Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2674

    I guess I m lucky

    Hi guy, from my last post I said I score an AA girl from sd4m (lets call her Lily) in my area, and guess what, I think I struck GOLD.

    So she txt me on Tuesday, ask me if I can meet her on Wed evening. I had nothing in plan so I said yes, and that was ALL I HAD TO DO.

    She had a female cousin that works at a low cost motel close to her school, so whenever people check out a day early, Lily can use the room for free. So on Wednesday she set up everything and tell me to meet her at the motel. I met her at the parking lot, she bought carryout for me and her. We walk in together and she chat with her cousin for a little and pick up the key (asked if she can get her female cousin in for a 3some but she firmly said no) got in the room, had dinner together, relax for a movie, shower together and hit the main event. After we are done, I asked her how much was the dinner and if I need to take care of the room, she said no, the room is free and dinner didn't cost much. She told me just to give her the $ we agreed on. $ plus. 3 was all I had with me so I gave it all to her. She was very thankful and told me I could stay the nite with her, I told her no because I have to work the next day.

    The only bad thing about this girl is she is a one pop wonder. She cums easily (or at least she acts like she is) and she cums 3-4 time during my one pop. She needs a little break everytime she cums so by the time I finish my first pop, is almost an hour. By then she is all tire out and said she can't take it for another hour.

    I m planning to see her again this weekend, she said there is a good chance people will check out early on Sunday and we can use the room on late Sunday nite.

    My first SB and I got lucky, I guess I will lay low for a bit until I m done with Lily. Thanks for all the info you guys put in here, will never score this AA hottie without the info here. Thanks guys.

  2. #2673

    Not So Exciting Updates

    MsSuccessful had turned out to be a roaring success. So much so, that I'm going to have to cease talking about her on this board. She should have been on AM instead of a SD site. We are fin full blown affair mode. We've done the Tiggabounce 3 times in the last 3 days. I've been able to get her gifts, but it is nothing SD like. Since she also pays for meals, rooms and other things, drives a car just a nice as mine, has an expense account, and tries to pay for my gas, LOL, I cannot honestly put her in the SB category.

    I am working on the stunning one with the DDs. She's only 21 and very inexperienced. She's been ready to do the Tiggabounce, but as you can tell MsSuccessful has had me busy. I've see her 3 times, but the last 2 were very brief. I've given her some funds, to keep her interested. I also stopped by with some Valentine's day goodies. That went over very well. I can't see this being long term, but I've got to hit it a few times for posterity.

    All others are basically on hold, so I'm not sure I'll have much exciting to contribute for a while.

    BigTigg

  3. #2672
    I think your cover will hold. I had to be much more elaborate with mine, so as long as you sell it as the be-wildered victim, you should be fine. Make sure to say you are worried about being targeted too. Be careful using the "prostitute" word. That could set off some bells. There are a number of people who's want to scam you, especially the way this economy is. So you may not have to use that word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    I think I need to do a prep story for the warden in case this ***** gets through. Warden knows that I was out late that night. Told her I was with clients. I think what I will tell her is "that there was this weird woman there that was flirting with one of the other guys and they got into and argument. I think she was a prostitute. But they ended up getting into an argument when she propositioned him for money. At that point she stormed off and we just laughed it off. But now this guy is getting stalked by this woman. And he is freaking out. You know I wonder if this is who stole my credit card? Because this was at about the same time that my card was lost." Do you think that cover story will hold?

  4. #2671

    Broken tools and rats

    Holy shit Nando! What a disaster and a wake up call for us all. As has been said before this is a risky business, but so is motorcycle riding, parachuting, and rock climbing. My GT #1 is broken and cancelled on me at the last minute last night. We just don't hit it off sexually so it looks like we are on the outs. I have put up with a lot working too hard for the pussy that should be a sure thing. Her replacement is on deck this weekend.

    The Rat is a supreme emasculate pussy and demonstrates the worst of humanity. Unfortunately there is no way to find a guy such as this. He should be looking for young boys instead perhaps.

    Pot #3

    Is an AA HCG 8/8? She is my 1st AA and I am excited. She has a JLo butt and looks like she could give me a run for my money. She is from SA.

    Pot #4 and 5.

    Are from SDFM and one is a HCB at 7/8? And the other (s) are a pair of lesbians who want some man flesh. Pot is probably too optimistic a term at this stage of the courting. They are probably not real pots until the M&G is scheduled and possibly consummated.

  5. #2670

    Exclusivity from a Garden Tool unlikely

    All of my Garden Tools know I'm seeing others and they are too. I asked one to be exclusive and she said no. A interesting reality check for me.

    I've have this discussion with all of my regulars. There seems to be a understanding that it is not a naturally exclusive relationship. You can buy pussy. But you can't buy the person. This is because of many factors. The main one is this: We are most likely significantly older than our Garden Tools and probably married. Our Garden Tools often has not given up on that dream for their own lives. They are not going to stop pursuit of that goal just because we are giving them a little cash. Some are honest enough to tell you this straight up. Others will sell you the idea you want.

    I know this has been discussed before. But I think the natural structure of the relationship with a Garden Tool does not lend itself to exclusivity. After all if we wanted to be exclusive wouldn't we just keep fucking our wives or SO's? And wouldn't our Garden Tools instead become girlfriends and wives? Can a one sided relationship really work? It has nothing to do with the money. We give them the money in order to get the pussy. After the exchange is complete the reality is that they are free to sell pussy to the next person that comes along.

    Unless you are providing for their every need and have them under lock and key, the only time you know your Garden Tool is not fucking someone else is when you have your dick in her. A harsh reality but much more likely to be closer to the truth than thinking she is exclusive to you.

    Go balls deep & prosper!

    SubCmdr Out

  6. #2669

    R U Kidding me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    " Most of these girls don't want to be girlfriends. And they like playing around. Just like the guys " Hollywood Guy

    " you can demand her to be just yours. If not. Just accept it and enjoy the time you have with her." Euro

    A real life scenario :

    SB "dates " multiple guys one or two nights / week each, disguising this fact from each SD.

    Each guy thinks (and cares) that he is the one and only. She is THAT good

    SD " A" is single and thinks she is his real life girlfriend and get's suspicious of her movements

    He hires a Private Eye

    PI follows her and writes a report on each and every SD she saw, including each guy's personal information. Family members, financials, business, etc.

    Enraged SD "A" calls wife of each with the news.

    Wife goes ape shit.

    So your SB who is a carefree multifucker just like us, unbeknownst to her and us, is causing the outing of all parties involved. She doesn't even have to know who you are, the PI will find all of it out.
    Oh SHIT!

    SD A is not a man. He is a *****! A completely lame mother fucker that needs to be put out of his misery. He blew everyone else shit up because he couldn't handle his pussy. SD A should have dealt with the pain of his betrayal in private and just moved on instead of messing up everyone else's lives or fun. Wow! What a complete rat!

    Nando, you are a better man than I am. SD A needs to be taken care of. He is lucky it wasn't me. Cause I got at a App for that!

    SubCmdr Out!
    Last edited by SubCmdr; 02-13-13 at 19:59. Reason: messed up editing software

  7. #2668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Big Problems

    Guys I think I got a big problem. Remember in an earlier report that I told you I went on a meet and greet and dinner with a crazy one. And when I stepped away from the table she signed my name and got a look at my credit card. Huge mistake. I fucked up big time on this one.

    Well she appears to be totally batshit crazy. She had stitches on her wrists like someone who had attempted suicide. After the aborted M&G where she wanted me to put her up in a nice hotel for the weekend, just leave her there, of course we did not do anything. I left and I thought it was on good terms never got into it with her never insulted her. But I could see in her crazy mind. She was pissed. She was not able to scam me for more than drinks and dinner. I immediately canceled my card as lost or stolen. And mentioned lost credit card to the warden in passing.

    So after that she sent me emails, texts, tried calling me and sending me messages through SA. I reported her to SA for her antics and they booted her from the site. I blocked her on Google Voice. Then I did not hear anything for a while. But I was worried that she had my full name. Then a week later she sends me this email saying that she has filed a police report and that my family and me are in the hands of the police. Fucking crazy!

    At almost the same moment. I get this message from one of the people I work with that he received this email from a person that used to work at our same previous company asking how to find me. He did not know the person asking about me so he asked me about it and I said I don't know him and just don't respond to it. The eerie thing about it is the person asking was looking me up on linkded in and had the same last name as the crazy *****. I shut down my linked in account. It had old stuff on it.

    Then I heard nothing for about a week. And then today. I come home and there is a registered letter notice for me to pick up at the post office. And a voice message from a woman calling for myself or my wife. She knows my wifes and mine first and last name. Just says to call back no message. It is a number from an area code in the same city where I met the crazy *****. No one was home so I called the number via Google Voice and an old lady answered and I asked for the person asking for me. She told me it must be her daughter and gave me her name. She was not home now. I looked her up on PIPL and it had as one of her aliases the name of the crazy *****!

    I immediately did a call block on my home phone for both numbers. Guys I am really spooked on this one. And I did not even do anything.

    I think I need to do a prep story for the warden in case this ***** gets through. Warden knows that I was out late that night. Told her I was with clients. I think what I will tell her is "that there was this weird woman there that was flirting with one of the other guys and they got into and argument. I think she was a prostitute. But they ended up getting into an argument when she propositioned him for money. At that point she stormed off and we just laughed it off. But now this guy is getting stalked by this woman. And he is freaking out. You know I wonder if this is who stole my credit card? Because this was at about the same time that my card was lost." Do you think that cover story will hold?

    What do you guys think? I am really spooked on this one. This may be serious problems. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you need to PM please do.

    Man I had not even done anything.

    Revvo

  8. #2667

    Only point fingers to the guilty one

    C'mon Hernando don't blame the SB blame the SD who did not think with his real brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    "

    SD " A" is single and thinks she is his real life girlfriend and get's suspicious of her movements

    He hires a Private Eye

    PI follows her and writes a report on each and every SD she saw, including each guy's personal information. Family members, financials, business, etc.

    Enraged SD "A" calls wife of each with the news.

    Wife goes ape shit.

    So your SB who is a carefree multifucker just like us, unbeknownst to her and us, is causing the outing of all parties involved. She doesn't even have to know who you are, the PI will find all of it out.
    Who hired the PI?

    Who is the one thinking he is the ONLY prince charming?

    Duhhhhh Enraged SD "A".

    So lets educate SD "A" to act like a SD and not a love sick high school kid.

  9. #2666

    Polyamorous sb danger

    " Most of these girls don't want to be girlfriends. And they like playing around. Just like the guys " Hollywood Guy

    " you can demand her to be just yours. If not. Just accept it and enjoy the time you have with her." Euro

    A real life scenario :

    SB "dates " multiple guys one or two nights / week each, disguising this fact from each SD.

    Each guy thinks (and cares) that he is the one and only. She is THAT good

    SD " A" is single and thinks she is his real life girlfriend and get's suspicious of her movements

    He hires a Private Eye

    PI follows her and writes a report on each and every SD she saw, including each guy's personal information. Family members, financials, business, etc.

    Enraged SD "A" calls wife of each with the news.

    Wife goes ape shit.

    So your SB who is a carefree multifucker just like us, unbeknownst to her and us, is causing the outing of all parties involved. She doesn't even have to know who you are, the PI will find all of it out.

  10. #2665

    Las vegas

    I'm willing to roll the dice with this girl and break a few of the rules, if I have a stable hard-working super hot HYCB who has modest needs. JG Smith.
    The holy grail! Stable, hard working, modest needs.

    Almost impossible, but it happens. Congratulations JG Hang on to her if she turns out to be what you think she is.

    My current HCB did not go to SB school or if she did she didn't pay attention and is difficult to manage the way I want her to be. She is very pretty and soft spoken. But, she has weird attitudes towards sex, too much like a bitchy wife or long term GF. And she is beginning to cancel appointments because she doesn't feel good. So Sorry but don't cancel on me at the last minute. I'm not that flexible. I have an appointment with her possible replacement this weekend, so we shall see. In this biz there re two certainties. Sex and allowance. If either of the twain not meet then go to Match dot com and get a IRL boyfriend. Then you can have bad days and use sex as a weapon.

  11. #2664

    Tool prices

    LOL gosh so much fun. Got contacted by one on sSA. After a few emails. She suggested $$$$ for a visit. Replied nah too much perhaps over the long term. Next day she texted what about $$1/2. Nah first time MAX is $. And a quick ok.

    So you see start low. Stay low until they prove they are worth more.

  12. #2663

    Just when I thought I was out. They pull me back in

    After a bad stretch over the past month or so, I honestly I thought I was going to lay low for a bit. I let my SA membership expire and I pretty much stopped sending out messages on SD4M except for a few here and there. The Caretaker SB was still in the wind and my Backseat SB rejected my birthcontrol proposal (turns out she was already on the pill, but she still won't let me finish inside.)

    Things were looking grim until.

    UTR Redhead

    She contacted me and after a few conversations she was very flirty. She definitely liked role-playing the whole "Daddy","Baby" thing. She was 19 and maybe about a 6-ish on looks. 7-ish on face. She wanted a Long-Term arrangement but was eager to meetup quickly. After I met up with her, she had a pretty sad story to tell and it was pretty clear she was a UTR girl basically on the verge going full-pro. She let it slip in conversations that she hooked up with guys before for money. We then had a romp in my car and it was fantastic! Way more passionate and intense than the Backseat SB I had been seeing for months. This girl not only knew what she was doing, but she really got into it. Again, great stuff. Unfortunately, after talking with her further it was clear she was a UTR and Nando1. Nice girl but still a Nando1. She's not in school, doesn't work, and is a runaway living with her ex-boyfriend's sister. She has a lot of baggage, so even though the sex was fantastic and much needed, the risk of drama was too high and I would never trust her knowing my real name. So I'm pulling back from her and basically going to treat her like an escort. I might call her every new moon if I have an itch that needs scratching, but I'll always be in deep cover, in every sense of the word.

    College Athlete SB

    Now this is the girl that pulled me back in. Deep down I think both Hernando and I desire a long-term SB relationship with one girl instead of multi-fucking SBs. However we're constantly conflicted because finding a viable long-term SB is very difficult and requires a certain perseverance and luck, so we keep sea-sawing on what we want. Well after all the recent frustrations, I finally struck gold. I'm hitting it off with a girl who is a certified 9 or 10. I'm calling her Collegiate Athlete SB because well she's an athlete for one of the major sports in her university. I got extremely lucky because I had been writing direct messages to girls on the site, but something about her made me take a softer tone. Apparently just about all the guys contacting her were being very direct and aggressive, so I stood out. Even though her pictures were sexy as hell, she's actually a very serious student and focused, so it probably threw off a lot of guys in their approach.

    Anyway, we started texting each other and she basically meets all my checklists. She works, full-time student, she likes txting, and she doesn't live too far away. And with her being a serious athlete, she takes care of her body, eats healthy, and isn't into some of the "substances" that many girls her age are into. And best of all, her allowance is reasonable. It actually hasn't been discussed as an allowance, but simply the expenses she needs to cover. She has no GPS and is simply looking to have her basic expenses covered, so she doesn't have to stress out about just making ends meet and can focus on school and sports.

    This girl is basically what I was pushing my ex-ATF to be. But my ex-ATF never managed to enroll in school and eventually went back to being a waitress at a strip club.

    With the Collegiate Athlete SB I already bought her a school book she needed to study for a test this week. Even though we haven't gone to the FC or anything yet. But I wanted to plant my flag on her and it seemed to work because she texts me around the clock just talking about random things and all I did was buy her a book.

    The one caveat is that we haven't actually met yet. This weekend we'll officially get together. But I'm not too worried. Since I bought her the book, I know all her real info, her school, and etc. Yes on these forums we've spoken about not giving gifts at M&G, and I gave a gift BEFORE the M&G. But I was fine with buying the book even if I never got anything in return, plus by buying the book I found out her real info and gained some trust. I'm willing to roll the dice with this girl and break a few of the rules, if I have a stable hard-working super hot HYCB who has modest needs.

    That said, I am putting the cart before the horse on one crucial area. I have no idea of her performance in the FC or how eager she is to go. She gave indications that she definitely understands a mutual beneficial arrangement and it's not just about arm candy and companionship. But we haven't gotten into the dirty details yet about it. She's a true SB, so I want ease into it. If I come on too strong initially I could blow the whole thing up.

    So after this weekend, we'll find out if my pre-investments and efforts were worth it or if I jumped the gun. But if it does work with this girl, I'm kicking the Backseat SB to the curb (she was always distant toward me anyway) and just focus on the Collegiate Athlete.

    I was on the verge of taking a long sabbatical from the sugar bowl, but I'm a believer again.

  13. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    How many of you mention you are attached? (which I mentioned even the times I was not, for safety reasons)
    On SA my profile says I'm married, on SD4M it says I'm divorced. I get more responses on SD4M. Not sure if it's related.

    Regardless even on SD4M, I mention I'm attached in conversations. However after my psycho experience last fall, I now ease in with the disclosure that I'm married. There's Nando1s out there, which target married guys or at the very least quick to make threats to married guys. So now, once I have a feeling she's not a Nando1, then I'll disclose I'm married when we get into the nitty gritty of discussing an arrangement. There's just no way I can pretend to be a single guy with my rigid schedule and I need the SB I'm with to actively be discreet (not wearing strong perfume, not leaving stuff in my car, not calling at certain hours, and etc).

    But yes, some girls won't see married guys (or rather guys who are upfront that they're married, LOL). So yes your pool to fish in is slightly smaller. But there's PLENTY of girls who will see married guys (some prefer it) , so it's not a big deal. Just watch out for psychos.

  14. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    How did you discover the other guys?
    Try just being honest. Most of these girls don't want to be girlfriends. And they like playing around. Just like the guys

  15. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    I just found out an interesting fact that points out the pitfalls of being a SD. For those of you who have been around a long while and remember my 1 1/2 year "love" affair with my ATF HCB and heard me moon about our "monogamous " relationship. She was banging 3 or 4 of us, some married and some not. We each thought we were THE one and only. Each felt special and was in " love " Each was floored when it all came out. Some were angry. This is not a victimless hobby.
    How did you discover the other guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape