Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6735

    WTF is right

    Just makes me laugh, not sure I believe it, but that was post from years ago I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    Whiskey.

    Tango

    Foxtrot

  2. #6734

    RICH = Old BOOJA SPA

    Same old place, nasty old k-woman, and just stupid upsell, with lazy-ass help. I think they were VIP before being BOOJA, going back a couple years. They change the name hoping the bad press won't follow them. I gave up on most the K Spas, once I discovered real Chinese massage, I know there are the exceptions though, but not BOOJA. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyXXL  [View Original Post]
    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit. 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

  3. #6733

    Bada = Peach?

    New name, new ad, same location. I'll stay away for a bit and make sure all is well.

  4. #6732

    FQ County AMP. Correction

    Back on 1/30/2013 I posted one of my first couple of notes, I think I messed up on the numbers. Remove the $ and all is correct I think. So should have said. 7 for the massage paid up front, .4 tip, but she wanted .5 at least, and pretty much read me the riot act for shorting her. From my perspective, it was just a HJ, so I was thinking. 3 tip, but gave her .4 tip. I have seen some pay that without the HE, so maybe I did short change her, not really sure as I am pretty new at this still. Have not been back to the AMP massage, but I did go see Simone in Manassas area for FS, I posted that on the BP forum. I will try to get numbers right in the future.

  5. #6731

    Vivi Massage

    Went to Vivi Massage today and received a wonderful massage from a 30 year old Chineese woman. She was very pretty with long dark hair, prob B cups, and they felt soft! Nice TS that warmed me up for the massage. Very soft and lots of teasing from the back with kisses on my neck. She said it was like playing a piano on my back! On the flip she continued like she did with my back with lots of teasing. The way she was kissing my neck and putting her tongue in my ear, I was rock hard! She asked if I needed help and I saod yes. She started stroking and she continued to kiss my neck, I returned the favor by sucking on her neck and teasing her back! She started to giggle because my moustache was tickling her. Very nice ending. House fee was 70, and I gave 60 as tip. Not to bad for what I spent and I will go back again because I forgot to ask her for her name.

    Have fun and be safe

  6. #6730

    Rich another site

    All,

    Unless you're rich enough to just toss money around this place is a joke. The 'Upscale Shower' was an average table shower with buckets of water thrown on you. On the flip you'll see the how old the ceiling tiles actually are.

    Arrived and was greeted by MS. She asked how long and thanked me for coming. She asked about shower I said sure and she prepped it. What I didn't know is she was going to give it as well (she had to be at least 60). She could tell I wasn't digging things and assured me masseuse was on break but would give massage, not her. She use a exfoliating device that removed at least two layers of skin and I am sure any hair I had on my undercarriage.

    Therapist was better and things were looking up. She was a 7. 5 in looks and had a decent massage technique (back walking and all). She has me flip after what I knew was a short time then asked what I wanted to spend. She wasn't happy when I told her. 4 was all I brought. She went ahead anyways and after 3 minutes told me to do it. Her hand was tired and she was working until 10:00. That was enough. I got up, got dressed and left. Total time from entrance to exit, 35 painful minutes.

    Please avoid.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/be...ssy-26/6429886

    WELCOME TO NEW RICH THERAPY.

    &8232; &8232; See It Yourself Why Everyone Is Saying We're The Best In Town!

    NEW ASIAN STAFF. BEST ASIAN MASSAGE.

    OPEN DAILY 10am TO 10pm.

    THIS IS A PLACE WITH COMFORT AND LUXURY.

    &8232; GRAND OPENING!

    &8232; *Deep Tissue.

    *Swedish & shiatsu.

    *Hot Pad Treatment.

    &8232; *Upscale Shower Available For Your Convenience.

    Please Call Now. &9742; 7 0 3. 4 6 4. 0 0 0 7.

    462 Herndon Pwy. Suite #108B, Herndon, VA 20170

  7. #6729

    Worthwhile Spa

    Against sound advice from a board member, I tried Worthwhile Spa in Manassas.

    I got Eunie, very cute girl in her 20's. Very friendly and all smiles, figured I was in for a good time.

    Started massage and was leaning up against my arm, so I began rubbing her calf. She didn't pull away. Moved to the other side and was leaning against my hand again. I asked if it was ok that I was touching her. She shook her head no. Only she touch me. Glad I asked as I never want to make a lady uncomfortable. But I figured it at this point it was not going to happen.

    She gave a great massage, I loved the hot stones, never had before. After the flip she was coming very close to my junk, so I asked for massage there. She said no, not allowed to. I said I would tip well, but she still smiled and said no. She continued with a great massage and I just laid there and enjoyed it.

    She went over the hour and really gave a super massage. I'm still very new at this and now 0-3. Haha. It's hard for me to get out of Manassas, so it might be awhile before I get to experience all the great stuff I have read on this board. I sure hope my day will come.

  8. #6728

    A*; Independent asian therapist in Tysons

    Visited A, at her studio in Tyson's. One must call to set up an appointment, standard 2 call system.

    She is better looking than the average AMP therapist, though not a beauty either. But she is definitely younger, I'd put her in her mid 30's. Therapy is $120 for the hour, no tipping needed. I was in and out in the hour. The massage is pretty good, it runs about half the time, the other half is dedicated to the NoVa therapy. Overall pretty good experienced, definitely better than any experience I've had in a long time at the AMPs, and it will cost the same, since the average is. 8 +.4 at AMPs.

    I would definitely recommend A* over any AMP. Her NoVa skill is way above average, takes her time, with a nice, long, deliberately-slow build up that I loved. No rush at all here. The NoVa treatment was definitely the highlight for me.

    Trusted senior members may PM for more details.

  9. #6727

    Thanks

    Just a quick thank you for all the valuable info I have found in this forum. As a person very new to the hobby, it's been very helpful to me. I hope to be able to contribute in the very near future.

    Just ready thru old posts has pointed me in the right direction. Thanks again guys.

  10. #6726

    3 AMP in NoVA

    I was in the mood for a good massage, but my regular was on vacation, so I tried 3 new places all based on previous reports on this forum.

    Massage by Mickey (Bailey's Crossing) : 1 50ish plump K provider with too much facial plastic surgery. I said no thanks and left.

    Ruby's Wellness Center (Merrifield) : 1 late 40ish plain looking K provider. I said I'll come back.

    BKY Therapy (Annandale) : Old 60-70ish short MMS and 2 40ish K providers. 6/10 face. 1 thin. 1 with little body fat and nice racks. TS and massage was good with very nice hot, hot towel treatment. Standard NoVA finish and she allowed me to play with her chest. $.8 for the house and $.6 tip. Might go back in a pinch.

  11. #6725
    Quote Originally Posted by L Knit  [View Original Post]
    Not really but the search goes on LOL. Did you get out to see Meloney yet? Providers are plentifull but quality Massage with extras, mainly BBBJ is where I am struggling. I would even settle for CBJ but again has to be with a good strong quality massage. There should be a ton of struggling single Moms or indies, AMP's, UTR's, etc. Out there.
    If you find one, please let me know. I'm looking for same. Thank you.

  12. #6724

    Request for info: Alexandria

    Request for info: on a couple of other boards, I came across a spot off of Franconia, in Alexandria, near Kingstowne. Multiple reports on one board have the name "Yumi" multiple times. I am not a paid member of this other monger board so I can't see the actual recent reviews but one older review looked promising. If you know which spot I am talking about, feel free to backchannel if you have any intel on this spot.

    Thanks

  13. #6723

    No more king therapy to enjoy

    I had been hitting this place in Loudoun within the last few months, in the same complex where mongers use to be treated like a "king" a couple years ago and since it's very convenient for me to visit, I decided to treat myself to some Chinese food for a excellent massage plus noVa experience. Well I struck out this time. Yesterday my therapist was the only one working. I never seen her before and Judy and Jinny were not around. I asked for a soft / medium massage (which she did a excellent job of) and she seemed to attempt to tease to get me in the mood but when the time came to flip, no noVA was available. She said she never does that and she could help me out by massaging around my thighs while I get myself off LOL No thanks! I tried my best to prod her but I didn't become pushy. When the clock timer went off, she left the room and left me to get changed. There was no customary cup of water neither for me to drink. She was waiting by the entrance door and said she was sorry. I just smiled and said "that's ok". I did not leave her a tip. I did not get her name, I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

    She is Chinese, very good looking for a Chinese AMP provider, kind of tall (maybe 5'6") , thin build, nice face, A / B cup, straight black hair down to around the mid-back.

    Oh well, you win some you lose some. Either LE recently made a visit or my neatly trimmed hair spooked this chick. I even dropped Jinny's name but it got me nowhere. At least I got a nice massage. It was 60 for the hour.

  14. #6722

    I laughed until it hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    I have been banned from the AMP in Herndon from a Fri visit. Its the one near Target.

    After the table shower got up took whiz on the busty old lady's leg. She went got the younger manager. Said my bad, got dressed and left.
    Probably 15 years ago, I was at an AMP that delivered incredibly substandard service. It might have been a place near 12th and G; the name is long forgotten. When the lady left for me to get dressed, I watered the sheets, towels, and anything else I could before leaving.

    Obviously, I never went back to find out if I was "banned."

    Now that I think about it, it was across the street from where The Wiz record store used to be. LOL!

  15. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Tiger Spa in Herndon? Pics are enticing.
    I wouldn't waste your time. Thats another one where they lure you in with a decent rate and upsell the hell out of you. I used the services once and the girl I got was hot but performed a lackluster massage and began the high upsells right from the start. You might succeed getting F / S but youll spend $$$ at least to get it and there are far better options for that kind of jack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape