not mechanical, very pleasant, took direction pretty well and didn't try racing the clock to get finished and out. Started with a nice rub down as she delivered a very good BBBJ all while rubbing her tits against mr happy. After some good ol fooling around, I gave into temptation and I decided it was a good opp to fuck her tits and it was a great decision. She did an amazing job cupping those things tight and performing a nice BBBJ. As I said, yep they droop a bit but the way she worked them up and down the shaft and how they looked when she has them cupped as you spit between them is a different story.
Afterwards again, no race to get out. Let her get cleaned up and dressed and afterwards it was right back with me so we Sat back, Chatted for a spell and she was so laid back (or absent minded LOL) she almost left without me paying her! Now. I know what some of you are thinking,"let her leave then" but alas, no, I am not like that and she was more than pleasant with me all the way to the pleasant kiss on the cheek as she left.
I would say looks she was about a 5-6. Personality an 8 and performance an 8. She wasn't the creme ala creme but her attitude and performance made up for it. A good bang for the buck and I'll keep her on my list if I feel in the mood for mature and great tits to slip between but otherwise time to move to the next one.
Play it safe folks.
-
02-21-13 07:46 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 41Kassidy
Had the chance to play the other day and 2 of my visiting faves to choose from:
Cambree.
Kassidy.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ate-22/3330463
Kassidy's updated pictures got my attention. So off I went. Had not seen her in a year or 2 and she is even better than before. She has lost some weight and toned up, but still has great curves. Very friendly, easy to talk with. Met at hotel door with sexy dress on, big hug. Got caught up and off to work. She is amazing! So damned skilled and eager to please. Takes directions well and is enthusiastic. Great experience and will repeat asap!
-
02-19-13 22:24 #3911Senior Member

Posts: 91First post / review
Just joined, making first post. Seems like the rules are pretty simple: not too specific about the provider so they don't get in trouble, don't ask for info before you provide, etc.
So my first ever visit to a provider was to see Alexis (about 6 months ago). Glad it was her, as she is a sweet girl. It was at her place in Pawt. That she shared with another girl (who got not-so-good reviews and later other issues). Didn't know what to expect, so went with the hour. She was GFE from the start, BBBJCIM, best BJ of any kind I've ever had. Afterwards, I still had plenty of time left on my hour, so we chatted. She seems like a genuinely nice and friendly girl. Then she worked on round 2, but that wasn't going to happen, so we called it a night. She walked me to the door, great kiss goodbye. I will (and have) repeated already. Knowing my limitations (at my age) , I went for the half hour, and didn't didn't spend as much time on the BBBJ so that I could go with the FS. Highly recommended.
-
02-19-13 19:44 #3910Senior Member

Posts: 73I noticed the same thing with an ad for Zoey.
Originally Posted by P Sil
[View Original Post]
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...mes-29/3295552
Weird
-
02-19-13 12:33 #3909Senior Member

Posts: 699It could also just be the different lighting in the two pics. Just saying.
Originally Posted by TapThePie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 11:50 #3908Senior Member

Posts: 483Same or different women?
I also noticed that apparent disconnect wondered which of the pictures were the real ones!
Originally Posted by TapThePie
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-13 11:21 #3907Senior Member

Posts: 1384She's a mixed brazillion, I guess
-
02-19-13 10:55 #3906Senior Member

Posts: 265Confirmation on possible fake
Hey M's.
I was just browsing through BP when I saw this ad http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...247-25/3295765
And I notice that the two photo's do not match or maybe it's me. The first photo shows a white in which you can't see her face, the second is a lite tone ebony girl. I'm persuming it's a fake unless verified otherwise.
I have tried to call this provider in the past, but no luck and there's no real post on here.
Tap
-
02-17-13 15:05 #3905

Posts: 269Shanell
I have been following this recent discussion of Shanell, and thought I would put my $0. 02 into the mix, perhaps for a bit of a different perspective. Yes, Shanell is defintely an "anything goes girl", and an "all natural services" provider. I don't mind putting that out on the open board, since, with Shanell, it is well known. She is indeed a fine lay when she is on her game, and, although a bit "thick", her nice plump ass and big natural rack are really FINE, in my opinion-and her slippery wet partially shaved snatch is always sweet and clean for DATY, and always juices nicely when pounded in doggy!
But, here is the rub: My very first session with her was VERY GFE, and she seemed really into it. And I always got to leave my deposit in the hole of my choice! But her services went downhill after that first visit. The most recent time I saw her, she still provided the natural service that I enjoy, but she would not DFK, and the service was quite rushed. So, as a result, I simply stopped seeing her. If a girl's services get worse rather than better, I figure it is high time to end the "relationship"! I do think that, with Shanell, she will actually start taking a repeat client "for granted", and her services then begin to tank, at that point, quite rapidly. I have had this situation occur with many other girls, and even if they continue to provide the raw, natural service that I crave, I still move on. So, Shanell is in a catagory of providers that I would recommend for good, solid PSE / GFE service with enthusiasm-but ONLY if you have NOT seen her before! If you have, then I would NOT recommend repeat visits. There is now plenty of local strip club talent, with the same type of body, and similar ethnicity, who offer the same services that I always crave, for about the same price as Shanell. So, I would much more strongly recommend those girls, over Shanell, for more reliable repeat service. And if it is TITANIC natural tits that you crave, I've now got at least 3 escorts on my rotation list, that come and go from the area, with far bigger funbags! In fact, a couple of those have downright MAMMOUTH mammaries! All of those girls, of course, also offer the services I always crave!
Originally Posted by Werm2011
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 15:32 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 1230They all have different policies but I have used a girl I've only seen once before. A lot of the established girls in RI know eachother so it makes it a little easier. The visit with the reference should be somewhat recent though. I got date-check a while back so never have that problem. A lot of guys don't like that because you have to give up a little personal info but it has served me very well.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 15:01 #3903Regular Member

Posts: 1Experience?
Has anyone else met her?
Originally Posted by WhatDown33
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 14:58 #3902Senior Member

Posts: 818Question about reference
Hi all,
Quick question. I'm interested in seeing a provider who needs a reference. I asked if a particular person would work (a well established, often reviewed provider) and she said yes. Now, I have only seen this "well established, often reviewed provider" once. Would it be rude of me to ask her if I can use her as a reference? Do providers typically only act as references for clients they have seen more than once?
Anyone that feels more comfortable with PMs, that's is fine too.
Thanks for any response!
-
02-15-13 05:46 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 487No the pix are legit, very pretty but very mechanical and In my opinion not worth her rate.
Originally Posted by Westbayman2000
[View Original Post]
Oh. And I heard she's ripped off people on the board











Reply With Quote





