Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 807 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 12100
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2080

    PH url + 1-27-13 am run

    hxxp://www.pornhub.com/users/darkraijin/videos. Allys vid has been upped waiting approval =) I did extend coutsy of spelling her name wrong. For a lunch date thats the best I can do. LAWL. Gosh cannot really be nice you know."Treat wife like a wh0re and a wh0re like wife" some wise man once said that. Great saying.

    And if more "people" want to see Dawn ask our good seniors for digits except me "guy who posts a lot" won't be a good ref. She mite get skared of you.

    1-27-13 early AM run was fuking empty did not see jackshyte from 145-230 am run.

    Happy hunting to all and to all fun times,

    D

  2. #2079

    1-25-13 to 1-26-13 930pm runs

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    It seems we are all talking about the same alley / ally.
    Seems I end up doing multiple runs on weekends to the loops. Unfortunate but ahhh the days of WM fun.

    So got bunch of txt from a lot of usuals. I just did not feel like it.

    So, 1-25-13 around 830pm get a txt from Ally / Allie new digts =). Awwzum date. I was able to slide her off for extra time out during lunch =D on 1-26. She is a real head turner =). Bunch of guys checked her out as I walked w / her on B st for some lunch. I want to say I'm madly in love but then reality sets in. _. Moving along.

    Told some real fun stories of her and girls playing pranks from D-block "one Phone call".

    1-26-13 (2am ish) Nature commanded me to get out there again. And just had a feel to by pass both and and gf and go to L. So I did. Mmet a WSW named Danniese / Danny something name with D. Got her digits. I will share w / seniors. .25 dmg took her time.

    1-26-13 (noon) date w / Allie noted above.

    1-26-13 (930pm) date w / Katie around 20 block and gf. Not the Katie noted before. She is a new one a WSW no digits. Shared her home address which I did not care about. Decent suction action.

    1-27-13 deployment awaits. =D.

    So who is the good man who got this Allie / Ally friends digits. Tracy or something along those lines. I saw this WSW friend of Ally a short WSW and she is actually not bad looking.

    The "A-hole who posts a lot. LOL."

    Nothing else more fun in city of Milw. To do except to meet prof thanks for a great time you lovely bunch of hunters.

  3. #2078

    Afternoon fun

    I was driving on Hopkins just south of Villard at about 1230 pm I was going to Silk but I saw a girl standing on the street near an apartment. I caught her eye and circled back. She hopped in and said her name was Venessa from Gary IN and just moved here. She looked nice and was a malato with smooth skin. She knew a spot even though it was light out. My windows are tinted so it's a little better. We stopped and chatted a moment and she said take it out. So I did and she went down for a BBBJCIM. She came up a moment ans said how much do you have? I said 20. She said ok but if I'm good I would like a tip. I said ok. She was great. Very slow as I love it. I was a little nervous because it was light but it felt great. I held off as long as I could and she swallowed the whole thing. She came up and smiled and said how was that.

    I was honest and told her. We drove of to take her back and the I paid her 20 plus a 10 tip. It was well woth it. She gave me her number but I forgot to ask if I could give it out. I will see her soon again. She said she was standing in front of her apartment. She said next time I could come in. I will do that

  4. #2077

    Last night

    Cruised the south loop last night about 6:00, saw a decent looking blonde on Lincoln, by the time I made it around she was gone. Found Chella on GF near her usual spot, thanks to whoever rented her the room I had a good indoor session with her. She is reliable and really good with her oral skills.

  5. #2076

    Allie / ally

    It seems we are all talking about the same alley / ally.

  6. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Hey does any one have Alley's number. I would like it. Also. This is the same Allie that went up to Wausau this summer?

    She was great. But I think there are more than one Allie's.
    I wonder if that's her myself. I did see the Ally you are referring too about a 1yr ago? She was a good looking girl. Though, I suspect if she is street bound her looks have taken a turn. I guess the black tar will do that to ya!

  7. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.
    Talking about the same Allie / Ally from L right. WSW. That I posted pix of w / eyes blacked out. If that's her I have both her digits. If not good catch for you my man =D do share some pix.

    So nothing really to look forward to this weekend on the rolls =/sad. Hate this much cold.

    Well good luck to all who have put time and effort into reporting that its dead at all hrs.

    D of SH out

  8. #2073
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Hey does any one have Alley's number. I would like it. Also. This is the same Allie that went up to Wausau this summer?

    She was great. But I think there are more than one Allie's.
    Where is Allies usaul spot.

  9. #2072

    Allie

    Hey does any one have Alley's number. I would like it. Also. This is the same Allie that went up to Wausau this summer?

    She was great. But I think there are more than one Allie's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.

  10. #2071

    Empty

    Took a stroll this morning. (south side) Nothing. All streets were empty. LEO was out everywhere. Will have to call my favorites in order to get a BJ.

  11. #2070

    Where do the SWs go when its cold out?

    I'm new to your area, see my posts in central IL. I going to be up in your area Thursday night. Are there some pick up bars? Close to the popular strolls? PM me if you wish to not to respond here. I can help seniors in Central IL ans St Louse.

  12. #2069

    Allie

    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.

  13. #2068

    Look under Racine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kswazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.
    There is a Kenosha section under Racine.

  14. #2067

    Paige

    After always reading about paige I finally bumped into her. It was over the weekend. I have not been out on the loops as I've lost the luster picking up SW's. The shity thing about winter is you can't see who's hiding behind the hoodies!

    I made the pick up she hoped in said her name was paige. FUCK the drugs really killed this girls looks. I'm sure she looked pretty cute prior to the drugs! I ended up give her 5 for some food and dropped her off. Not my cup of tea.

    She has huge scabs on her face. She admitted to being a crackhead. Again, she looked pretty bad.

  15. #2066

    Kenosha?

    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape