Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13143
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I spotted a tall, thin, WSW with very long brown hair on Pontiac near 2nd. I would guess her age to be somewhere in her late 20s or 30s. I have a thing for that kind of look. She looked great at night from the car, but I had just dropped off my date and I wasn't ready for round 2.

    I didn't see her again until yesterday afternoon. She was at Pontiac and 6th and looked just as good as I remembered, almost TGTBT. But I never got closer than about 15 feet and there is a lot of uglyness that can be missed at that distance even in the afternoon. The warm winter coats can also hide quite a bit. I decided to scout the area for LE, pimps, or concerned citizens before making the scoop. That was finished in about 2 mintues but she was gone by the time I returned.

    What is her name? I'd like to read posts on her before I make the scoop. If a girl looks TGTBT, she usually is.

    Horsetrader
    I wonder Katie is back. She's about 33ish now. Tall, thin. Saw her regularly in 2010-2011. Looked like a supermodel when she wasn't all strung out. Married. Used to go to her house. She disappeared around 2011.

  2. #13142
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Got together with an old friend. Y'all might remember her as Tiffany from CB. Well she is back after a curiosity stay of the county. She is back. And got her weight back looking all good and shit. Well meet up with her tonight. Standard tuition. Awesome BBBJ, slow like how I like it. Then K9 and finished with Mish. Pleasure to be with and glad she is back. Got digits for trusted senior members. But here are some pics I took, enjoy.
    I love sum Bush! That is so damn sexy!

  3. #13141
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.
    Great post man. I'm def. Looking forward to getting in the game out there as I just moved here. Baltimore has a LOT to offer!

  4. #13140

    Risky!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Fresh pix from my new girl Kandii; she was very impressive and I'll definitely be going back for more.
    Dam You barebacked her, she looks good but not enough to bareback her!

  5. #13139
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Done with this batch from the 2&3 cams; let's see how they turn out.
    Nice work NT!

  6. #13138
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?
    I saw Megan on Thursday on your recommendation. You failed to mention her nice set of titties dude. We went back to her place. You are right about her oral skills. Nice titfuck that nearly made me cum. I thought she was literally trying to inhale my cock at one point. Made me cum real good, and she swallowed every drop. I will seek her out again at some point.

  7. #13137

    Definitely!

    Quote Originally Posted by FDObserver  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?
    ROTFFLMFAA!

    I'm sure the fine mongers of BMore will gladly offer up the digits for these 2 fine gems to a BRAND SPANKING NEWBIE!

  8. #13136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Delaus  [View Original Post]
    In my humble opinion, I think you Baltimore folks have some of the best looking gals walking the streets on this side of the USA of A. I would greatly consider moving down there if it wasnt for the ridiculously high priced, ugly as hell real estates. V
    I think Nitetimer's photos are not a good representative sample. He has great selection.

  9. #13135

    My goodness.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.
    In my humble opinion, I think you Baltimore folks have some of the best looking gals walking the streets on this side of the USA of A. I would greatly consider moving down there if it wasnt for the ridiculously high priced, ugly as hell real estates. V

  10. #13134

    Kandi and Sara?

    Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?

  11. #13133
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?
    I'm pretty sure you're right.

  12. #13132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Good job

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.
    Great post! And I'm sure you enjoyed!

  13. #13131

    Kandii rnd 2 (the other setups).2

    This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.1.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.1.jpg‎  

    10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎  

  14. #13130

    Kandii rnd 2 (the other setups).1

    Done with this batch from the 2&3 cams; let's see how they turn out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0.jpg‎   00.jpg‎   1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

    4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎   7.1.jpg‎   7.2.jpg‎  


  15. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    I'll see your Sheena and raise you a Megan. Short cropped orange-red hair on Conkling. Stunning technique and tongue use that defies description. Ever get head and have to ask,"how the hell are you doing that?" That is all I asked throughout a marathon BBBJCIM. She used to dance on Block at Plaza, where I first met her.
    I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape