Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12258

    Pond st

    Just an update since it has been awhile since I've posted about this place. My fav from there, Nana has been gone. Tracy sux, but there was a new girl last week, I forget the name but she'll be the other one working at least for now. She was younger (I'd say late 20s but I'm terrible with age) , pretty cute. Anyways, I thought she gave a real good massage, and service was standard for the place.

  2. #12257

    A little more detailed info. Is Aiko the name of the place or girl? Location?

    Should I run through Chinatown screaming her name and hope to get lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysupforfun  [View Original Post]
    All I need to say is I LOVE Aiko in Chinatown. Don't mean to hate on anyone else, but I don't know why you would go anywhere else. At first I was worried about the gruffness over the phone but it's an AMAZING time with as many shots on goal as you can handle.

  3. #12256

    360 Main St. Reading

    First off I want to thank all my fellow hobbyist for the info. I'm liking the vibe on this site lately. Thank you Smoke for the heads up as well.

    Well I went there and I did a little recon first. As reported, the place sticks out like a sore thumb. I can see why it may not last. The place is on the bottom floor of a home converted into offices. I made an appointment with Tammy. When I first saw her I wasn't sure what to think. Lot of make up. Was she pretty? I'm asking myself this as I decide to give her my $60. This was such an odd moment for me. She is Korean. 30ish. Tiny. Little bowl legs. Decent chest. Long hair. Okay, I thought she may be born a man. I said it. LOL.

    It was just a really weird feeling I had. Feeling was wrong. Go figure. Shitty massage.

    60/40 Will not repeat.

    Pm for details.

    BB

  4. #12255

    Ninja

    AMPs are usually not my thing, though I've visited a number of them over the years. I don't bother reviewing them much since the turnover is so high among the therapists. I'll visit Angel in Quincy every so often, but only if she's working alone. But I've been to Ninja (twice) so I thought I'd chime-in. The two girls I've been with (and the girl I've seen but haven't been with) are all fairly young and attractive. The two women I've seen are very pleasant. Each time I received an average to above average massage and left happy. The price is right, there was no clock-watching per se, and neither of the therapists counted out my tip and demanded more. That's a lot more than I can say about a lot of places I've visited.

  5. #12254

    Wow

    All I need to say is I LOVE Aiko in Chinatown. Don't mean to hate on anyone else, but I don't know why you would go anywhere else. At first I was worried about the gruffness over the phone but it's an AMAZING time with as many shots on goal as you can handle.

  6. #12253

    BaconBits

    [QUOTE=Yello Tail; 1655965]

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterMitty  [View Original Post]
    Called this week to set up an appt and arrived about twenty minutes early so I parked in the BK parking lot. Used the facilities at Bk and when returning to my vehicle I noticed two guys crouching down in what may have been an unmarked car in the BK parking lot.

    I don't know enough about LE if this was a stakeout but I decide not take the chance and left. Didn't this place get raided earlier this year? I don't recall. QUOTE]

    Reading Police made two prostitution arrests on Nov. 9 at 12:48 pm XXXXX. 43, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Flushing, New York and YYYYY. 24, xxxxxxxxxx, Reading were both arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit prostitution. YYYYY was also charged with sexual conduct for a fee.

    According to police, they worked with North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council (NEMLEC) detectives to conduct the investigation of alleged prostitution at Reading Body Wellness Center on Main Street Reading. An undercover officer went into the center and pretended to be a customer during the investigation.

    Both XX and YY were arrested at the Main Street business and will be arraigned at Woburn District Court on Nov. 13. The Reading Body Wellness Center will be closed, police said.

    Article is available on-line reading-northreading. Patch. Com.
    Your inbox is full, thought you should see this 1st.

  7. #12252

    Anna at Mystic

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980  [View Original Post]
    Greetings, Visited Anna at Mystic again with a similar experience to the last (please see prior post). By the way, it looks like she will be traveling on vacation for the next week or two for those thinking about visiting. Fly
    Anna leaves on Wed to visit family for two weeks. I saw the other as Anna was walking me out. She is more my type. I'm not sure when I'll get another opportunity to visit. I'd be curious to know more about her should you try her out.

  8. #12251
    Quote Originally Posted by CuttingCorners  [View Original Post]
    Bruce you have posted 16 times since November all on Ninja. 16 times is a lot of reviews on one place. One might call it hype. I agree with Gusto. I think Gusto can see the forest through the trees. I have been there and was not impressed. It was ok but nothing special. Def not a fan of the doctors table paper rolled out across the table.
    I have been to and posted on it. If Bruce is not the owner he should at least RTF and find a nice place to compare.

  9. #12250

    Choppah

    I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. Please make some room.

  10. #12249

    Good Strong Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    In recent weeks I retried several of the Harrison Floor 2 places.

    2D got Alice again, predictable utc. Would like some variety.

    Tried 2F, didn't get name, very edgy different girl who was a wise smartass, not the usual M. O.

    Several visits to Judy at 2B, got some good variety in 3 visits but nothing to write home about.

    Couple mos ago in 2E a very attractive gal resulted in a saran wrap procedure that was welcome for a change.

    Also retried 11 edin fl 4 but got same old gal as always, no utc.

    Need some newatChinatown somewhere.

    I like a real good strong massage PLUS. Can't find it.

    Mm
    If that's what you're looking for, try 17 Beach St. 2nd fl. It's something like Oriental Wellness, ask for Ping. She's very strong. I thought she was using a rolling pin but it was just her forearm LOL.

  11. #12248

    So I like Ninja

    Quote Originally Posted by CuttingCorners  [View Original Post]
    Bruce you have posted 16 times since November all on Ninja. 16 times is a lot of reviews on one place. One might call it hype. I agree with Gusto. I think Gusto can see the forest through the trees. I have been there and was not impressed. It was ok but nothing special. Def not a fan of the doctors table paper rolled out across the table.
    Call it what you want. If you follow this forum you'll know I'm not the only one who enjoys going to Ninja regularly. It was reports on here that got me going there in the first place. Table paper doesn't phase me. I'm more interested in the quality of the massage, etc. And friendly personalities that I've enjoyed there that keep me going back. Like anything, for one reason or another, YMMV.

  12. #12247

    Bruce Lee (Ninja) 16 times!

    Bruce you have posted 16 times since November all on Ninja. 16 times is a lot of reviews on one place. One might call it hype. I agree with Gusto. I think Gusto can see the forest through the trees. I have been there and was not impressed. It was ok but nothing special. Def not a fan of the doctors table paper rolled out across the table.

  13. #12246

    Just a Ninja fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto754  [View Original Post]
    It is so painfully obvious that you work for NINJA, or is somehow related to the owner, because all your posts are SO SO favorable for NINJA.

    I have been there, and it is hit or miss. Nothing special.

    I heard you will have more fun at any of the Harrison Avenue places, especially Diva.

    Howvere, avoid the girl with emotional problems in Room 2F at all costs.

    She hates men, and shorts the 60 minute time to slightly over 30 minutes.

    And if you complain, she says "You are so rude!"

    She even admitted to me she has an anger problem!

    I forget her name, but she is from Korea I believe.

    She upsells all the time. And asks exorbitant amounts.
    Like I've said before, I assure you I'm not the owner, just a satisfied customer. I've never had a bad experience there like the one you say you had on Harrison Ave. and you think I should go there instead? Why would I when Ninja's always been reliable for me? They're always friendly and never rush you. I feel like they appreciate my business and it's convenient for me.

  14. #12245

    Mystic Again

    Greetings,

    Visited Anna at Mystic again with a similar experience to the last (please see prior post). This time, however, I had the opportunity to closely evaluate her feet. I'd give her a 6. 5 on my foot scale with her second toe not longer than her primary toe (I find feet unattractive when the second toe is longer than the first and this is a significant turn-off for me) , all unpainted toes in proportion, average moisture content, relatively soft to the touch, no significant odor upon removal of socks, and only one observable callus. By the way, it looks like she will be traveling on vacation for the next week or two for those thinking about visiting.

    Just as a reference, I had the chance to speak with the other girl (didn't get her name but not the owner. She tried to convince me to visit with her though I insisted on Anna) who ranks a notch or two above Anna in the looks department with feet that I would visually categorize at least a 7. 5 (though whose second toe is a bit longer than Anna's but not as long as her first toe) but a closer inspection may be warranted.

    Stay tuned,

    Fly

  15. #12244

    BruceLee

    It is so painfully obvious that you work for NINJA, or is somehow related to the owner, because all your posts are SO SO favorable for NINJA.

    I have been there, and it is hit or miss. Nothing special.

    I heard you will have more fun at any of the Harrison Avenue places, especially Diva.

    Howvere, avoid the girl with emotional problems in Room 2F at all costs.

    She hates men, and shorts the 60 minute time to slightly over 30 minutes.

    And if you complain, she says "You are so rude!"

    She even admitted to me she has an anger problem!

    I forget her name, but she is from Korea I believe.

    She upsells all the time. And asks exorbitant amounts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape