Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6695

    Swan in Sterling

    I was in the Sterling area and had some time so I thought I would try Swan. Standard AMP set-up with $10 charge for the TS. Everything was going all right, lots of roaming allowed and then. No ending, not even Standard NoVA. I guess YMMV or you have to go there a few times but I don't think I'll be back.

  2. #6694

    CAMP in Alexandria

    A bit late in posting. Saw Linda or Lisa at a CAMP that has been reported here already $0. 7 entry. She did a very good hard massage (my request) followed by a decent NOVA finish. The only downside was "fragrant" lotion or oil, and powder added without asking. Srs can PM for details.

  3. #6693

    Not Happy on Atlantic Blvd

    Not a happy ending place but good massage. Paid for my 30 min. Massage (.4) at the end with a. 2 tip and the massage was actually around 45 mins or so. Providor was nothing to write home about, either. No hint as to extras, so not likely, I think.

    ______________________________________________.

    Reflexology & Massage therapy New.

    Customers Discount & Family packege

    Excellent therapeutic massage with

    Excellent service.

    Pamper Yourself With a Relaxing, Smoothing Asian Bodywork.

    Reflexology is an additional stress reliever to body massage as it allow proper circulation in the flow of blood and assist in relaxation of the body.

    &9742; 5 4 0. 8 3 1. 8 8 8 8 &9742;

    21580 Atlantic Blvd, Suite 100 2 Floor Sterling, VA 20166

  4. #6692

    A New York state of mind

    Visited a convenient place for us NoVA commuters. Not far from the mixing bowl. During this visit I met a new friend from New York city named Queeny (or Queen).

    She was fairly typical for NoVA practitioners with the exception her English was excellent, and she was chatty (engaging in conversation. Which enhanced my visit).

    Queen is not a spinner, but is height and weight proportioned, and I thought her massage skills were fairly good and her attitude was excellent. I suspect a future visit will be even more enjoyable.

    As I have learned with displeasure, an hour at this location is 50 minutes or less. But other than that, the visits are fine (and the TS is usually excellent).

    Standard rates and tips, smiles with a flair. I enjoyed.

    I will repeat.

    Remember if you visit,

    YMMV A lot

  5. #6691

    Chinese snack

    I hit up the Chinese spot in Loudoun, where mongers were treated like a "king" only a couple years ago. Jinny was my provider. She had on some tight jeans and boots. A bit of a tummy but cute face. Nice massage plus. Allowed roaming and she allowed me to feed on her as if I was an infant LOL I wanted to taste some muff pie but she said maybe next time. I think she was just saying that to get me off of the subject. I doubt she would allow that at this establishment. 60 for the hr (no TS) .50 for tip (given the liberal roaming and "infant feeding" allowed).

    It seems the Chinese spots are the best bang for your buck for a standard. NoVA experience. They actually put effort into giving you a massage and don't cop an attitude like their Korean siblings.

  6. #6690

    Not the same girl

    Same thing happend to me today when I went to see her. She wasn't the girl in the pic. Total waste of money! VERY POOR service!

  7. #6689
    Quote Originally Posted by DcFishMonger  [View Original Post]
    Got an early release today so decided to check the local massage scene. I've been wanting a good massage with nice finish for awhile now but haven't had a chance to go north. I decided to check the local scene and try for the best I could find for under $$. Stumbled across once of the Asian outfits on BP who formerly hosted Mona. The pricing I was quoted: $3 for the half and $6 for the full. Either way you get your money's worth and I opted to do an hour hoping for full relaxation after meeting the provider. Originally I was scheduled for a half session, but she quickly changed my mind.

    Coco: about an 8 on the NoVA AMP scale (especially when comparing to current talent) ; 9 personality (was a bit shy / cold at first, but was recently robbed by a customer) ; late 30's; is her in the pictures (which don't show much but were taken in her room) ; very friendly; definitely not GFE and no extras beyond CBJ / CFS which is included; massage was a 4 only because it was mostly a full hour+ of sensual rub with a little bit of actual massage here and there.

    I will repeat while she remains in town as it's on the way home and a much better option compared to what I've found / heard about NoVA AMPs lately. The number ends in 6289; and no you don't have to be a senior member for the full digits. You just need to be a contributing member that I don't feel will ruin the experience for others.

    Stay safe & GLHF!
    I don't know whether they run multiple providers from the same phone number. The person I met was not Coco. She said Coco was the MMS who answers the calls. My provider was Chinese, in her 40s. Face: 5, Body: 2-3 being generous, CBJ & CFS but after 5 min claimed I was too big and asked to finish by hand. This was laughable as I am average size at best. To fill out the 15 min she provided real lackluster massage and I was still shorted 30 min. I cannot recommend who I saw. AMP with average provider with TS, massage, and HE would have been money better spent for the same amount.

  8. #6688

    Asian outfit in Fairfax

    Got an early release today so decided to check the local massage scene. I've been wanting a good massage with nice finish for awhile now but haven't had a chance to go north. I decided to check the local scene and try for the best I could find for under $$. Stumbled across once of the Asian outfits on BP who formerly hosted Mona. The pricing I was quoted: $3 for the half and $6 for the full. Either way you get your money's worth and I opted to do an hour hoping for full relaxation after meeting the provider. Originally I was scheduled for a half session, but she quickly changed my mind.

    Coco: about an 8 on the NoVA AMP scale (especially when comparing to current talent) ; 9 personality (was a bit shy / cold at first, but was recently robbed by a customer) ; late 30's; is her in the pictures (which don't show much but were taken in her room) ; very friendly; definitely not GFE and no extras beyond CBJ / CFS which is included; massage was a 4 only because it was mostly a full hour+ of sensual rub with a little bit of actual massage here and there.

    I will repeat while she remains in town as it's on the way home and a much better option compared to what I've found / heard about NoVA AMPs lately. The number ends in 6289; and no you don't have to be a senior member for the full digits. You just need to be a contributing member that I don't feel will ruin the experience for others.

    Stay safe & GLHF!

  9. #6687

    Capital

    Where is it? I found 22636 & 22640 but no 22648. Area looked like an abandoned warehouse district. No DMV either. Was I in the right area?

  10. #6686

    Obvious Fake Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    They're not affiliated in any way with Spa World Inc, which runs a legit family Korean spa. Even if the massage place is now good (and that outfit used to have a lot of problems, including an aggressive 'manager' who would send harassing texts) , they're still using BS in their ads by riding on the good name of Spa World.
    They are also using a picture of porn star Druuna in there ads. I know for a fact she has nothing to do with them. She lives around here and I asked after seeing her picture in the ad on Backpage.

  11. #6685
    Quote Originally Posted by Webrowser  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.
    Please explain to me how that would be cyber bullying. Read up on the definition and law and report back to us.

  12. #6684

    AMP ad in NYC

    I kinda wish the scene in this area was as hopping been in NYC on business place is just a an AMP paradise especially in Queens. Thought I would share know this is not related to this board.

    http://m.youtube.com//watch? V=zXFaESABbSg&feature=youtu. Be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzXFaESABbSg%26feature%3Dyoutu. Be

  13. #6683

    Re: Hassel

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    The other members were 100% spot on. You will have no problems from the police, because parking in a parking lot is not illegal. The bigger issue is whether the person that left the flyer is going to take more aggressive steps, such as posting license plates and video on web sites to spotlight AMP visitors. I would just park in a different location.
    I agree with the others that without any direct proof, the person who posted the flyer is just assuming. But I don't think they would post your information and image on the internet. That would be considered cyber bullying, and they've got laws against that now.

  14. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Just had someone put a flier on my windshield that said,"hope you enjoyed you massage, your license plate has been reported to the police"

    Capital in Sterling.
    Kind of stuff pisses me off on two counts. Mind your own damn business goody-two-shoes. I'm sure if I followed you I would find things you're not supposed to be doing.

    Second, get your paws off my car. Its not just this, but fliers, etc. Get off my car, its my property. Didn't your parents ever tell you to not touch things that aren't yours without permission? Kind of a double standard is why I hate the posting of fliers / leaving a note. If I'm doing something wrong, you doing it too doesn't make it right. Go home and watch TV or do the job you're being paid to do instead of looking out your window.

  15. #6681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmfic04  [View Original Post]
    Coming over from Europe and am tired of Eastern European / Asian Masseuses. Yea I know, totally awful, blonde european women with bad teeth and zero restrictions. Brotha's got a want summin diffent.

    I know I'm wet behind the ears on this board but am trying to hunt down a Latina Masseuse in the NoVa area. Any suggestions / PM's are appreciated.
    I'm also interested in any known Latina MPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape