Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.
    I forget who it was here that said this a while back, but it's absolutely true: "Don't let the ho run the show." You were at her mercy in her home environment. I'm just glad you got out with nothing worse than a lighter wallet!

  2. #13067

    You lost control

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Usually I do not like to put anyone on blast on here. And most of you know me, and it's not my style. Once, I'll understand. Maybe you are having a bad night and the calling for the meds are greater than common sense. But twice, well I'm going to have to tell all. Miss Kady got me twice. Once by getting the tuition and we started doing the do. Claimed to have heard things in the house cause we was at her place in Dundalk. Leaped out of bed to see what's the matter. Asked her roommate if her boyfriend came through. He was like yeah, so I bounced. It happens. I guess. But decided to put that behind me after a few weeks, just to get got again this morning. I get to her place, asked to make sure the boyfriend wasn't going to be anywhere near. She said nope. I show up, small talk. Gave her the tuition and she had to pee and get a drink. Thought nothing of it. Then random black guy A comes in. Tells me you got to go. I wasn't undressed only shoes off. Figured that I don't know him like that, so not going to challenge the situation. So I bounced. But I am done with this one. Make sure we all think before getting into the same situation I did. Kady isn't a trusted one in my book anymore. Just FYI on her.
    You were not in control at her place. That's why I always go to my own spots away from their territory. They are less likely to pull any con games away from their home turf.

  3. #13066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791

    Charm City Pages

    I just checked out this site and, sure enough, the pictures are at least 99% from here, many of them mine. The most recent of mine that I saw were from last summer, but there are a bunch that I took as long as 3 or 4 years ago. One of the girls posted as "recent" died about 2 years ago, and another has been locked up for almost as long. WTF? Remember a guy who went by "Lombardo" on this forum who was stealing our pictures and attempting to sell them a year or two ago? I wonder if he is involved?

    This kind of thing makes me once again wonder about ever posting any more pictures. I know that there's a copyright notice on the photo gallery, but is anybody doing anything about this?

  4. #13065
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Erica last weekend walking up Ramsey St. She didn't see me or she'd have run out in the street to catch me as she always did before. She looked really rough, like CCL. Haven't seen her in a while, but apparently life has been very hard on her. One thing I could always say about her was that if you actually got service from her it was usually very good. The trick was to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. Here are a few old pictures of her from 2010 when she was pregnant for anyone who doesn't know her.
    Yep she has gone down hill and scary looking I see her out all the time.

  5. #13064
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that revealed personally identifying information.[/u]. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #13063
    Quote Originally Posted by Stich Jones  [View Original Post]
    Just came from Dundalk Ave. 2 walkers out. 1 got scooped & LE right on his ass. Headed home without even taking a look at the second walker.

    Be careful out there.
    Dundalk Ave must be hot. I was out today and seen LE light up someone right after the pick up. Had my eye on her and turning around for the "double-check" when I watched it happen. So close, glad I decided to not pick up on first sight.

    Be careful

  7. #13062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1791

    "Rip-off Erica"

    I saw Erica last weekend walking up Ramsey St. She didn't see me or she'd have run out in the street to catch me as she always did before. She looked really rough, like CCL. Haven't seen her in a while, but apparently life has been very hard on her. One thing I could always say about her was that if you actually got service from her it was usually very good. The trick was to not give her the opportunity to rip you off. Here are a few old pictures of her from 2010 when she was pregnant for anyone who doesn't know her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Erica5.PNG‎   Erica1.PNG‎   Erica2.PNG‎   Erica3.PNG‎   Erica4.jpg‎  


  8. #13061

    Re red head

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Ran across my new ATF today. I'm not easily impressed, but this vixen thoroughly impressed me. Without a doubt, Crystal, mind you, Not the SW Legend, but a redhead named Crystal. I've seen her before, but I didn't have the time to make the scoop. So this evening, while travel down Wikens, I spotted her walking across the street so I made a quick U turn and made the scoop. At first I didn't know that it was her; and as I've reported before, I have a great affinity for "the redhead", so when she got into the car I quickly recognized her from before. I asked for half & half. She quote. 5 and I countered with the usual. She accepted and off we went. She is very enjoyable and mature for her age (26) , and can hold a great conversation. Once we got to the spot she unrobed and her body is smooth, not scared, and fairly tight, especially since she has a 7mo old kid. She started with the most amazing BBBJ and paid great attention to the "boys". I had to stop her because I was about to explode after 10 to 15 mins That she stayed down there; it seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing, veerrry much. We switched the to mis and she was nice and tight, very much into it with no complaints at all; which is good for me because I can be long winded. A definately repeat. Best time I've had in a long while. Got digits but it's her home so I have to get her blessings before I can give it out. Maybe I've been slipping, but I haven't heard anyone share about this one yet.
    Did you spot this girl sitting on the steps on Wilkins? And does she live at the corner house at the intersection of Fulton?

  9. #13060

    Not just yours

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about this site. I never posted there and my pics are posted there. Seems to be built about five days ago according to what I dig up from my hacking skills. I do not trust!
    Like I was saying when I came across this site it's not just your pics but Cls's NT"s and Crofton'spics and report that he did but says that these two girls are from Wilkins I don't know who's doing but something should be done

  10. #13059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Redhead Crystal

    Ran across my new ATF today. I'm not easily impressed, but this vixen thoroughly impressed me. Without a doubt, Crystal, mind you, Not the SW Legend, but a redhead named Crystal. I've seen her before, but I didn't have the time to make the scoop. So this evening, while travel down Wikens, I spotted her walking across the street so I made a quick U turn and made the scoop. At first I didn't know that it was her; and as I've reported before, I have a great affinity for "the redhead", so when she got into the car I quickly recognized her from before. I asked for half & half. She quote. 5 and I countered with the usual. She accepted and off we went. She is very enjoyable and mature for her age (26) , and can hold a great conversation. Once we got to the spot she unrobed and her body is smooth, not scared, and fairly tight, especially since she has a 7mo old kid. She started with the most amazing BBBJ and paid great attention to the "boys". I had to stop her because I was about to explode after 10 to 15 mins That she stayed down there; it seemed like she enjoyed what she was doing, veerrry much. We switched the to mis and she was nice and tight, very much into it with no complaints at all; which is good for me because I can be long winded. A definately repeat. Best time I've had in a long while. Got digits but it's her home so I have to get her blessings before I can give it out. Maybe I've been slipping, but I haven't heard anyone share about this one yet.

  11. #13058

    Charmcitypages

    Just checked out Charmcity, the pics & posts of some of those girls are at least 5-6 years old, some are more recent, in my opinion if it looks like a duck. Its a duck. I am steering clear.

  12. #13057

    Amanda

    Dreamt I finally met Amanda on Wilkens. Excellent time standard admission. Amazing BBBJCIM w spit .2. Got updated digits. Easy pickins today only took about 5 minutes and scooped. Did not see our .

  13. #13056

    Re: charmcitypage. Com

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Don't understand charmcitypage. Com. Most of categories, and all those listed under exotic, have no content. But the "streetwalkers" category is extensive and recently updated. Many of the pics and reviews are extracted from this forum, but a number are not. Can anyone suggest where these other posts originate if they are not original to charmcity?

    More generally, what is the point of charmcity website if there is no mechanism to acquire or exchange contact numbers. The pics are nice, though.
    Not sure about this site. I never posted there and my pics are posted there. Seems to be built about five days ago according to what I dig up from my hacking skills. I do not trust!

  14. #13055

    My time with Amy

    Met This SW in a bar in CB she walked over to me we had a drink made the checks went back to my place we made a deal on .60 for BBBJ and FS great mic skills smelled great was real fun to be with I will repeat I have her # and got ok to trade with Senior's she only let take one pic. Amy is a real gem she will meet you in a bar, treat her right guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3K23Le3I45I25F85Mcd1j778145b1612f18a2.jpg‎  

  15. #13054

    Charmcitypage?

    Don't understand charmcitypage.com. Most of categories, and all those listed under exotic, have no content. But the "streetwalkers" category is extensive and recently updated. Many of the pics and reviews are extracted from this forum, but a number are not. Can anyone suggest where these other posts originate if they are not original to charmcity?

    More generally, what is the point of charmcity website if there is no mechanism to acquire or exchange contact numbers. The pics are nice, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape