Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6741

    Same meaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.
    "Booja" means "rich" in Korean.

    Back around late 2009 and early 2010, this place (under another owner) was a dream castle. Even though the therapists weren't spring chickens, nearly all of them had good personalities and knew how to work out all the kinks. Sunny, Penny, and Eva were wonderful. Mya, one of the early MMS at Booja, also provided therapy at the short-lived Chalet Spa on Gallows Road over in Vienna. She gave me THE absolute best TS treatment I've ever had. Alas, because of the increase in LEO pressure (or the perceived risk) , the owner sold both locations. I'd love to know that she was back in the business, because she thoroughly understood good customer relations.

  2. #6740
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe
    I went there a few weeks ago, I didn't get the girls name. She was probably later 40's. Not bad looking.

    Great TS, great teasing.

    On the flip she said for me to do it myself.

    LOL.

    I asked for her to, then she asked how much I would tip, I said 40, she said 50, so I said never mind.

  3. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.
    I don't know about you bros, but when ever the MG starts upselling or the session turns into debate over services, my engine shuts down. Especially since most of the MG in the NOVA are not exactly models south of 30. I recall one where she agreed I think to full service for $$ and then didn't get undressed. I was thinking did we loose something in the translation here, $$ means you get naked and morph into GFE not have a sour look on your face and expect me to get myself ready. Meh. My only conclusion here is that there are some morons who way over tip. No way you can convince me that 30 min session should cost more then what my lawyer bills out.

  4. #6738

    St

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickks  [View Original Post]
    Hello Mongers,

    Do not waste your time and money going to Swan in Sterling & Ashburn. Bad Attitude. Bad Massage and no happy ending. Very very disappointed.
    UUUUmm, I went there back around New Years and left decently happy, she told me she was "training" new girls, etc. So, I guess its hit or miss.

  5. #6737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #6736

    Vivi Upping the Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe
    If you get her name, please post. I need to repeat with a TS and maybe see another masseuse, as I did not get all the teasing and same inquiry on the flip. So given the difference in service, I think my tip was okay now, even though Amy did not agree. Thanks for the encouraging post.

  7. #6735

    WTF is right

    Just makes me laugh, not sure I believe it, but that was post from years ago I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    Whiskey.

    Tango

    Foxtrot

  8. #6734

    RICH = Old BOOJA SPA

    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit. 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

  9. #6733

    Bada = Peach?

    New name, new ad, same location. I'll stay away for a bit and make sure all is well.

  10. #6732

    FQ County AMP. Correction

    Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.

  11. #6731

    Vivi Massage

    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe

  12. #6730

    Rich another site

    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit, 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

  13. #6729

    Worthwhile Spa

    Against sound advice from a board member, I tried Worthwhile Spa in Manassas.

    I got Eunie, very cute girl in her 20's. Very friendly and all smiles, figured I was in for a good time.

    Started massage and was leaning up against my arm, so I began rubbing her calf. She didn't pull away. Moved to the other side and was leaning against my hand again. I asked if it was ok that I was touching her. She shook her head no. Only she touch me. Glad I asked as I never want to make a lady uncomfortable. But I figured it at this point it was not going to happen.

    She gave a great massage, I loved the hot stones, never had before. After the flip she was coming very close to my junk, so I asked for massage there. She said no, not allowed to. I said I would tip well, but she still smiled and said no. She continued with a great massage and I just laid there and enjoyed it.

    She went over the hour and really gave a super massage. I'm still very new at this and now 0-3. Haha. It's hard for me to get out of Manassas, so it might be awhile before I get to experience all the great stuff I have read on this board. I sure hope my day will come.

  14. #6728

    A*; Independent asian therapist in Tysons

    Visited A, at her studio in Tyson's. One must call to set up an appointment, standard 2 call system.

    She is better looking than the average AMP therapist, though not a beauty either. But she is definitely younger, I'd put her in her mid 30's. Therapy is $120 for the hour, no tipping needed. I was in and out in the hour. The massage is pretty good, it runs about half the time, the other half is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. Overall pretty good experienced, definitely better than any experience I've had in a long time at the AMPs, and it will cost the same, since the average is. 8 +.4 at AMPs.

    I would definitely recommend A* over any AMP. Her NoVa skill is way above average, takes her time, with a nice, long, deliberately-slow build up that I loved. No rush at all here. The NoVa treatment was definitely the highlight for me.

    Trusted senior members may PM for more details.

  15. #6727

    Thanks

    Just a quick thank you for all the valuable info I have found in this forum. As a person very new to the hobby, it's been very helpful to me. I hope to be able to contribute in the very near future.

    Just ready thru old posts has pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape