Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 807 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2075
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.
    Talking about the same Allie / Ally from L right. WSW. That I posted pix of w / eyes blacked out. If that's her I have both her digits. If not good catch for you my man =D do share some pix.

    So nothing really to look forward to this weekend on the rolls =/sad. Hate this much cold.

    Well good luck to all who have put time and effort into reporting that its dead at all hrs.

    D of SH out

  2. #2074
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Hey does any one have Alley's number. I would like it. Also. This is the same Allie that went up to Wausau this summer?

    She was great. But I think there are more than one Allie's.
    Where is Allies usaul spot.

  3. #2073

    Allie

    Hey does any one have Alley's number. I would like it. Also. This is the same Allie that went up to Wausau this summer?

    She was great. But I think there are more than one Allie's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.

  4. #2072

    Empty

    Took a stroll this morning. (south side) Nothing. All streets were empty. LEO was out everywhere. Will have to call my favorites in order to get a BJ.

  5. #2071

    Where do the SWs go when its cold out?

    I'm new to your area, see my posts in central IL. I going to be up in your area Thursday night. Are there some pick up bars? Close to the popular strolls? PM me if you wish to not to respond here. I can help seniors in Central IL ans St Louse.

  6. #2070

    Allie

    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.

  7. #2069

    Look under Racine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kswazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.
    There is a Kenosha section under Racine.

  8. #2068

    Paige

    After always reading about paige I finally bumped into her. It was over the weekend. I have not been out on the loops as I've lost the luster picking up SW's. The shity thing about winter is you can't see who's hiding behind the hoodies!

    I made the pick up she hoped in said her name was paige. FUCK the drugs really killed this girls looks. I'm sure she looked pretty cute prior to the drugs! I ended up give her 5 for some food and dropped her off. Not my cup of tea.

    She has huge scabs on her face. She admitted to being a crackhead. Again, she looked pretty bad.

  9. #2067

    Kenosha?

    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.

  10. #2066

    Cold and empty.

    Was out at noon today looking for a car date. Didn't want to call the usuals. Saw no one on the south side. Was going to call, but decided to cold even for a car date.

    Saw a few girls walking but with the amount of clothing they had on. Could't tell what they were or even what.

  11. #2065

    We got to Eat

    I saw two working girls on 31st and Lisbon this morning around 11. All bundled up and ready for action as they got to eat too.

  12. #2064

    Barren hunting grounds

    Was out hunting on the south loop yesterday at lunch time for about an hour and was not able to find a single SW at all. I guess the cold has stopped even the most desperate.

  13. #2063

    Quiet

    Wow, I realize it's cold but man is it ever quiet out there. Back to the old Phone book. Hope I can find a number or two that is still working.

    Bones Out

  14. #2062

    Thanks for the report DR

    Sounds like Angie is a reliable one. Sorry to hear about Allie.

  15. #2061

    1-19-13 Am run thru 1-21-13 pm run

    1-19-13 early hrs AM run of 2amish lead to NOTHING! On nat, gf, l. Plus leo was parked on l every few blocks. A white suburb leo was patroling gf like a hound. I think I saw Chella on 14 and GF but had cars behind me. On the sad note found out that Alley is in the cell. Had a date w / Angie.

    1-20-13 AM run around 1030pm came off empty on Nat, l, GF. Headed home in hopes that.

    1-21-13 AM run would bear fruit. Which also came off empty. Txted few gals and Angie pinged back. Damage is acceptable w / her.

    Amazingly learning where all the dealer places are around the area. LOL. Well more cold crap is coming this coming weekend so I guess I shall be seeing some of the usual around my place or theirs.

    I have not found a real hot Azn provider on BP. I don't think there are any around Milw. Chicago maybe.

    Happy hunting,

    D of SH out

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape