Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12285

    Wendy. Wakefield

    Recently had a nice session around lunchtime with Wendy. She's still looking for mid-day business and didn't hesitate to work hard for repeat business. Nice looking but not drop dead beautiful. OTC below. Easy UTC above. Standard rates. Willing to talk extra's. I will say that her help (Yu Yu?) on other days offers more for about the same rates. Her massage is not as nice though and Wendy is a pretty nice girl overall.

    Again, standard rates. No haggling. Tip was appreciated. Happy experience. As mentioned, the LE looking cars are private security and NOT LE although it wouldn't hurt to take a close look when you're parking.

    Interestingly, I showed up a good 1/2 hour early and dropped in at the bar down the street. Great looking blond behind the counter. Funny, playful and cute. Told me to drop in another night while she's working. If you're looking to rev the engines and get happy, you may want to have a drink and then get the massage. That's what I'm doing next time!

  2. #12284

    Royal Thai. Weymouth

    Long time / First time here. Was in Weymouth area, so stopped into Royal Thai. Have been there a handful of times, but not for a few months. A new cast of characters in there, outside of everyone's 'favorite' Paris haha. Chose Monica, pretty sure she's 100% woman. I hope anyway. She's got a more womanly build than a few of the others, thicker from chest to stomach to ass, I don't know what else we have to go on. Anyway, paid the .7 house, got comfortable and waited about 5 min. She put towel across my ass initially, but I took it off within about 4 minutes. She says she's only been here (America) about 5 months but her English is decent, and she's a sweet girl. Massage was alright, 'soft / medium' by her standards. Was a little slow moving, but we were on same page with where it was going. Finally got to some pretty good teasing while I was on the stomach. Ending was terrific, good buildup. No roaming, she stayed between my legs, and when I tried to rub top or bottom she shyed away. Oh well, I didn't need much. .5 tip, got along with her well, will repeat.

  3. #12283

    Agreed

    Yes, those cars are private security firm, not LE. Been there once and saw those cars.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBill  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to say that I noted the same thing about the cars in the lot, but I didn't know they belonged to security. I just ignored them since I couldn't see anyone in the cars and I don't park in the lot.

    I also wanted to mention that Wendy is very good about time. When I last saw her we talked about YuYu and what happened. Seems like YuYu was shorting mongers on time and Wendy was getting bad feedback which she is keen to put to rights.

  4. #12282

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an expected tip or is her donation all-inclusive?
    I agree with Rito, she is a very nice girl and the service is no hassle. She never asked or negotiated for a tip but you should tip her and I think she expects that you will.

  5. #12281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 154

    Stephanie

    She does not expect a tip. Happy with her fee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an expected tip or is her donation all-inclusive?

  6. #12280

    I've been tempted by her postings

    Does she have an expected tip or is her donation all-inclusive?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    Another visit to Stephine today and as usuall it was a great time. Everything that I asked for was on the table. Listening to her sexy moans are hot. She also never misses a drop on the BBBJ finish. Go see her but remember she is a thick brazilian girl so you got to like meat on your bones.

    Also I was there well over an hour so no clock watching.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3568314204.html

    TREAT YOUR SELF TO A RELAXING MASSAGE

    LEAVING YOUR WORRIES BEHIND YOU HAVE EARNED I!

    PAMPER YOURSELF TODAY WITH A UNIQUE MASSAGE IT BY ME!

    COMFORTABLE, CLEAN & PRIVATE PLACE.

    SHOWER is AVAILABLE.

    BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

    PLEASE CALL 857 258-9948

    PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON PROPERTY

  7. #12279

    BK Reading

    So went to visit Tammy last week thanks to the positive reviews of fellow mongers and posting now after seeing a few more recent mixed reviews.

    This is the one directly across from bk on main in a stand alone converted law office (park on the side for discretion). Although wasn't aware at the time this place has had some le issues which recent reports suggest.

    I made my appt for 430 on a Fri. and got a call back few mins before pushing me back 15 mins for a room to open (which is good to avoid the uncomfortable waiting once inside). Place seemed fairly busy when I arrived, I saw a couple other providers who were avg looking but was pleasantly surprised when greeted by Tammy. Younger looking, petit, decent body and up top. Can't comment on her massage skills but very playful and easy to talk with, spent the majority of visit with lots of playing. Plenty of Utc up top and to an extent down below (believe me she was never a man as a recent report suggests, I snuck a few peeks down belw). Did not get Russian end that others raved about however was more than satisfied with an ending in a 69 like position. Went for round 2 right after but jr was too worn out, she promised a double pop next visit. She has sexy lips and would make these nice motions right around jr but did say she never allows him in there or down below.

    Both she and I and jr enjoyed the experience and is definitely worth a revisit. When leaving the place was pretty quiet and she said is typical on a Fri night. Which would be a good time to come next visit.

  8. #12278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Stephine in Chelsea

    Another visit to Stephine today and as usuall it was a great time. Everything that I asked for was on the table. Listening to her sexy moans are hot. She also never misses a drop on the BBBJ finish. Go see her but remember she is a thick brazilian girl so you got to like meat on your bones.

    Also I was there well over an hour so no clock watching.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3568314204.html

    TREAT YOUR SELF TO A RELAXING MASSAGE

    LEAVING YOUR WORRIES BEHIND YOU HAVE EARNED I!

    PAMPER YOURSELF TODAY WITH A UNIQUE MASSAGE IT BY ME!

    COMFORTABLE, CLEAN & PRIVATE PLACE.

    SHOWER is AVAILABLE.

    BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

    PLEASE CALL 857 258-9948

    PARKING IS AVAILABLE ON PROPERTY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3Fe3mb3M25Ne5L55Kbccb57a5bbb5c2c91e73.jpg‎   passeio_003.jpg‎   lulu_3.jpg‎   lulu_1.jpg‎   lulu.jpg‎  

    5Ia5La5Jf3K23Jb3N6c27db033121efa511ec.jpg‎   CARLA_USA_012.jpg‎   foto_2_.jpg‎   CARLA_USA_015.jpg‎   luciana_ipho_263.jpg‎  


  9. #12277
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Reading. Bodywork

    I tried the place at buck&1/2 Main st. Lots of parking and a decent spot. I was greeted by a petite 35-39 ish Asian girl. She was cute and friendly. I got a hug & Kiss right off the bat. She led me to my room which was small and the door opens right up to a busy hall so you are in view to everyone while you are on the table if the provider is in and out as mine was. If that bothers you then ask for a room more toward the back. I was waiting there for about 10 minutes when my masseuse entered, I thought that it would be the woman who greeted me at the door but it was another girl. She was attractive too but taller and a little thicker. She was about 28? She spoke very little English and had difficulty understanding me. Her massage was a medium and pretty good and some teasing. On the flip she massaged a little too and periodically kissed me on the lips. Getting kissed by the greeter and masseuse was a first for me. She allowed utc roaming on top. She wore her pants higher than Ed Grimley so it would be hard to yank so that part was strictly otc. Above ave HR and. 6+.4. Another first was she would not tell me her name, I asked 3 times but she repeatedly dodged that question.

  10. #12276

    Zen Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashdog  [View Original Post]
    Haven't tried Zen yet but good to hear she gives a quality massage, I typically don't expect this at AMP's. Can you guys comment on Jenna's age and appearance? Could be worth a shot however a little concerning that some leave happier than others.
    Jenna is mid-late thirties, about 5' 7" or so, slim, great rack, nice *ss, especially for a Chinese girl. She has long hair and I think she's very attractive. She couldn't be any nicer to deal with. Despite not getting the HE, I'll go back.

  11. #12275
    Just wanted to say that I noted the same thing about the cars in the lot, but I didn't know they belonged to security. I just ignored them since I couldn't see anyone in the cars and I don't park in the lot.

    I also wanted to mention that Wendy is very good about time. When I last saw her we talked about YuYu and what happened. Seems like YuYu was shorting mongers on time and Wendy was getting bad feedback which she is keen to put to rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by MickPK  [View Original Post]
    Had some time while out running errands, and decided to try Wendy in Wakefield. This was an hour well spent.

    - Very good English skills, and I could actually hold something resembling a conversation. Fun and friendly personality.

    - Excellent massage, IMHO. Best that I can recall receiving at an AMP in a very long time. Very good pressure technique on legs, buttocks, feet and neck.

    - No haggling over tip.

    - No rush and she provided the full hour.

    60 + 40 and I hope to return soon (it's a little out of the way, so I'll have to look for an excuse to head in that direction).

    Another note; I almost hesitated when I saw what I thought were two police vehicles in the parking lot; however, these belong to a security firm in the building, and are not LE.

  12. #12274

    Aiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigben99  [View Original Post]
    Should I run through Chinatown screaming her name and hope to get lucky?
    Yes, I would recommend running around yelling "Aiko, Aiko" all day!

  13. #12273

    Zen

    Haven't tried Zen yet but good to hear she gives a quality massage, I typically don't expect this at AMP's. Can you guys comment on Jenna's age and appearance? Could be worth a shot however a little concerning that some leave happier than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mapokaplaya  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much had the same experience as you HS, with a great massage, except apparantly I left even happier. Also thought the lotion was higher quality than most, hate the places that use cheap baby oil, even if you wipe it off you still have that smell, this stuff felt good and didn't smell. Other girl there doesn't seem to speak any English but Jenna spoke pretty well and seemed very nice. I will repeat.

  14. #12272

    Wendy

    Had some time while out running errands, and decided to try Wendy in Wakefield. This was an hour well spent.

    - Very good English skills, and I could actually hold something resembling a conversation. Fun and friendly personality.

    - Excellent massage, IMHO. Best that I can recall receiving at an AMP in a very long time. Very good pressure technique on legs, buttocks, feet and neck.

    - No haggling over tip.

    - No rush and she provided the full hour.

    60 + 40 and I hope to return soon (it's a little out of the way, so I'll have to look for an excuse to head in that direction).

    Another note; I almost hesitated when I saw what I thought were two police vehicles in the parking lot; however, these belong to a security firm in the building, and are not LE.

  15. #12271

    No need to retire

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke Screen  [View Original Post]
    Later I heard she has a problem with her wrist, probably carpal tunnel, and is not doing massages anymore
    As long as she doesn't have TMJ as well she can still be productive! Hell, she could completely skip the massage as far as I was concerned! LOL.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporo...joint_disorder

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape