Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThePie  [View Original Post]
    I have heard that Mo's was a great reference, but unfortunatly that was before I started my Mongering.

    I have concluded why these crappy providers survive the times. There are so many out there that don't know about this site, or have that attitude "it won't happen to me" or the I have to see for myself attitude. Plus these girls change their numbers and photo on the drop of a dime.
    Mo's was a great source of accurate, reliable info. How do crappy providers survive? They claim to be new, some are. Most aren't, and many guys want in, no pun intended. Then they start getting lousy reviews so they re-invent themselves, get another phone number and use "borrowed" photos and start all over. They realize guys who show up with their pecker in their hand don't give a shit at that point. If it's a outcall at your hotel / motel they know you don't want to cause a scene, same with a incall at their hotel / motel. They know you'd rather give up the bucks then deal with LE if they get called.

    Molly, Bre, Ava come right to mind, been giving shitty service for years and still at it.

    Best advice is to walk away from the rip offs and post here they're rip offs. Many guys just look in search engine for escorts and find BP etc, they never know about here and the wealth of info contained. That's how crappy providers survive.

  2. #3869

    Come on guys. Stories

    Come on guys. See my request for stories on the general forum! I know some of you must have some good and embarrasing ones. The thread on the Boston forum has some good ones so let's get going and not let them outdo us! SO

  3. #3868

    Mos was before my adventure

    Quote Originally Posted by Gansett  [View Original Post]
    Mo's had such a rating function but it was very time consuming and his forum just covered RI and a few outlying areas. It be a monumental task for USASG.

    Best to keep posting experiences both good and bad and answer any questions down the road if someone asks about someone you may have seen.
    I have heard that Mo's was a great reference, but unfortunatly that was before I started my Mongering.

    I have concluded why these crappy providers survive the times. There are so many out there that don't know about this site, or have that attitude "it won't happen to me" or the I have to see for myself attitude. Plus these girls change their numbers and photo on the drop of a dime.

  4. #3867

    North Providence and Johnston Providers

    Guys I am looking for providers in this area, who are real. If you have any info on any ladies pm me. I will give intel for intel. I also will share info first as long as the person sending is a withstanding poster. Thanks for helping me out.

  5. #3866
    She spent about a year on the South Shore / Quincy / Weymouth circut and I was foolish enough to see her. I always thought she had a mature look which I dig. We started out strong on a one hour tour and about 20 minutes in her attitude went south like you experienced. I was able to finish but it was an uphill battle. Sorry for your bad experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThePie  [View Original Post]
    Hey M's.

    I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but I had a chance to see what was out in my area. I know F. R isn't the mecca of great posibilities and it still continues to be that way.

    After doing my BP search, and I came up with 5 of them, and using my monger phone I called all of them and the only one that answered was this one.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ls-39/21990569

    Well I was in the mood and the area and she was cheap 80 hh and 150 hr. I opted for hh, I don't like to spend more until I find what I want. I called and got her right away. She talked me to her house (even after I asked her what was her physical address) I know the area well. I get there and I'm greeted by a slender, tall woman, (at 5:05pm) she looked ok body wise and the face seemed nice until I stepped into the true light and she looked older than me and I'm 44. We go to her bed room with a actual bed, tells me to get comfortable and I sit down and can feel something like sand on the sheets. I get up and brush it off. She then tells me she has to give someone a call because of her kids. I'm waiting and about minute later she ready, Then all of a sudden her phone rings and she like blah blah this and that, and I can her the guy on the other line and she was "ok baby wait at the Walgreens next to S&s I'm almost done with another client. I was like WTF I just got here. So she takes off her clothes and I can see she has saggy A cups and a semi trim pie, Thin with just a touch of old baby birth belly. Well she starts off with a CBJ and I tell her how I wanted it and she doing ok, I ask her if the cover is need for a BJ and misinterpted what I said I guess cause she ripps it off like a surgical glove and goes and gets lotion I was like ok what's going on and I ask her why she's doing what she doing and she like "You said to take it off" I was like no and gives me that huff and comment "your being difficult" I was shit this was a waste of money and let her just try to finish me off with a HJ which was like she trying to start sand a wooded dowel. I had to tell her to slow down because it was starting to hurt and got those rolled eye look, well after a few minutes she gets up and says she'll be right back. She got back and she started getting dress, I was like WTF it hasn't been 30 minutes, I was standing there wonder what the hell, I finally got dressed and made sure I had everything and left. She had the Balls to tell me "if you had another 80 it could have been better" when I left I said where's the light to the stairs and she's said the Landlord hasn't fixed it. I got into my car (at 5:25) and contiplated on waiting for the next victim because he was like just down the street but the So called and asked if I was on my home.

    I have really been so disappointed with the provider out there, and they turly have us by the short hairs, once we give them that money we might as well say "here you go, I'll be going now". You'll never get it back or even a fraction of it. I miss the AMP and because I live soo fn far from Providence it's hard to get up there. There has to be a better way to get a piece of pie.

  6. #3865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Mo's had such a rating function but it was very time consuming and his forum just covered RI and a few outlying areas. It be a monumental task for USASG.

    Best to keep posting experiences both good and bad and answer any questions down the road if someone asks about someone you may have seen.

  7. #3864

    Wish list for Usg

    I know this will be just be a rant, but if Mr Jackson ever gave a consideration, to add some additional screening.

    If there was a way to add a bad provider screening tool, it would save us so much money and time.

    Say if you could up load a picture then rate it, it would help so much. I know that it wouldn't be impossible because there would be sooo many areas and pictures to keep on the main frame.

    I really appreciate Mr Jackson time and effort to create this site and try not to take avantage.

    Tap

  8. #3863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1384
    Two reasons a woman hides or distorts her face in ads. First is she has a life outside the business and she doesn't need family, friends or worse her kids finding her ads. I fully respect that. Her reviews will speak just as well as her photo's.

    Second is she's hiding something and misrepresenting herself. More than likely the photos aren't even of her. I believe the phone would NEVER ring if some posted their real pics. Again any reviews will speak volumes.

    Consider any donation to be gone forever once it leaves your hand regardless of service received or expected. Unless it's a repeat visit can be embarrassing but details need to be discussed and agreed upon.

    Many of the younger ones are rip offs. Rare to find one that isn't, that's why I avoid them unless given a heads up by a trusted fellow monger.

    G

  9. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThePie  [View Original Post]
    Hey M's.

    I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but I had a chance to see what was out in my area. I know F. R isn't the mecca of great posibilities and it still continues to be that way.

    After doing my BP search, and I came up with 5 of them, and using my monger phone I called all of them and the only one that answered was this one.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ls-39/21990569

    Well I was in the mood and the area and she was cheap 80 hh and 150 hr. I opted for hh, I don't like to spend more until I find what I want. I called and got her right away. She talked me to her house (even after I asked her what was her physical address) I know the area well. I get there and I'm greeted by a slender, tall woman, (at 5:05pm) she looked ok body wise and the face seemed nice until I stepped into the true light and she looked older than me and I'm 44. We go to her bed room with a actual bed, tells me to get comfortable and I sit down and can feel something like sand on the sheets. I get up and brush it off. She then tells me she has to give someone a call because of her kids. I'm waiting and about minute later she ready, Then all of a sudden her phone rings and she like blah blah this and that, and I can her the guy on the other line and she was "ok baby wait at the Walgreens next to S&s I'm almost done with another client. I was like WTF I just got here. So she takes off her clothes and I can see she has saggy A cups and a semi trim pie, Thin with just a touch of old baby birth belly. Well she starts off with a CBJ and I tell her how I wanted it and she doing ok, I ask her if the cover is need for a BJ and misinterpted what I said I guess cause she ripps it off like a surgical glove and goes and gets lotion I was like ok what's going on and I ask her why she's doing what she doing and she like "You said to take it off" I was like no and gives me that huff and comment "your being difficult" I was shit this was a waste of money and let her just try to finish me off with a HJ which was like she trying to start sand a wooded dowel. I had to tell her to slow down because it was starting to hurt and got those rolled eye look, well after a few minutes she gets up and says she'll be right back. She got back and she started getting dress, I was like WTF it hasn't been 30 minutes, I was standing there wonder what the hell, I finally got dressed and made sure I had everything and left. She had the Balls to tell me "if you had another 80 it could have been better" when I left I said where's the light to the stairs and she's said the Landlord hasn't fixed it. I got into my car (at 5:25) and contiplated on waiting for the next victim because he was like just down the street but the So called and asked if I was on my home.

    I have really been so disappointed with the provider out there, and they turly have us by the short hairs, once we give them that money we might as well say "here you go, I'll be going now". You'll never get it back or even a fraction of it. I miss the AMP and because I live soo fn far from Providence it's hard to get up there. There has to be a better way to get a piece of pie.
    Thanks my friend! A few months back I was considering seeing this one! Thanks for saving me the aggravation.

  10. #3861
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Thanks for warning and info last year same thing happened to me by this lady.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...now-23/3057317

    Some of them breaking rules. Be safe guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThePie  [View Original Post]
    Hey M's.

    I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but I had a chance to see what was out in my area. I know F. R isn't the mecca of great posibilities and it still continues to be that way.

    After doing my BP search, and I came up with 5 of them, and using my monger phone I called all of them and the only one that answered was this one.

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ls-39/21990569

    Well I was in the mood and the area and she was cheap 80 hh and 150 hr. I opted for hh, I don't like to spend more until I find what I want. I called and got her right away. She talked me to her house (even after I asked her what was her physical address) I know the area well. I get there and I'm greeted by a slender, tall woman, (at 5:05pm) she looked ok body wise and the face seemed nice until I stepped into the true light and she looked older than me and I'm 44. We go to her bed room with a actual bed, tells me to get comfortable and I sit down and can feel something like sand on the sheets. I get up and brush it off. She then tells me she has to give someone a call because of her kids. I'm waiting and about minute later she ready, Then all of a sudden her phone rings and she like blah blah this and that, and I can her the guy on the other line and she was "ok baby wait at the Walgreens next to S&s I'm almost done with another client. I was like WTF I just got here. So she takes off her clothes and I can see she has saggy A cups and a semi trim pie, Thin with just a touch of old baby birth belly. Well she starts off with a CBJ and I tell her how I wanted it and she doing ok, I ask her if the cover is need for a BJ and misinterpted what I said I guess cause she ripps it off like a surgical glove and goes and gets lotion I was like ok what's going on and I ask her why she's doing what she doing and she like "You said to take it off" I was like no and gives me that huff and comment "your being difficult" I was shit this was a waste of money and let her just try to finish me off with a HJ which was like she trying to start sand a wooded dowel. I had to tell her to slow down because it was starting to hurt and got those rolled eye look, well after a few minutes she gets up and says she'll be right back. She got back and she started getting dress, I was like WTF it hasn't been 30 minutes, I was standing there wonder what the hell, I finally got dressed and made sure I had everything and left. She had the Balls to tell me "if you had another 80 it could have been better" when I left I said where's the light to the stairs and she's said the Landlord hasn't fixed it. I got into my car (at 5:25) and contiplated on waiting for the next victim because he was like just down the street but the So called and asked if I was on my home.

    I have really been so disappointed with the provider out there, and they turly have us by the short hairs, once we give them that money we might as well say "here you go, I'll be going now". You'll never get it back or even a fraction of it. I miss the AMP and because I live soo fn far from Providence it's hard to get up there. There has to be a better way to get a piece of pie.

  11. #3860

    Fall River waste of time and Money

    Hey M's.

    I know it's been awhile since I posted anything, but I had a chance to see what was out in my area. I know F. R isn't the mecca of great posibilities and it still continues to be that way.

    After doing my BP search, and I came up with 5 of them, and using my monger phone I called all of them and the only one that answered was this one

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Femal...ls-39/21990569

    Well I was in the mood and the area and she was cheap 80 hh and 150 hr. I opted for hh, I don't like to spend more until I find what I want. I called and got her right away. She talked me to her house (even after I asked her what was her physical address) I know the area well. I get there and I'm greeted by a slender, tall woman, ( at 5:05pm) she looked ok body wise and the face seemed nice until I stepped into the true light and she looked older than me and I'm 44. We go to her bed room with a actual bed, tells me to get comfortable and I sit down and can feel something like sand on the sheets. I get up and brush it off. She then tells me she has to give someone a call because of her kids. I'm waiting and about minute later she ready, Then all of a sudden her phone rings and she like blah blah this and that, and I can her the guy on the other line and she was "ok baby wait at the Walgreens next to S&s I'm almost done with another client. I was like WTF I just got here. So she takes off her clothes and I can see she has saggy A cups and a semi trim pie, Thin with just a touch of old baby birth belly. Well she starts off with a CBJ and I tell her how I wanted it and she doing ok, I ask her if the cover is need for a BJ and misinterpted what I said I guess cause she ripps it off like a surgical glove and goes and gets lotion I was like ok what's going on and I ask her why she's doing what she doing and she like "You said to take it off" I was like no and gives me that huff and comment "your being difficult" I was shit this was a waste of money and let her just try to finish me off with a HJ which was like she trying to start sand a wooded dowel. I had to tell her to slow down because it was starting to hurt and got those rolled eye look, well after a few minutes she gets up and says she'll be right back.she got back and she started getting dress, I was like WTF it hasn't been 30 minutes, I was standing there wonder what the hell, I finally got dressed and made sure I had everything and left. She had the Balls to tell me "if you had another 80 it could have been better" when I left I said where's the light to the stairs and she's said the Landlord hasn't fixed it. I got into my car (at 5:25) and contiplated on waiting for the next victim because he was like just down the street but the So called and asked if I was on my home.

    I have really been so disappointed with the provider out there, and they turly have us by the short hairs, once we give them that money we might as well say "here you go, I'll be going now". You'll never get it back or even a fraction of it. I miss the AMP and because I live soo fn far from Providence it's hard to get up there. There has to be a better way to get a piece of pie.

  12. #3859

    40 something blonde from Warwick

    Uses the email Smiles Always. See her post all the time with another 40 something blonde. Anybody take the plunge on this one? I can offer you some info in return, usable info at that, from UTR CLCE girls. Please use PM.

  13. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy O  [View Original Post]
    I read a positive report on her somewhere. Just wondering why she has that puke bucket next to her as she is laying on the counter? Haven't needed one of those in years!
    I believe the "puke" bucket used to be filled with icecream. Trust me it's my area of expertise! She has 1 review on the other board and it's quite good with the exception of a very limited menu.

  14. #3857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffyTheDiver  [View Original Post]
    I read a positive report on her somewhere. Just wondering why she has that puke bucket next to her as she is laying on the counter? Haven't needed one of those in years!

  15. #3856

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to our corner of the world. And thanks for the post. It isn't often that we find winners esp on BP. However the link is now gone and I couldn't find her by searching Genesis. Could you post her new link when she posts it and also the wording to her ad (esp contact info) so we can all enjoy the great time that you did. And for all those others out here posting please try and copy the ad and post that also. And of course any pics would be good too! Thanks and again welcome! SO
    Here you go bro!

    http://www.tazlist.com/details-4227073

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape