Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 222 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1933

    The article

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Just read an article yesterday that they busted 3 women in the Hilton off Shady Grove Road. They charged them with prostitution and found capsules with white stuff in them in little baggies and found counterfeit money too. They said the DEA is involved now because of the counterfeit money. They also busted some AMP parlors down the road near Hungerford Dr. The busts occurred around the 16th of Jan. Not sure why no one else posted on this.
    To save us some time from having to look, will you please post the link to the article?

  2. #1932

    Sting in Rockville MD

    Just read an article yesterday that they busted 3 women in the Hilton off Shady Grove Road. They charged them with prostitution and found capsules with white stuff in them in little baggies and found counterfeit money too. They said the DEA is involved now because of the counterfeit money. They also busted some AMP parlors down the road near Hungerford Dr. The busts occurred around the 16th of Jan. Not sure why no one else posted on this.

  3. #1931

    Thai Kim

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ss-22/10061135

    Young, amazing set of bolt-ons, tiny waist, nice ass, tan skin, spirited and playful, I had a blast with this girl! Usually the "busty asian" is a 40-ish year old longtime pro. This girl is fresh and fun. Happy hunting tonight, boys, I'm having delivery again.

  4. #1930

    Anastasia on BP

    Guys I TOFTT and saw Anastashia who is presently posting in Alexandria / Crystal City / Tyson's

    Corner.

    She is legit, very cute, great body (very nice rack) and all around very sweet. Everything was covered which is what I prefer. Damage was $1. 2 for 30 mins. She is from California and this is her first time here. She said response has been very low so far so if you have time and are looking for a nice mixed Latina / white girl, please give her a call. If we can make this trip worth her while, she may come back.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ia-22/10036972

  5. #1929

    Thanks for the instructions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Click Advanced Search first, then click Search Single Content Type.

    Go to the bottom of the search page and select the button for Show Results as: Reports.
    Thanks for the heads up on how to search. I am new to this area and having issues finding something in my area around Stafford. Don't want to go into DC because of all the traffic issues, but am interested in Jordyn Kyle. Still I would like to find a few steady close by.

  6. #1928
    My inbox is cleared now. Around these parts that's tough to find a club that is well mixed. Most of the clubs where the vanilla dancers are, not too many chocolates dance there and they are expensive with a terrible time. Fuegos feature Brown and Chocolate but no Vanilla.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Jones  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, thanks. Had a good time here so far this month. One more week this trip. What titty bar would you recommend for a variety of girls? Basically I don't want an all-black club but a club with lots of chocolate AND vanilla. Or is it pretty segregated here unless you hit the ridiculous expensive joints? If we meet up, first drink is on me!

  7. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Man 78  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mac,

    Nice taste in the women. Pm me, we should meet up and trade some stories.
    Original Man 78 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
    Hey man, thanks. Had a good time here so far this month. One more week this trip. What titty bar would you recommend for a variety of girls? Basically I don't want an all-black club but a club with lots of chocolate AND vanilla. Or is it pretty segregated here unless you hit the ridiculous expensive joints? If we meet up, first drink is on me!

  8. #1926

    Thanks Guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Mr. L,

    Once you see that the picks are fake (& in this case they're OBVIOUS fakes) there's really nothin else to think about. Just move on to the next ad! The fact that the SP is unreviewed in addition to the phony pics makes it that much worse! I know the talent pool in the area is incredibly weak nowadays, but I'd rather keep my $ in my bank acct than waste it on a provider that most likely looks like shit and / or gives shitty service.

    Pizz
    Its funny how everything points to passing on this one but if she is even close to what those pics are I would be happy. I understand some of these providers don't want to use thier pics because they want to remain anonymous to thier friends and family. But I guess the fact she has no reviews I am going to pass and just wait til one of my regulars is around.

  9. #1925
    Hey Mac,

    Nice taste in the women. Pm me, we should meet up and trade some stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac Jones  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-21/9975877

    Mariah is worth the trip.

    Sweet little voice, accommodating attitude, and a great ass. Camera shy though.

    If I were willing to part with 3. 5 I'd hit up Felina Benz. Fukk she is smokin' hot!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-23/7408133

  10. #1924
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-21/9975877

    Mariah is worth the trip.

    Sweet little voice, accommodating attitude, and a great ass. Camera shy though.

    If I were willing to part with 3. 5 I'd hit up Felina Benz. Fukk she is smokin' hot!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-23/7408133

  11. #1923

    Keep the Big Head in Control!

    Mr. L,

    Once you see that the picks are fake (& in this case they're OBVIOUS fakes) there's really nothin else to think about. Just move on to the next ad! The fact that the SP is unreviewed in addition to the phony pics makes it that much worse! I know the talent pool in the area is incredibly weak nowadays, but I'd rather keep my $ in my bank acct than waste it on a provider that most likely looks like shit and / or gives shitty service.

    Pizz

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Done all my research and still hesitant. OK I have seen this add about Christian for a while. I have googled some of her pics and found out she is using some false pics. Went to escort phone search and she has a lot of pics and I Usually look at the worst one I can find and figure its probably her. None that were too bad. She has a lot of postings. BUT ZERO REVIEWS. Little head and big head are in a conflict to go see her. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Lombardo

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...o-o-20/9048148

    415-244-4836

  12. #1922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Just Say No

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Done all my research and still hesitant. OK I have seen this add about Christian for a while. I have googled some of her pics and found out she is using some false pics. Went to escort phone search and she has a lot of pics and I Usually look at the worst one I can find and figure its probably her. None that were too bad. She has a lot of postings. BUT ZERO REVIEWS. Little head and big head are in a conflict to go see her. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Lombardo.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...o-o-20/9048148

    415-244-4836
    If your big head has a conflict like that I suggest you pass on this one. There are too many other ones that you can visit without the extra stress.

    JJ

  13. #1921

    Christian

    Done all my research and still hesitant. OK I have seen this add about Christian for a while. I have googled some of her pics and found out she is using some false pics. Went to escort phone search and she has a lot of pics and I Usually look at the worst one I can find and figure its probably her. None that were too bad. She has a lot of postings. BUT ZERO REVIEWS. Little head and big head are in a conflict to go see her. Any intel on her would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Lombardo.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...o-o-20/9048148

    415-244-4836

  14. #1920

    Saw an Angel last night

    Well I had a dream last night with this black mixed beautiful lady. Very nice and welcoming. Went for the whole and was not disappointed. Started with a capped BJ and went to mish from there, was definitely into it with all the noise. Switched to k9 and boy was that thang swingin back. Had to let it all go. No clockwatchin here with me. Would definitely have this dream again soon.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ics-22/9462333

  15. #1919
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquizz  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and my spidey sense was going crazy. Late to the appt at a motel and I just happened to be around the corner and saw her and like 3 big spanish guys roll up to the room. Could be her "security" or could be there to do me some harm. Either way I got the heck out of dodge. Always trust your spidey sense!
    Thats good to know. I was lucky I got my intel from a review instead of first hand. It pays to do some research.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape