Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12240

    Zen Bodywork

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and hit the new Zen Bodywork in Chelmsford last night. It's located in an office condo building with lots of parking. Parlor is on the bottom floor of the "East" entrance. Very dark and private. Don't really have to pass any other offices on the way in or out.

    Called ahead (ad on CL) and was met at the door by "Jenna." Girl looked familiar, but the name wasn't. At any rate, she's the owner. New business, not just new management. The room was clean and comfortable. Not really outfitted in any Asian style, but had a big mural of autumn trees on one wall. The massage table, though not heated, was great. I usually have trouble with the face rests moving around, but not this time. Jenna was very sweet. Her English isn't bad. I got the feeling she understood me better than I understood her. Big difference between speaking English and Chinese. Massage products were scentless and very high quality. Never felt greasy or oily at all. I prefer a harder massage and that's exactly what I got. Jenna gives the best massage I've ever had. Strong, tireless, and intuitive. She seemed to know what I needed where without my saying a thing. The session was pretty intense. She told me she's licensed.

    Downside: no HE on the menu, but YMMV. Truth be told, after the workout she gave me, I don't know that I'd have been up for dessert! .

    I will definitely repeat as the quality of the massage was outstanding. 60/40 (Yeah, I know. Normally it would be 10 or20, but she earned it.)
    Pretty much had the same experience as you HS, with a great massage, except apparantly I left even happier. Also thought the lotion was higher quality than most, hate the places that use cheap baby oil, even if you wipe it off you still have that smell, this stuff felt good and didn't smell. Other girl there doesn't seem to speak any English but Jenna spoke pretty well and seemed very nice. I will repeat.

  2. #12239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 322
    [QUOTE=Motoman36; 1656264]In recent weeks I retried several of the Harrison Floor 2 places.

    2D got Alice again, predictable utc. Would like some variety.[QUOTE]My first time at CT and at Diva. The draw brought me Lisa. Asked for medium and was moved from one room with the walking bars to a smaller room with no bars. Lisa is in her late 30s. Was wondering if CT personnel was just younger than those in the burbs.

    Nice soft touch rub with lots of tease. Flipped at the half hour mark. UTC on top. But could not get to the bottom. Very nice hand technique at the finish. Thorough clean up with warm towel. Then short scalp and head massage folowed by super nice but even shorter foot massage. All done at the 50 mark. I was hoping to meet the rest of the crew for future referrence but everyone was behind closed doors. Paid 75/40.

    Where do you out of towners park?

  3. #12238

    Chinatown Updates

    In recent weeks I retried several of the Harrison Floor 2 places.

    2D got Alice again, predictable utc. Would like some variety.

    Tried 2F, didn't get name, very edgy different girl who was a wise smartass, not the usual M. O.

    Several visits to Judy at 2B, got some good variety in 3 visits but nothing to write home about.

    Couple mos ago in 2E a very attractive gal resulted in a saran wrap procedure that was welcome for a change.

    Also retried 11 edin fl 4 but got same old gal as always, no utc.

    Need some newatChinatown somewhere.

    I like a real good strong massage PLUS. Can't find it.

    Mm
    Last edited by Motoman36; 01-19-13 at 22:17. Reason: typo

  4. #12237

    Get a life

    False advertising? You must be kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    For starters, her pics are stolen! Multiple hits on Google image search. It has been my experience that if this is how they start off, how else do you think it will end?

  5. #12236

    MetroWest FBW

    Based on input I have received here I made appt with Mandy. Arrived on time only to be greeted by another masseuse. Asked for Mandy. Mandy came out only to say that this other girl would take care of me because she had a customer. Mandy is hotter body wise but this girl was OK. Didn't get her name.

    I have one big pet peeve. Constant negotiation on price after the flip. Does a waitress ask how much her tip will be before serving food? I mean I get it. Some idiots probably stiff the girls. But I will tip much more if they just let me roam UTC and do their job. I tend to "ask for forgiveness and never permission but this girl was being aloof and difficult. She actually said "I have a family". WTF?

    Massage was OK. Resisted UTC roaming and I had to be persistent. Actually told her I was going to leave at one point and to stop the wrist rocket action. She finished letting me play with her tatas UTC after agreeing to. 40 tip.

    Finished the massage. Tipped her. 40 and she starts saying ".50" even though we agreed on price. I told her that I didn't get the girl who I had appt with and had to fight her all the massage. I glared at her and left as she kept pushing for an extra. 10.

    I have tipped. 6.7 for similar massage When the price negotiation doesn't ruin the mood.

    I also stopped at pink. Yo-yo is gone. New girl is ok but I passed.

    Any one know anything about Uxbridge? Will trade for Metrowest info.

  6. #12235

    Digdaty

    Look at your inbox please.

  7. #12234

    180 x 2 bust on Nov 9, 2012

    [QUOTE=WalterMitty; 1655618]Called this week to set up an appt and arrived about twenty minutes early so I parked in the BK parking lot. Used the facilities at Bk and when returning to my vehicle I noticed two guys crouching down in what may have been an unmarked car in the BK parking lot.
    I don't know enough about LE if this was a stakeout but I decide not take the chance and left. Didn't this place get raided earlier this year? I don't recall.QUOTE]


    Reading Police made two prostitution arrests on Nov. 9 at 12:48 pm XXXXX. 43, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Flushing, New York and YYYYY. 24, xxxxxxxxxx, Reading were both arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit prostitution. YYYYY was also charged with sexual conduct for a fee.
    According to police, they worked with North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council (NEMLEC) detectives to conduct the investigation of alleged prostitution at Reading Body Wellness Center on Main Street Reading. An undercover officer went into the center and pretended to be a customer during the investigation.
    Both XX and YY were arrested at the Main Street business and will be arraigned at Woburn District Court on Nov. 13. The Reading Body Wellness Center will be closed, police said.

    Article is available on-line reading-northreading. Patch. Com.

  8. #12233

    Ninja

    Went to Ninja again and saw Jojo for the first time. She's attractive and thin with a nice rack. She started out working my back and knew just what needed attention and how much pressure to apply, occasionally straying lower and then to my back again. After briefly working on my legs she started the tease, and kept teasing. It was so sensually intense I almost didn't want to flip. She's talanted at what she does and left me so happy I'll be going back to see her again next week. Can't wait!

  9. #12232

    False advertising

    For starters, her pics are stolen! Multiple hits on Google image search. It has been my experience that if this is how they start off, how else do you think it will end?

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976

  10. #12231

    180 times two

    Called this week to set up an appt and arrived about twenty minutes early so I parked in the BK parking lot. Used the facilities at Bk and when returning to my vehicle I noticed two guys crouching down in what may have been an unmarked car in the BK parking lot.

    I don't know enough about LE if this was a stakeout but I decide not take the chance and left.

    Didn't this place get raided earlier this year? I don't recall.

  11. #12230

    Wilmington

    So despite my last visit to Marrett being a disappointment, I figured I might head back over just to try to Russian mentioned in my last report. I had called last Friday, but was told she works Sundays and Thursdays. I couldn't make it Sunday, and when I called again this Thursday, I was told she only works Sundays. So, whatever, I decided it was time to try a new place anyway.

    I then called over to the place in Wilmington that advertises Sophia, and was told she was available. Sophia, if that was actually her, is average looking, with a bit of a spare tire and spotty English skills. I opted for the full hour. The massage was decent, though could have been firmer (I asked for medium hard). She did take her time on the legs and buttocks, which felt good. She's got long hair which brushes along your backside, which is a nice touch (and reminiscent of old fave Nancy, who used to work at Marrett). After the flip, and some leaning over me from the top of the table (offering a fine OTC view of her firm rack) , I got a nice haggle-free finish. 60 plus 40 and will probably return at some point (other reviews here have indicated an expanded menu is available) , though I have to mention that I was shorted 12-15 minutes in time (despite being told the hour was up; no clock on the wall and I didn't verify before leaving). Which the begs the question; while I can understand (though not excuse) being shorted on time when the place is busy and they're trying to turn over customers, why does this ever happen when business is slow?

    Meanwhile, if anyone has any info on the Russian at Marrett (or better yet, if Nancy has ever resurfaced elsewhere) , please report or PM.

  12. #12229
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976
    Judging from the pic the girl who be massaging you will be 50 with 15 kids babyfat.

  13. #12228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Nini's

    Drew Tracey. Slim with a nice rack looks in her late 20's. Good massage, filpped after 1/2 hour. Tried to upsell for HR. Asked for. 6. WAs not in the mood to argue so I told her if she takes the top off I will. She did (no bra) and had nice B-C cups with big nips. On the way out saw 2 others girls 1 looked good and the other was ok looking but older.

    Looks = 7.

    Body = 9.

    Massage = 7.

    HR = 7.

    6 +.6.

    I might return.

  14. #12227

    Uxbridge

    Any intel on Uxbridge AMP? Will trade for info on Metrowest and CT.

  15. #12226

    Ann in Revere

    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape