Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,331 to 48,345 of 61469
-
02-01-13 20:15 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 511Nice work NT!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 18:13 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 8I saw Megan on Thursday on your recommendation. You failed to mention her nice set of titties dude. We went back to her place. You are right about her oral skills. Nice titfuck that nearly made me cum. I thought she was literally trying to inhale my cock at one point. Made me cum real good, and she swallowed every drop. I will seek her out again at some point.
Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 16:52 #13137Banned Member

Posts: 5343Definitely!
ROTFFLMFAA!
Originally Posted by FDObserver
[View Original Post]
I'm sure the fine mongers of BMore will gladly offer up the digits for these 2 fine gems to a BRAND SPANKING NEWBIE!
-
02-01-13 16:07 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 2270I think Nitetimer's photos are not a good representative sample. He has great selection.
Originally Posted by Vince Delaus
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 12:23 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 90My goodness.
In my humble opinion, I think you Baltimore folks have some of the best looking gals walking the streets on this side of the USA of A. I would greatly consider moving down there if it wasnt for the ridiculously high priced, ugly as hell real estates. V
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 07:47 #13134Regular Member

Posts: 1Kandi and Sara?
Trying to get with either one of these two. Anyone help me out?
-
02-01-13 03:05 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 112I'm pretty sure you're right.
Originally Posted by Jim N Maryland
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 00:28 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 369Good job
Great post! And I'm sure you enjoyed!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 00:23 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii rnd 2 (the other setups).2
This is the leftovers from the 2&3 cams w / Miss Kandii; hope you enjoy this round as much as I did. Haha, NT out.
-
02-01-13 00:20 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii rnd 2 (the other setups).1
Done with this batch from the 2&3 cams; let's see how they turn out.
-
01-31-13 23:12 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 37I just saw Megan the other night. Great skills, nice to talk to. I offered. 2, countered. 3, settled on. 23. I've seen 3 SWs recently after being away from the scene for a while and each one wanted. 3 or. 4 for what I'm pretty sure is going for. 2. Am I wrong?
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-13 22:38 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 28Great Intel
Thanks for the tip. I too was out this evening and due to the cold chil, it seemd all the fishes were deep in the once, those who were out were just sting fishes. Be careful out on the trowlers.
Originally Posted by PassionDweller
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-13 22:00 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii
I've got a stack of these so I'll just throw them out as I get done editing them; enjoy.
-
01-31-13 21:56 #13126Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kandii
Fresh pix from my new girl Kandii; she was very impressive and I'll definitely be going back for more.
-
01-31-13 21:45 #13125Senior Member

Posts: 2419I'm still trying to learn how to edit stills from videos, but I still haven't given up trying.
Originally Posted by Shithead06
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






