Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2194

    MILF Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJohns  [View Original Post]
    I miss her too. She moved to Hull a while ago and then disappeared. Would love to hear her soft singing again!
    She used to work with Cristina. Not sure her deal or if she is still around though.

  2. #2193

    Biggest Mistake Is Right?

    I'm pretty sure that is a dude that also goes by the name of Cindy Minas. I hope I'm wrong. LOL They both advertise as BBW Asian / Latin and are both 24. Pics of both look like the same person. Same number for both. Pays to do your homework I guess. Also goes by the name of Ken. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    Biggest mistake I made in years, was posted after I checked, saw this woman instead. Paid 80 and 5 min into massage was asked to turn over. I said no and was given a joke rubdown. She said her tip was 40 to 80. No talent and yanked so hard I thought I was to take part in a organ transplant, my organ being ripped off and transported to a new location. Here is posting. BEST BODY WORK FOR SENIOR AND GENTLEMAS.

    NICE AND QUIT PLACE / EASY LOCATION.

    EASY TO PARK / DISCRET / NO PEOPLE AROUND.

    INDEPENDENT HERE / NOBODY WILL SEE U.

    SHOWER AVAILABLE / HOT LOTION REALIVE BODYWORK.

    DEEP TEASSU / BAMBOO / HOT STONE AVAILAVLE.

    ME : LATIN ASIAN BBW THERAPIST 24 YO.

    BE SERIOUS, NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED.

    7818538387 ERIKA.

    Location: REVERE.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  3. #2192

    Thanks, posted after I checked and tofft

    Biggest mistake I made in years, was posted after I checked, saw this woman instead. Paid 80 and 5 min into massage was asked to turn over. I said no and was given a joke rubdown. She said her tip was 40 to 80. No talent and yanked so hard I thought I was to take part in a organ transplant, my organ being ripped off and transported to a new location. Here is posting. BEST BODY WORK FOR SENIOR AND GENTLEMAS.

    NICE AND QUIT PLACE / EASY LOCATION.

    EASY TO PARK / DISCRET / NO PEOPLE AROUND.

    INDEPENDENT HERE / NOBODY WILL SEE U.

    SHOWER AVAILABLE / HOT LOTION REALIVE BODYWORK.

    DEEP TEASSU / BAMBOO / HOT STONE AVAILAVLE.

    ME : LATIN ASIAN BBW THERAPIST 24 YO.

    BE SERIOUS, NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED.

    7818538387 ERIKA.

    Location: REVERE.

    It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  4. #2191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.
    Http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3586653191.html

  5. #2190

    Uh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bos Bob  [View Original Post]
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.
    Not sure what you were looking at, but her ad from Friday is still up on CL right now.

  6. #2189

    While it lasted?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLPGAfan  [View Original Post]
    Some people may be put off by BBW types but she is nice looking lady.

    She s a nice lady and deserves every $ that she earns.

    Enjoy it as long as the situation lasts which we hope is quite awhile.
    All her postings gone as of 5 hours ago, where there last night.

  7. #2188

    Enjoy a good thing while it lasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chinhap554  [View Original Post]
    I think her name is Stephanie but we did not discuss this or really anything else. Very brief chit-chat about the weather and then right to business.

    No massage to speak of really just a light rub / tease. Finished once before the flip which was a little awkward but nice. After the flip she disrobed and BBBJ for Road 2. Left happy after 40min. Money was never discussed but I left 1. 2.

    One thing I will add is that she is a lot better looking than the picture on her ad. Physically previous reports are accurate (big butt) , but I was surprised by how attractive I found her. Very sexy.
    Some people may be put off by BBW types but she is nice looking lady.

    She s a nice lady and deserves every $ that she earns.

    Enjoy it as long as the situation lasts which we hope is quite awhile.

  8. #2187

    I Know this Maaeuse

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    It was in a residential area near Downtown sorta near The Connector. It was not the worst neighborhood in Lowell but I didn't leave my iPhone in the car. Wouldn't worry too much it seemed ok to me.
    She is advertised as Kat in salem, MA. A couple of years ago, she had a shitty dirty apartment then.

    She moved to Lowell a year or two ago Mediocre massage she rubs her body all over you, but you have to either pay extra or try to talk her in to getting NUDE. Half-assed massage her puss smells like a fish market I know cause I fingered her a few times and had to wash my hands well with soap and water.

    $120. 00 plus tip to just give you a crummy BBBJ.

    She must of had to move out of Salem because the apartment was too dirty or the board of health there Condemned the place.

    Don't pay the price to see her not worth looking at or touching this Skinny girl.

  9. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by Footrubs  [View Original Post]
    Every few months someone asks. Once before it was even me. Anyone have any info on Bella from HT in Holbrook? Was rumored she was coming back, new place etc but then no info, but then on the board folks say they bumped into her etc. Anyone have any info? Post it? PM me?

    Would love to see her again.
    She gave one hella of a massage (professional LMT) plus she was so dame sexy looking and her tease was perfect.

  10. #2185

    Brazilian near airport

    I think her name is Stephanie but we did not discuss this or really anything else. Very brief chit-chat about the weather and then right to business.

    No massage to speak of really just a light rub / tease. Finished once before the flip which was a little awkward but nice. After the flip she disrobed and BBBJ for Road 2. Left happy after 40min. Money was never discussed but I left 1. 2.

    One thing I will add is that she is a lot better looking than the picture on her ad. Physically previous reports are accurate (big butt) , but I was surprised by how attractive I found her. Very sexy.

  11. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    Bimmer Dude,

    Read my review (2153) again. It's not a review of Christine, but her friend from Fla. Still haven't seen C.
    Babara is a middle aged woman with saggy tits that belong to a 70 year old. She will not stop talking from the time you enter til you leave. There is only one way to silence her and I don't think she is willing if you know what I mean. See Angel for the same money and a much better time.

  12. #2183

    Actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Dude  [View Original Post]
    There are some recent reviews of Christina (post 2153)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1658956

    As for the Quincy lady, her name is Barbara. There are several reports on her here.

    Good luck!
    Bimmer Dude,

    Read my review (2153) again. It's not a review of Christine, but her friend from Fla. Still haven't seen C.

  13. #2182

    Any info on Bella's return

    Every few months someone asks. Once before it was even me. Anyone have any info on Bella from HT in Holbrook? Was rumored she was coming back, new place etc but then no info, but then on the board folks say they bumped into her etc. Anyone have any info? Post it? PM me?

    Would love to see her again.

  14. #2181

    Couple new reports

    I recently saw L, the tantric provider based in Woburn (advertises on BP sometimes). I think she is good at what she does but $$$ is too much for what's on offer. I left happy but not ecstatic. I didn't go into this blindly though, I read previous reports and knew what to expect but you know what sometimes happens, you hope that with you things might be a little different. They weren't. Very nice girl, very soothing session but I won't be back.

    I went to ST in Chelms recently and saw Su. Pretty standard. 7/.4 deal with above average TS, tease and ending. Very sweet girl and of the providers who work at ST, I would pick her.

  15. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Touch of a Goddess Christina.

    I read some reviews from awhile back. Anyone have newer intel on this one? Is FS available? If not what is? PM would be great.

    Has anyone seen this one before? All the good ones seem to be in Quincy and I want to change it up a bit from Ninja / AMP. PM would be great.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...uincy/20833904
    There are some recent reviews of Christina (post 2153)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1658956

    As for the Quincy lady, her name is Barbara. There are several reports on her here.

    Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape