Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 19147
-
01-22-13 21:12 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 58Re: BSW
Strawberry hangs there also. Maybe 5' 3" and 125. Dresses well to show off her hot spinner body. 40 something years old but in great shape. Doesn't seem too into the candy to me, but does like to drink. Good skills and keeps a phone. I would recommend but newbs be careful, she is grown up and street smart. She will separate you from your money. Not by stealing it, but by making you want to give it to her.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-13 21:09 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 327Rachel
Scooped Rachel on JC for a little fun. I had been going through the strolls for about an hour without seeing a thing when I came upon Rachel. I have to admit that I was expecting some old troll but was pleasantly surprised when I realized who it was. Guys I'd all but forgotten about this one as I haven't seen her since this past spring. She was friendly, didn't smell, have me a great BBBJ, and had an incredibly tight pussy. Had to work at getting a finger in her. Once she spread her legs, we had to work on the entry, but it was well worth it. She really got into it, working her hips and whimpering like a good girl. BTW she has a nice big clit with nice lips. If you guys get a chance to see this girl don't let her get away. She's easily recognized by the scar on her cheek. Looks like a small pair of lips.
-
01-22-13 20:21 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 487BSW on JR
I've seen a thin nicely dressed, clean looking BSW on the same corner as Nikki, I. E. Outside the party store a block south of 8. Anyone know how she is as a SP?
-
01-22-13 19:01 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 196Jeanie
That was jeanie, only girl I saw out Sunday morning. Tall thin blonde. 30's.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
I saw her get scooped at lonyo and hung around the area and sure enough I see her at central 20 minutes later and scoop and go to my spot and score.
I did a report on her.
-
01-22-13 17:00 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 261Pretty Ashley on the Ave plus Sightings
If MLK can have a dream, then so can I. Unfortunately, it wasn't my luckiest day.
Was cruising the Ave yesterday for the infamous Barbie I've been reading about. No luck. She must be resting those pretty parts of hers.
1st sighting was this Sara chick I've read about, WSW. 5'3-ish, petite with the curvy ass. Caught her walking down Central and she then turned towards Florida where I met her. I tried just to chat with her, but she was blowing me off. I'm a new face to her. Anyway, did a lap around the block to come back and show her how persistent I was, but she was gone. Vanished. Must've had a prearrangement with some regular.
2nd sighting was this beauty that I just HAD to scoop. I caught her walking down Central almost like she was following Sara. She turned towards Florida. She was very hot, may have been blond, about 5'8, 150 lbs wearing a dark gray hoodie, and some jeans that let me know that that ass was plump and juicy. Chased her for a while, and she noticed my ride, but she wasn't stopping for anybody. She walked east on the Ave for a bit, I looped and pulled up on Chopin and noticed that she had turned back around to head west on the Ave, eventually going past Central, all the time ignoring traffic. I stopped chasing. DAMN! I've been mongering for years, so I know a SW when I see one, and I was ready to give that butt the pounding of a lifetime. She must've been very busy, or just not available at the time, so I had to drive off very disappointed. Any info on her would be nice if she sounds familiar.
Left the stroll for an hour and 1/2 to take care of some biz, and came back only to spot Amber. WSW, mid-late 20s. 5'11, 120 lbs at best, loooooong legs, very thin. Our first and only dream last October was fun (multiple BBBJs, CG, Mish, K9 at my spot, standard fare) but she was erratic as hell, sorta tweaking, and was rushing me. So I drove past her like a million times today.
4th sighting was a WSW, about 5'7, brown hair, older looking but had pep. I parked on Florida while she was talking to some dude and she came over to chat. I asked "what is your name?" She paused briefly, smiled and said,"Sarah." I was speechless. Another Sarah? I sat there and stared at her for a good 5 seconds, with this dumb look on my face, and she walked off. Obviously, she knew I wasn't scooping, and was probably starting to get suspicious. Anyway, this is the first time I've ever met two chicks named "Sarah" in one day. Weird.
So far, so bad.
Finally, saw "Pretty" Ashley in the grocery store parking lot just past Martin, and surrendered to her. Ash is one of my older favs (WSW, early 20s. 5'10 170 lbs and climbing, very very cute face) , but the candy and street life have destroyed her once doll-like image. Still, as a reg I figured she'd be pleased as punch to see me. She was. The dream was the same, BBBJ and FS at my spot, all very sweet and unrushed. As I know her needs, I don't complain about doing some light shopping for her, but today she had me spend over $20 worth of Subway, snacks, cigs, and a "hookup" (a new glass pipe). She's never run my tab up that high before, and I was just a little disappointed that I couldn't save some $$$ on King day.
I bet all the hot spinner chicks came out as soon as my dream with Ashley was over, just my damn luck.
Anyway, this is my first ever post, after lurking for a couple weeks. You guys are a bunch of whoremongering pervs, just like me, and as Homer Simpson once said,"I would like to become a lifetime member of your wonderful organization."
-
01-22-13 04:56 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 742Brittany Again
I spotted Brittany in Warrendale! I thought I reported on her but could not locate the post! She is a WSW about 5"4' 130lbs curly red hair late 20's early 30's she gave a slightly toothy but decent and enthusiastic BBBJ2CIMWS for Jackson and his half brother!
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Early Sunday not much stirring but the wind and alot of debris! I saw one blonde WSW on the Ave by Lonyo but she was scooped in a heartbeat. I did see what appeared to be a nice looking tall brunette in Warrendale standing in the doorway of a building. I circled around to get a closer look but she had her face and attention plastered to her phone as if she was texting. Then I saw her across the street going into the gas station and then I spotted Brittany! Scooped her up again for the same deal!
-
01-22-13 00:23 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 196Lisa
As good as she can be in a car, lisa is even better in a notel.
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
For those that don't know, there is a few dark haired lisa's on the ave, this one is about 29, and the other girls call her "pretty" lisa, for good reason.
-
01-21-13 23:07 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 610Fort and Outer drive- I had a Dream!
Stopped at the gas station on fort / outer drive at 11pm Up comes a black walker. 40 plus, about a five on the scale, who asked me for $1. 50 for help getting a bus ticket. I told her no and she started to cry. Since it was only an hour to MLK day I told her I would give her a ride to Schaffer.
Once in, she said she gives a great BJ. I said ok for two lincolns. She gave me a great BBBJ with cim for same. I even told her to pull down her pants for some fiv. Grinder was tight with no smell! She said her name was Cassandra.
She finished like a champ and I dropped her off at Visger. Used my hand sanitizer three times, and drove home drinking my tea.
-
01-21-13 22:10 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 68Lisa
I agree with you are assessment relative to Lisa. 1st time I scooped was just looking for a little head action in the car. She had her pants down faster than me. Pretty kitty too.
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-13 18:59 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 196Lisa on the ave
Got another real late start last night / morning cruised for about an 1. 5 hours and saw nothing on the ave, fort or vernor, but no LE either.
Finally 4 girls show up at same time at the ave by livernois. 2 scooped within 1 minute and the other 2 between the coney and gas station, I won't pick up there and they did not move so I gave up. 1 girl looked like short brunette jennifer.
I scooped my old pal lisa around the ave and central, and took her to a notel and hung out for a few hours. She is a 5'5 slim brunette with long hair.
Swapped war stories and got a nice FS with about 5 positions for standard tuition plus food, and a Jackson tip, just cause I like her.
I met her when she first started and always have a great time with her.
Still one of the hotter girls working and still has a small tight cooter.
She said she was thinking of moving and seemed serious, so if you want to see her, don't wait too long.
-
01-21-13 15:02 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 102Asian Liz
A couple of years ago, I had hooked up with Liz frequently. Hell, I even brought her to a couple of poker games for her to "walk around nude". She cleans up exceptionally well.
Originally Posted by Barber Shop
[View Original Post]
Going off memory, the only problems that I had with her was her fear of giving head,"more so the nut", and the typical problem of not being able to get get a hold of her.
-
01-21-13 01:01 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 196Sara
Sara has plenty of curves but I only remember average boobage.
Originally Posted by Safecracker
[View Original Post]
Like john wise said, she is as nice as they come for a SW, she had more fun than I did when I was with her, and I had lots of fun. She and nessa both try and do BP also.
Everybody needs to hear sara's millionaire boyfriend story in person, whether you believe it or not is up to you.
-
01-20-13 23:59 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 273Jackie & Tina
I was able to get out of the house for a little while on Sunday evening so I decided to take a quick trip to the hood and see if I could find some pussy. I saw a good number of ho's out on Fort between Waterman and Junction but every one was a bit older than I prefer. I prefer my ho's to be between eighteen and twenty seven. After driving that area for about forty five minutes a decent looking ho finally made an appearance. I ended up circling around and picking the ho up. After we did the cop checks I told the ***** that I wanted to go get a room and fuck. The ***** told me that she had just left the truck stop and that I would have to run her by her house really quick before we got the room. I agreed and surprise surprise, I ended up taking the ho to a dope house that I've dropped a dozen ho's off at after a date. The ***** got out and told me that she'd be right back out. Well, I sat there waiting for the ***** to come back out for about ten minutes and my patience was running thin. I don't like parking out front of houses in those shitty neighborhoods for too long. I was starting to think she just decided to buy a rock and get high in the house so I was only going to wait a few more minutes. Finally I see the door open but it was two dudes that ended up coming out. One guy stood on the porch and the other started walking over to my car waving his arms. This guy was the poster child for what a crackhead is supposed to look like. He got to within ten steps of my car and I just pulled away. He may have just been coming over to tell me she was coming back out or he planned on sticking a gun to my head and robbing me. Either way I wasn't sticking around to find out. I had waited fifteen minutes for the *****, that was long enough. I ended up driving back around the block a few times and I'd look over at the house and there was no one around. I'm glad I just took off. I continued to drive up and down fort street and about twenty minutes later I spotted a ho on fort and cavalry and I decided to pick her up. I pulled over and she got in then we did the cop checks and she told me her name was Tina. This ***** was rough looking in the face and a bit chunky but I was running out of time so I had to settle for something. She's definately not something you'd pick up right off the bat. She's just something you'd pick up if you really wanted a blowjob. In this case, I really wanted a blowjob. I did some negotiating with her and she agreed to suck my dick for ten bucks. I just drove up and down the side streets while she sucked on my dick. This Tina ***** gave a pretty good blowjob. After I busted my nut I ended up dropping the ho back off at the dope house I was sitting out front of for fifteen minutes. I didn't say anything to her about it. I just dropped her off and went home.
-
01-20-13 23:48 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 84Late reply (I was out of town this weekend) , so thanks, Moe and JW.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
She was taller, probably about 5'8", so I'm guessing Nessa. I'll have to go back through the posts as I recall seeing her name mentioned.
I'm really curious about Sara, as I prefer curvy women (I'm a chest guy, myself) , and I don't think I've seen her.
Sadly, once the candy takes hold, the curves waste away.
-
01-20-13 21:17 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 438Damn shame, Fitz. Bea is a fav of mine, great F / S, always eager never rushed. Grant it I always go for FS. I haven't opted for just a BJ with any SW in years.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





