Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 670 of 808 FirstFirst ... 170 570 620 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 720 770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 12106
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2071

    Where do the SWs go when its cold out?

    I'm new to your area, see my posts in central IL. I going to be up in your area Thursday night. Are there some pick up bars? Close to the popular strolls? PM me if you wish to not to respond here. I can help seniors in Central IL ans St Louse.

  2. #2070

    Allie

    FYI, Allie must have been released, saw her out on Tuesday mid morning in her usual spot.

  3. #2069

    Look under Racine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kswazy  [View Original Post]
    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.
    There is a Kenosha section under Racine.

  4. #2068

    Paige

    After always reading about paige I finally bumped into her. It was over the weekend. I have not been out on the loops as I've lost the luster picking up SW's. The shity thing about winter is you can't see who's hiding behind the hoodies!

    I made the pick up she hoped in said her name was paige. FUCK the drugs really killed this girls looks. I'm sure she looked pretty cute prior to the drugs! I ended up give her 5 for some food and dropped her off. Not my cup of tea.

    She has huge scabs on her face. She admitted to being a crackhead. Again, she looked pretty bad.

  5. #2067

    Kenosha?

    I usually stay with my Waukegan SW but I wanted to know if there are any in the Kenosha area. PM me I there are, I'm tired of just the MP there.

  6. #2066

    Cold and empty.

    Was out at noon today looking for a car date. Didn't want to call the usuals. Saw no one on the south side. Was going to call, but decided to cold even for a car date.

    Saw a few girls walking but with the amount of clothing they had on. Could't tell what they were or even what.

  7. #2065

    We got to Eat

    I saw two working girls on 31st and Lisbon this morning around 11. All bundled up and ready for action as they got to eat too.

  8. #2064

    Barren hunting grounds

    Was out hunting on the south loop yesterday at lunch time for about an hour and was not able to find a single SW at all. I guess the cold has stopped even the most desperate.

  9. #2063

    Quiet

    Wow, I realize it's cold but man is it ever quiet out there. Back to the old Phone book. Hope I can find a number or two that is still working.

    Bones Out

  10. #2062

    Thanks for the report DR

    Sounds like Angie is a reliable one. Sorry to hear about Allie.

  11. #2061

    1-19-13 Am run thru 1-21-13 pm run

    1-19-13 early hrs AM run of 2amish lead to NOTHING! On nat, gf, l. Plus leo was parked on l every few blocks. A white suburb leo was patroling gf like a hound. I think I saw Chella on 14 and GF but had cars behind me. On the sad note found out that Alley is in the cell. Had a date w / Angie.

    1-20-13 AM run around 1030pm came off empty on Nat, l, GF. Headed home in hopes that.

    1-21-13 AM run would bear fruit. Which also came off empty. Txted few gals and Angie pinged back. Damage is acceptable w / her.

    Amazingly learning where all the dealer places are around the area. LOL. Well more cold crap is coming this coming weekend so I guess I shall be seeing some of the usual around my place or theirs.

    I have not found a real hot Azn provider on BP. I don't think there are any around Milw. Chicago maybe.

    Happy hunting,

    D of SH out

  12. #2060

    To Cold?

    Did the South Loop 6am not a single SW out. Did the North Loop, not what I usually do but empty also. I will try later. I know I do not have many posts but if anyone has any numbers for share OM me my last 2 providers, one in rehab other just plain disappeared goes by the name Jenna.

  13. #2059

    Brittney

    Well I am new to this whole game. After today I rather enjoy it. Around 2:45 I took a drive down greenfield. At 25th and greenfield I picked up Brittney.

    $.25 BBBJ $.40 FS. $1 BBFS. I took the FS. She is white brunett blond highlights. Says she's 21 ya ok. Little tater tots.

    Shaved puss nice little dumpy ass. She will get fat when she quits the blow. Took her back to the office to bang her out.

    It was ok. Not the best but in a pinch ok. She talks alot. Alot alot alot. I even said ***** you do talk alot at one point.

    This was my first SW. So I learned alot. Oral skill eeehhhh what can I say I'v had better. She listens but you have to show her you mean business. No number of course she says because she has no money. Said she's been around for a couple of years.

    All in all ok. Would repeate in a pinch. Going to head back for another look before the nasty weather kicks in.

    I keep hearing about this Chella character. Anyone want to share some info on where to get her? Like I said I'm new to the game but learn quick, guidance from seniors is always welcome.

  14. #2058

    Chella & Leah

    After an absence from the street, I went for a Southside cruise Thursday AM around 5:30. Checked out Lincoln still hoping to find Myah but no luck. Then on GF spotted Chella who hopped in. Parked in a quiet spot and she proceeded to remind me that her oral skills were outstanding. Very nice.

    After I dropped her off, spotted Leah north of Mitchell. Hadn't seen her in a while and her phone number didn't work so I picked her up just to try to get a number for future use. Anyway, we ended up parking and she demonstrated her very good oral skills. Takes direction very well and has a good attitude.

    After dropping her off, I was driving down GF and spotted blonde Angie outside of her house. But, I was running late and as much as I like FS with Angie, I had to pass her up

    Overall a very good morning. BTW, I asked Chella about her dating service and if she still had a couple girls that she could introduce guys to. She said yes. But, no Asian girls. Guess I'll need to check out BP if that is what I want to sample.

  15. #2057

    LE's heavy presence

    Not surprised Britney was arrested, I am surprised it wasn't a slightly lower digit though. I was talking with a provider the other day, she said that LE was making life very hard on the girls. They are arresting them and making up information on the report. She said mongers need to watch out, that some of the girls are being told that they must set up other girls and mongers as well. In fact, she set up a signal so I would know if she was being forced to set me up. I know SWs have a problem with the truth, but she volunteered all this info. The girls are being ticketed with no actual proof of what they are doing, and when they get to court, there are down right lies on the tickets. She and fact expects to being going away shortly, as she was issues over 10 tickets in the last 30 days. And she is one of the very discrete SWs.

    So moral of the story, watch yourself, even with the girls you know. If you find a frequent, suddenly wanting to discus $, may be a set up. I know with the ones I normally pick up, there is no need to talk about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape