Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12237

    Get a life

    False advertising? You must be kidding.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    For starters, her pics are stolen! Multiple hits on Google image search. It has been my experience that if this is how they start off, how else do you think it will end?

  2. #12236

    MetroWest FBW

    Based on input I have received here I made appt with Mandy. Arrived on time only to be greeted by another masseuse. Asked for Mandy. Mandy came out only to say that this other girl would take care of me because she had a customer. Mandy is hotter body wise but this girl was OK. Didn't get her name.

    I have one big pet peeve. Constant negotiation on price after the flip. Does a waitress ask how much her tip will be before serving food? I mean I get it. Some idiots probably stiff the girls. But I will tip much more if they just let me roam UTC and do their job. I tend to "ask for forgiveness and never permission but this girl was being aloof and difficult. She actually said "I have a family". WTF?

    Massage was OK. Resisted UTC roaming and I had to be persistent. Actually told her I was going to leave at one point and to stop the wrist rocket action. She finished letting me play with her tatas UTC after agreeing to. 40 tip.

    Finished the massage. Tipped her. 40 and she starts saying ".50" even though we agreed on price. I told her that I didn't get the girl who I had appt with and had to fight her all the massage. I glared at her and left as she kept pushing for an extra. 10.

    I have tipped. 6.7 for similar massage When the price negotiation doesn't ruin the mood.

    I also stopped at pink. Yo-yo is gone. New girl is ok but I passed.

    Any one know anything about Uxbridge? Will trade for Metrowest info.

  3. #12235

    Digdaty

    Look at your inbox please.

  4. #12234

    180 x 2 bust on Nov 9, 2012

    [QUOTE=WalterMitty; 1655618]Called this week to set up an appt and arrived about twenty minutes early so I parked in the BK parking lot. Used the facilities at Bk and when returning to my vehicle I noticed two guys crouching down in what may have been an unmarked car in the BK parking lot.
    I don't know enough about LE if this was a stakeout but I decide not take the chance and left. Didn't this place get raided earlier this year? I don't recall.QUOTE]


    Reading Police made two prostitution arrests on Nov. 9 at 12:48 pm XXXXX. 43, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Flushing, New York and YYYYY. 24, xxxxxxxxxx, Reading were both arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit prostitution. YYYYY was also charged with sexual conduct for a fee.
    According to police, they worked with North Eastern Massachusetts Law Enforcement Council (NEMLEC) detectives to conduct the investigation of alleged prostitution at Reading Body Wellness Center on Main Street Reading. An undercover officer went into the center and pretended to be a customer during the investigation.
    Both XX and YY were arrested at the Main Street business and will be arraigned at Woburn District Court on Nov. 13. The Reading Body Wellness Center will be closed, police said.

    Article is available on-line reading-northreading. Patch. Com.

  5. #12233

    Ninja

    Went to Ninja again and saw Jojo for the first time. She's attractive and thin with a nice rack. She started out working my back and knew just what needed attention and how much pressure to apply, occasionally straying lower and then to my back again. After briefly working on my legs she started the tease, and kept teasing. It was so sensually intense I almost didn't want to flip. She's talanted at what she does and left me so happy I'll be going back to see her again next week. Can't wait!

  6. #12232

    False advertising

    For starters, her pics are stolen! Multiple hits on Google image search. It has been my experience that if this is how they start off, how else do you think it will end?

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976

  7. #12231

    180 times two

    Called this week to set up an appt and arrived about twenty minutes early so I parked in the BK parking lot. Used the facilities at Bk and when returning to my vehicle I noticed two guys crouching down in what may have been an unmarked car in the BK parking lot.

    I don't know enough about LE if this was a stakeout but I decide not take the chance and left.

    Didn't this place get raided earlier this year? I don't recall.

  8. #12230

    Wilmington

    So despite my last visit to Marrett being a disappointment, I figured I might head back over just to try to Russian mentioned in my last report. I had called last Friday, but was told she works Sundays and Thursdays. I couldn't make it Sunday, and when I called again this Thursday, I was told she only works Sundays. So, whatever, I decided it was time to try a new place anyway.

    I then called over to the place in Wilmington that advertises Sophia, and was told she was available. Sophia, if that was actually her, is average looking, with a bit of a spare tire and spotty English skills. I opted for the full hour. The massage was decent, though could have been firmer (I asked for medium hard). She did take her time on the legs and buttocks, which felt good. She's got long hair which brushes along your backside, which is a nice touch (and reminiscent of old fave Nancy, who used to work at Marrett). After the flip, and some leaning over me from the top of the table (offering a fine OTC view of her firm rack) , I got a nice haggle-free finish. 60 plus 40 and will probably return at some point (other reviews here have indicated an expanded menu is available) , though I have to mention that I was shorted 12-15 minutes in time (despite being told the hour was up; no clock on the wall and I didn't verify before leaving). Which the begs the question; while I can understand (though not excuse) being shorted on time when the place is busy and they're trying to turn over customers, why does this ever happen when business is slow?

    Meanwhile, if anyone has any info on the Russian at Marrett (or better yet, if Nancy has ever resurfaced elsewhere) , please report or PM.

  9. #12229
    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976
    Judging from the pic the girl who be massaging you will be 50 with 15 kids babyfat.

  10. #12228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Nini's

    Drew Tracey. Slim with a nice rack looks in her late 20's. Good massage, filpped after 1/2 hour. Tried to upsell for HR. Asked for. 6. WAs not in the mood to argue so I told her if she takes the top off I will. She did (no bra) and had nice B-C cups with big nips. On the way out saw 2 others girls 1 looked good and the other was ok looking but older.

    Looks = 7.

    Body = 9.

    Massage = 7.

    HR = 7.

    6 +.6.

    I might return.

  11. #12227

    Uxbridge

    Any intel on Uxbridge AMP? Will trade for info on Metrowest and CT.

  12. #12226

    Ann in Revere

    Has any one have any experience with Ann in Revere? I spoke to her on the phone and she seems like a real nice girl. I am heading that way today and just wanted to reach out and see if she is legit. Thanks in advance for any responses and I will report back if I decide to see her.

    Bagtag

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...nn-23/21415976

  13. #12225

    Zen Bodywork

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBill  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like we had different experiences, HS. My massage started with Dianna (I think) and ended with Jenna (although she never told me her name. See my report here.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1648000
    FunBill: Missed your earlier report somehow. I forgot about Dianna. Yeah, her English and her skills need work. I think she's a trainee.

    Sounds like you got the HE skills while I got the massage skills. Maybe she'll balance those two out over time.

  14. #12224

    HE not the Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Neddd  [View Original Post]
    OK she gives a great massage but If there was no HE why would she bother doing HE if you still give a. 4 tip?
    The point I was making is that I tipped her based on the massage. I'd have done the same if she were at Elements or Massage Envy where HE wouldn't be a possibility at all.

  15. #12223

    Another Reading

    Went to 274 Main in reading yesterday. Got LeLe, she looked to be in her mid 30s. Decent looking with some nice be cups. She was also wearing corduroy pants on, so you know your aren't getting utc. LeLe followed directions very well and her English wasn't bad. Asked for a hard massage and she did an Ok job. The tease was great and lasted longer than I expected. On the flip I told her to go lite so that I could enjoy the experience. She allowed OTC on top and even turned her tail in my direction so I could get a better feel. The HE was very good.

    Looks 7.

    Massage 6.

    Tease 8.

    HE 8.

    On a side note. Saw Hong the week before Christmas. She said that she was going to China for a month. So she should be back soon for those of you that miss the eraser nips. She also said that she was moving her studio from Tewksbury to Wilmington. She also offered to do the massage at her apt in Woburn. After my HE, she noticed that the boys were not done so she happily gave me a second pop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape