Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 12100
-
02-03-13 15:42 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 572Yeah, the preview pics on your PH account look hot, unfortunately, they're all private.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-13 14:27 #2094Banned Member

Posts: 12382-3-13 AM run
Got done w / workout in the AM hrs and thought I take a run. F- the GODS for making it snow and keeping all good meat inside = ( (Spartacus style).
On the fun note Tried calling our little fren Ally and the phones are all still working. So those who have not shot a load in the fine container dale dale (beaner style). No diss to my South American brothers.
N is F-ing dead in this cold shyte. Gf and L where not far behind.
Time 11-1130amins.
Re-did after lunch again back up L to GF (12ish) NOTHING.
I'm going to have to take the offer of Chella and frens =)"I lyke" (Russian dating site h00kers. Girls really but I call all fine meat h00kers).
Happy hunting.
-
02-02-13 20:57 #2093Banned Member

Posts: 12382-2-13 run
Jennifer frm MIA, Jennifer frm MILW, Angie, Cally + most of the pix here are on there. And talking of pix. Here's our goodde fren anzie.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
To see the pix section you mite have to add me as a pal on PH. But I leave vids public. I'll check again. If they are not public and make them. Cally had to change her stage name to Rene because of me.
As I've said 2 yrs ago or so when I joined I'm nothing but Calizum, JB, CLS and owner of board Jackson's shadow. If you go back to my very 1st posts I was like many guys against SWing. Yet I'm here now. Something must have happened and I can tell you it was not bad economy (LOL. But I'll lay off that).
Thank you all for taking Katie, Dawn and Ally off of me =D this week I did not get any txts from any of them.
Today's adventure:
AM 10ish Gf was dead. Had a meeting w / Anzie. Did left. She owed me so free yahoo!
And then I had date w / Deena / Deyana whateverrr how ever she spells her name. Off L and Wind. Time was approx 4pmish. Saw a pig pull someone over right in front of Ally's house LOL.
What I did think was kind of like Brittney now w / blonde color in her hair walking out of Ally's apt building. =)
Did my deed and do have digits. This is the same Deyana I commented about last weekends adventure. Seniors can gladly msg me for her as well. WSW. Does not have any needle marks. Smokes see-are-a-see-k- hence face is showing that. Rest nice ass-ets and decent suction skills. Soft. If you want hard she lets you drive :O :O :O I love driving.
I'm going to call it a week as I got a O-thing that costed me a lot of jacksons. Let me grind everyones fav. Saying "economy is very bad" yet all SVP's directors gift their famalies I-things by the dozen. LOL *passive aggression joke*
-D of SH out.
-
02-02-13 10:39 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 515Video's
So if you have 8-9 videos, can you give us their names. I saw melissa, and Ally, who else do you have.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-13 02:47 #2091Banned Member

Posts: 12382-1-13 run
LOL I aim to please sire =). Glad you like the vids. There should be like 8-9 = (. Ehe well the Mods have x-ed the link out. So just msg me if you do need it. I cannot self promote. Nor I really need to its amature fun at its best. Thats all.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
: So Alley has decided to guard all 3 phones. LOLL bisssss . <. I wanted to treat myself to Tracey."no Tracey lives here don't ever call back"."come on Gaby just give her the phone" *hang up dial tone* lmfa0. GOD DAMN bad tudde girl =D.
Ohhh well. Only 1 deployment tonite. Curse the GODS and the snow. F-ing how one of the seniors said "feel like a squerril collecting nuts" had to revert to phone book to find action. Met a old friend gf we all know FOr. 23 dmg.
Few piggies on gf.
Stay safe happy hunting.
-
02-01-13 15:34 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 1434Katie
Just a heads up about Katie, the blonde spinner with the scarred stomach. I saw her today. She has moved to the burbs, but the set up is less than ideal. She is living with people and there was a lot of activity while I was there. I never felt threatened, but it was very uncomfortable. I could tell Katie was uncomfortable too. We managed to accomplish the mission, but I don't recommend paying a visit to her current incall. I still do recommend her if you can host or get her somewhere else. In fact I am thinking of renting a notel room so I can really enjoy her.
She also mentioned that she tried to up her price to someone I recommended. She said you got her down to a reasonable price, so good for you, whoever you are.
-
02-01-13 13:15 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 270That is the same Alley. Started walking the streets on Greenfield, then went up to Wausau, and now hangs on Lincoln.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-13 02:20 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 74Picked her up tonight to see what the hype was about. She really does give great head. I took a while and the girl kept on sucking. She's like a top of the line dyson. Looks are not so good tho. Drugs are taking their toll on her. To bad Cus she seems like a nice girl.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-13 23:07 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 748Yep
She is there a lot. Had her in my car last week but didn't agree on a deal
Originally Posted by Coeltrain
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-13 19:56 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 117Chilla (spelling?)
Was out for a mid evening drive, Man Oh Man you pay allot of Taxes to have sooo many LE out, on a Thursday night. I'm new to this area they scared me right out a few good encounters- of the SW kind!
I did get Chilla to worm up in the truck North of L on 6th. Well repeat, right to her work with great results, will recommend her. Latino 5'2 "a" cup on the check out. Lower left lip metal. Good attitude.
-
01-29-13 10:57 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 515Don't really know how to put this.
DarkRaijin, I have seen your video's there are are three, correct? So I will take back some of the things I have said about you. But those videos awesome. The ally is not the same Allie that was in Wausau. Just wish you would right your sentences so I don't have to re-read them twelve times to understand. That's all. I am not sure if I have been with either one of those providers. Hard to tell. If I had there # I would call.
Thanks, and be safe.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 21:59 #2084Banned Member

Posts: 1238Taller blonde dressed in blk clothes with those snow like female shoes that look like made out of swade. Or how ever you spell it. Flat from bottom no heels. Brownish in color. Blondish hair.
Originally Posted by WaukeshaBrad
[View Original Post]
Pigs have been harrising her. But I'm sure you would have had fun time.
Okay off to Aly's intro people. If you do not know how to intro urself the easiest is to ask a fellow monger. If your unsure of asking me. Just ask another senior how you should. Don't skare the wh0re away. LOL have a good time w / her. Thats why she leaves her mum to come suck all our c0cks in MILW.
People who have msged me have gotten her digits. Do enjoy the cat eyes Aly. Don't say the usual man sent you. [thats me] lolll. As I'm sure someone is going to tell her I upped her vid. And then if you intro using my name. Your not getting crap or perhaps you will as she would know your not a leo. LOLLL who knows. These girls are all F-ed up. Happy hunting and again my apologies for coming into all the seniors turff of MILW and taking over with posts. I do try my best to drive the economy and help all fellow hunters out. To all seniors who have guided me on where to look and gave initial digits for trade have gotten back.
Enjoy the vids don't forget to rate and keep this site off prof.
S
-
01-28-13 19:38 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 321Welcome back
I know you were gone for awhile. Good to have you back.
Why won't repeat with Katie? Is this the little white **** with the golf ball on her stomach and good DT skills?
And Tracy. Is this the Latino who was fun, but was going downhill for awhile in the fall? I loved banging her. Do you have her current digits?
And obviously this little thing Aly?
Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-13 15:30 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 52Saturday cruise
Is it just me or was it pretty dead on Saturday on the south stroll? Drove GF and Lincoln for 2 hours. I saw a WSW by 24th may have been Katie but I got a bad vibe as there was a squad parked off to the side on 22nd. Nobody in the squad but a white van with no windows parked several cars ahead of it. Watched someone pick up said WSW and I was driving behind them and there was another squad driving ahead of that car. Either paranoia or WSW was a decoy. What does Katie look like? Is she a taller blonde? Anyways headed to the North stroll and nothing. Headed back south settled on a BSW not my cup of tea. Name was Toya. Gave her. 3 for CBJ paid too much. I think she's new acted super nervous and kept acting like I was going to stab her or something. BJ was ok let me play with her tits and cooze. She was about a 5 in the face nothing special. Probably won't repeat she got the job done but I probably would've never picked her up in the first place. The WSW / possible decoy looked much more appealing.
-
01-27-13 23:01 #2081Banned Member

Posts: 12381-27-13 pm run
And finally the weekend came to close. With more beggin txt from Dawn / Katie to seem them. Not really interested.
And the good man turned out to be me myself and I. As I finally ran into Allys lissle fren Tracey. Lawl she is oht good suckton skillz. Does not ask for $ and settles for what you give. I LOVE THAT IN A PROF. Anyone else who wishes to see this thing Allys just take her digits off me =). As I'm done seeing her, dawn, older katie. I'm sure our good "friend" here would def. Let Dawn know of my intentions about her =) as "guy who posts a lot". Like Will Farell from movie Campaign "And I cced you in on the mail. Your very welcome."
Before running into Tracy took a run thru gf and saw our good WSW Katie around 24is block. But refused to meet her again.
Time: 630pmish.
Well happy hunting you all less one who can now go share with lissle dawn.
To make more fun of this post in the back keep these in mind:
1) Lissle is German way of sayin little. No diss to Germans I just find saying it funny. Except Hogans heros was funny. Didn't know WI settlers didn't like the show much.
2) Movie Campaign.
Please don't forget to rate our lissle fren Aly BJ.
DofSH









Reply With Quote





