Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,141 to 31,155 of 43537
-
02-08-13 09:44 #12397Senior Member

Posts: 36You're a class act Pw. You once again set a fine example of how we need to help each other out in our pursuit of mutually beneficial interests.
Originally Posted by Pw Herman
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-13 06:59 #12396Senior Member

Posts: 723Tammy
Yup. No problem. Would you like a ride there? I can lend you a few bucks too?
Originally Posted by LckHer
[View Original Post]
BB
-
02-07-13 18:03 #12395Senior Member

Posts: 165This is a sister business of Royal Spa in Chelmsford. RS is great but this place, Royal Paradise Spa, has received poor reviews so far.
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-13 17:09 #12394Regular Member

Posts: 20Not good, so far
Probably not worth your time or money. This place has been reviewed on the Lowell page. 100 for massage and a crappy massage is all you get. There are better options in that area: Roiel Spa and Spatao.
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
Cheers,
RM
-
02-07-13 16:03 #12393Regular Member

Posts: 10New options closer to the financial district
There have been a couple new spots a few blocks north of Chinatown. One on Summer street near Al Capones and the other on Tremont street near the Beantown Pub. I've seen post for the later on CL, but their early closing time makes me think extras may be limited. So as I get adventurous I'll update with my findings.
-
02-07-13 13:50 #12392Senior Member

Posts: 386Place in Brighton
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3588989925.html
Hi I have been seeing ads for this place not sure if its connected with Jolins or not as most of the searches with Brighton come up associated with Jolin I was interested in trying it out as I am in the area for work frequently and I like to try the Thai places If anyone has intel thanks.
You can reach us at 617-990-2338.
The rates are.
$70 for 60 minutes.
$100 for 90 minutes.
Ton-Business hours are 11AM. 9PM.
(Address 10 Tremont St Brighton MA. 02135)
Free 2hours limit street parking right in front of the shop.
-Try Traditional Thai Bodywork! Traditional Thai Bodywork incorporates Yoga modalities that stretch and relax tendons and therefore muscles. I have many years experience with bodywork. Come in and unwind in a pleasant environment. Close to Boston. Take Newton exit 17 on the Mass Pike. Men and women are welcome. Thank you and have a nice day!
! WE ARE OPEN EVERY DAY!
Mon. Sun 11:00 AM. 9:00 PM Last appointment at 8:00 PM. Thank. • Location: Brighton, Oak Sq 617-990-2338
-
02-07-13 12:51 #12391Regular Member

Posts: 6Tammy
Can you direct me to where I could find contact info for Tammy I would like to schedual an appointment thanks for your help.
-
02-07-13 11:10 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 372Accurate
That would be an accurate summary of the place. The tip request can be 10 to 20 higher than normal, which is kinda pointless because there is really not OTC at all. They are nice and give a decent stretch so it's not in me to haggle, but I haven't gone back. Never seen the ladyboy, everyone else there tends to be cute to attractive.
Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-13 10:41 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 146Day Spa
Anyone ever been place?
It looks fantastic.
Thanks
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...05044/22038522
-
02-07-13 10:28 #12388

Posts: 276235
6th visit here the other day. I choose Lucy over Lily. Better massage. Better face. I am getting further each time with her as she is starting to trust me. Full UTC roaming and more now.
I always say ask forgiveness not permission" and she is doing more and more each session. .6 +.8. PM me for details; trade info on any Metrowest younger newbies.
-
02-07-13 08:00 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 169Magic
Also here recently. Parking is in small lot, off street, behind building. Entrance also at rear of building, affording good privacy. Got Jen (or Jenny). Jen gives an excellent massage, tease, finish. Full hour, no interruptions, no haggling. All around one of the better experiences I've had at an AMP and at 50 + 40 a good value to boot.
Originally Posted by Primerub
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-13 07:27 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 657Sorry about the darn IPhone post here is a recap on H20 town, Land of smiles
Recent post on Belmont St in WT. I also had a recent visit. I think the 80 dollars is a bit steep but I was in immediate area and made an impulsive choice to TOFT. I was pleased to see a young spinner type. ? Ali, Alise? Was her name. English was fair but passable.
She was very pleasant, easy on the eyes too. The Thai ladies make it a point to be out of reach it seems.
Typical scripted AMP, Ali wiped the baby oil off with hot towel. No problems with tip, standard protocol.
I might go back if in area but there appears to be value at lower than 80$.
She was cute, Bebe also looked cute the 3rd was a ladyboy, she was friendly and passable.
Is more available? I don't know? I m guessing maybe with the lady boy if that's your thing.
The place looks kinda dingy but it is clean and doesn't smell. Parking can be tough depending on time of day but not impossible.
It is good to park down the street a bit.
-
02-07-13 00:39 #12385Senior Member

Posts: 82School st
Hey BB. Which school st are you talking about. The one in Lex? If yes, PM me for details.
Originally Posted by BmoonyBoston
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 21:14 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 127Coco and Wendy
Thanks for the info on Coco, guys. Next time I hit CT, I'll try to find her.
In other news, I had the itch recently and called School Street to see if Yumi was still there. No dice, so I decided to try Wendy's instead, given some of the positive comments I've seen here. As I had never been there, I decided to take the luck of the draw. Big mistake. The place itself was nice. Easy parking, not a sketchy building, but not very busy either. Spacious room, warm enough. The table had no paper, just a sheet (that was NOT changed after my session).
I got Cathy. Young-ish by AMP standards. OK body, and a face that might be nice if she ever smiled at all. Paid. 4 for the the HH. The massage was weak and uninspired. She used oil and then wiped me down with kleenex afterwards. No tease at all. Post-flip, she rubbed the rest of me with oil and then asked if I wanted "that" done. At least there was no haggling. Once she started the ending, she looked away from me the whole time, like she was disgusted by the whole process. Wouldn't allow OTC up top at all. She did have a slightly different technique. A very loose grip at the start which became pleasantly tighter toward the end. Cleanup with more kleenex and a lukewarm washcloth. Tipped. 4. Will not repeat, though as I was leaving I saw an older woman who must have been Wendy. She looked nice and did smile, so maybe there's hope here for me in the future. As they say, YMMV, right?
NoRush
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-13 17:18 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 31BK Reading
Called in advance and made an appointment with Tammy got there about 20 minutes early and when I come in an Asian woman who does not fit the description of Tammy asks if I had an appointment and I say "yes". She takes my money for an hour and leads me into the room. When I was walked in to the I saw a girl who could have been Tammy. One I'm undressed and on the table the girl who took my money comes in. I tell her my appointment was with Tammy but she says Tammy is not there. I said I would have liked to have known that before I made my appointment but accept her anyways. Her name was Jenny and she was late 30's / early 40 and ok looking. Now I'm a little perturbed about about not getting Tammy but I drove all this way so I figure let's see what Jenny can do. The massage was ok, nothing great but she did spend a lot of time massaging my upper thighs which I dug. She then teased the boys for about 10 minutes which was not quite as good as Angel's tease at AAA but pretty damn close. Then the flip happened and she asked me the question no massage girl has ever asked me. She asked "Do you want oil?" I do not like oil for the ending so I said "no". I know I'm in the minority about this but one of my girlfriends when I was younger would always give me HJ when she was on her period and would never use any type of lubrication. So that's what I'm use to and what I prefer so I was very happy when she asked that. The ending was great. She seemed to know exactly what to do and did it very well and didn't use the jackhammer approach. She did allow UTC touching and had smallish B cups. But her nipples were huge! If you took a pencil eraser and hit it with the same gamma rays that were used on Bruce Banner, that would be Jenny's nipples! It was 60/40 when all was said and done. So even though I didn't get the girl I asked for, I still had a very good time. Now here's the interesting part, while I was getting the massage, my phone rang twice. When I got back into my car I looked at my phone and it was the phone number for BK. So my guess is that the other girl there was Tammy wondering where I was. Jenny stole me from Tammy! Oh well. But I will be back and next time I will get Tammy.











Reply With Quote






