Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,711 to 13,725 of 19147
-
02-12-13 17:46 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 130Legit
The inhaler story is legit due to asthma. Took her to the ER myself once. I guess the union doesn't offer a health plan.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 16:53 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 261Missed out
I also never met Chelsea and I'm absolutely sad about that. Her pictures from a few months back are smoking!
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
You guys were hitting some damn nice pipe before I found out about this forum: Chelsea, Barbie, Juice, et al. Where are they now? And who's hot now, Jennifer the Oscar nominee? Fuck that. With the exception of Roxy and Fatima, this has been a dry winter for me.
-
02-12-13 16:45 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 261Bad day
Fatima is a notel type of girl for first-timers. I mentioned taking her to my place when we first met, and she shook her head. But I was more than happy to take her to her fav place, spent .2 for short stay, and she was like putty in my hands.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty bummed about hearing a negative report on her though. Sorry you had to be the guy.
-
02-12-13 15:53 #5434Regular Member

Posts: 7Dani
Anyone have any pics? I picked her up on John are around 3am last night. She was looking good. .5 for BBBJ and FS with a glove. She was alot of fun.
-
02-12-13 14:53 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 192I had a weird scare like that once. After I handed the girl her tuition she pulled out a notebook and pen and started writing down something. When I asked what she was doing she said something along the lines of "trying to see how much I have for the clinic now". Eep. Afyer asking her what she was getting at she told me it was just rehab and she was clean from the h and trying to stay that way, so we swapped some drug user stories for a few.
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 14:03 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 87Best
I never met Chelsea, But I do wish her the best and hope she continues to recover.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 12:43 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 446Your regular.
Would you be willing to share your regulars's digits with me? I will treat her right and I am always covered.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-13 12:34 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 327Sandra
Scooped Sandra on the are this morning. She is a tiny little thing. Went for a car date and she performed well. Nice oral, and nice giner. All in all a good experience until we finished. She said that she had to go to the hospital because she lost her asthma inhaler and needed the dr to write her a new prescription. I am probably not going to repeat with this girl as I was thinking oh great she just gave me a BBBJ and now she's talking about going to the hospital. I know she said that it was for an inhaler, but ones mind starts to run scenarios of why would a SW tell me that she had to go to the hospital. Is it really for an inhaler? Just my two cents gents.
I will say that had she not told me this, I would definitely scoop her again.
-
02-12-13 05:05 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 380Not my Experience.
After getting all worked up and excited about Fatima, I was finally able to track her down. Set an hour date with at my place. She wanted a Benjamin because we were
Going to my place and she didn't know me. I obliged. My mistake. After I picked her up she told me she had to be back by a certain time. No problem I said. We got to my place. After spending 30 mins in the bathroom, she came out (only half hour left in the appt). We had discussed all the menu option on the phone prior to the meet up and she was more than fine with it on the phone and in the car but changed her attitude after she took my money. After 15 mins she was done.
I didn't say anything considering my neighbors were home and didn't feel the drama was worth it. Took her back and dropped her off.
Definitely WILL NOT REPEAT.
Saw her the other day and just kept on driving. Called my regular, took a bottle of vino over and got 2. 5 hrs for the price of 1 hr.
You win some you lose some I guess.
-
02-12-13 03:45 #5428Senior Member

Posts: 103Kay
Did some looking around and found Kay, about 130 lbs, straight black hair, nice C's, said she is never out that much, mentioned she lived off dix in L. P. I would repeat if I saw her again, seemed really nice, either new or a weekend warrior. This was on fort / military, late Monday night. She wanted my number, but had no phone. Was pretty nervous about all the dope boys commencing about.
-
02-11-13 21:56 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 742#1 Again
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Cruised a little last night a few SW's were out on the Ave and Fort and I saw One on the Are which I thought was Sandra but she got scooped in a heart beat! I saw at least 5 Leo's heading E on the Ave and I decided to call it a night but my #1 called back finally after about 2 weeks of trying to contact her for the usual throat action at current market value!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 13:55 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 128Pita. Pain in the ass
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 01:10 #5425Senior Member

Posts: 273I'm assuming its the same as starfish. It took me a minute to figure that one out.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-13 00:35 #5424Senior Member

Posts: 196Sunday update
Went out Sunday night SW detroit no LE, only a couple SW. They got sccooped before I could, one tall and real skinny, maybe amber.
The chick with the dick was at the car lot on the ave, wearing short shorts.
I had to call tonights action due to rain, struck out.
-
02-11-13 00:29 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 196Jen
Jenn is a pita.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
I would never do another notel date with her, but I would always do a car date with her, good mouth and one of the better cooters out there.
She can be sweet and bossy at the same time, and she's real good at it.
At this point I do no more favors for her, just here is my cash now sucky fucky, then drop her off.
The same applies to kaleigh, great car date but a pita in a notel.












Reply With Quote




