Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 930 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 980 1030 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5212
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)
    Good to know!

    Went through again this evening and I thought I saw her running to the Vic, but by the time I had a chance to casually turn around, she was gone.

    Other than that brief sighting, I saw no one else this evening.

    Earlier in the afternoon, I was going through the Ave and saw a couple of really cute girls hanging out in the parking lot of the party store near the Salvation Army. I've seen them before around that time (but never in the morning or the evening). I presume they're dealing with their pimp / dope boy in the parking lot? I've actually gone in the store while they're there and tried to get them to approach, but they never have. I saw the sandy blonde today and the brunette with the really nice ass. Anyone know anything about them?

  2. #5211

    Siting

    Was traveling S on Schoenherr and at the intersection of Groesbeck walking slowly down the N side of Groesbeck was blk. Gal wearing a gray hoodie.

    I made a loop to check her out and a monger had stopped at the curb waiting for her as she ran to his car. She was 5' 7" and from the side I'd say C's.

    Nice to see a SW away from the higher risk area's.

    There have been a few reports of sitings in the outer area. If you guys PM me a siting, I'll make a running list and send it all contributors.

    I don't expect it to be a long list but I'm for anything that cuts risk

  3. #5210

    Good Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.
    I like the idea. When I go to the clubs now I drink O'doules non alcoholic beer. Don't need a DUI nor do I need to be a "fool, who is separated from his money".

  4. #5209

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.
    You are the man bro sound a little like me. One time I had a ***** light up a crack pipe in my car. I smacked the crack pipe out of her mouth and told her to get out mid BJ. She wouldn't get out so I had to drag her out and made her give me my money back and took her crack pipe and smashed it. Its part of the thrill. These women are not for relationships. If you think they are you are a sad sad man. They don't like you, they like drugs and they know the only way they are going to get high is to let some fat middle aged white dude bust in their mouth. I keep my prices low low by treating them like shit. Start to put the pussy on a pedestal and see your shit get wrecked. Just my. 02

  5. #5208

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)
    I seen Lisa last week. Picked her up behind Vic, received very very nice BBBJ. Unfortunately she would not do cim. For that reason I will not repeat, but she is a cute little thing. Would have liked to hit it, but didn't have the time. Dropped her off at the dope boys at Vic.

  6. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    She hangs with the dope boys at the Vic, among other places. She has not kept a phone in my experience. I've talked to her several times, but never committed. Good luck.
    Actually picked her up today and went to a short stay. Her name is Lisa. Didn't get much of a BJ but the FS was good. She gets into it. She is definitely in with the Vic dope boys. Said she has been doing some BP lately also. She is 4'7". I'll repeat. (no digits)

  7. #5206
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.
    She hangs with the dope boys at the Vic, among other places. She has not kept a phone in my experience. I've talked to her several times, but never committed. Good luck.

  8. #5205

    New to the area

    My first post for Detroit. My usual cruise is Flint. I only get down to the D maybe once a month or so. Tuesday I had a couple of hours spare time so I thought I would look for Famita. I don't know the area to good so I mainly stuck to JR. It was about 10:30pm or so when I started, and I didn't see much out to my liking. There was one blonde haired SW walking by centerfolds but I didn't want to pick up to close to the club. There also was quite a bit of LE activity around. If anyone here would be willing to share Famita's digits it would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

  9. #5204
    It could be NA beer. I'm sure most stripclubs have that. I think it would be cool to hang out. Besides, I havvent fully experienced the stripclub arena yet. Im not worried about running into anyone I know or am associated with....I would see that as guilt by association.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.

  10. #5203
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I have often thought about actually meeting a few of you guys. I just think it would be cool to put a face to some of the names. The funny thing is, when you really think about it, some if us might actually know eachother or know a mutual friend. Other than the SWs. LOL. As far as beers go? I don't really drink anymore unless I am at my cottage in Canada. My father would roll over in his grave if he saw I wasn't keeping up the family tradition. However, I would consider breaking my " No drinking rule " for just one night to meet up and exchange some stories. So who knows, I might just take you up on that offer some day. In my opinion, this hobby is like most drugs or alcohol. Addicting, dangerous, but a lot of fun. And you know we would end up comparing videos and photos. I wish we could post video on here. I have a couple that most on here wouldn't believe until they saw it for their own eyes.
    6 degrees of separation man. I've met a number of fellow mongers and have yet to run into someone I know or should know through a 2nd person. I'm more fearful I'll run into someone that knows my parents who are much more social than I.

    And I don't want to see videos MichDI, I don't need to see your dick! (girl girl and I'm in though)

  11. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.
    Last few evening its been pretty active in the Triangle for the winter, but agreed, today it was empty. Saw one WSW going from the party store to the Vic, but she was moving fast. Wonder if there was a sweep or something because last night at the same time I saw at least 7 out.

  12. #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the name or have digits for the tiny BSW in the triangle? I picked her up a month or longer back but only had time for a BJ. Wanted to try FS because she appeared to have an awesome little body. She is very tiny and young. Sure she is legal from talking with her, but I almost didn't pick her up because I thought she might be a school girl.
    I'd be curious, too. I had the same worry: that she was a schoolgirl. But she looked really cute from what I saw, so I'm hoping to scoop her sometime as she's legal.

    I went back through the area around the same time tonight; it was the complete opposite of last night. Didn't see a single soul.

  13. #5200

    Navaeh. Are

    Its a little belated, but last week cruised the are around dusk and saw a bunch of leo setting up a spead trap on 8mile. They were busting people left and right. I saw a little spinner at the party store a few blocks south. She was in and out of the place and difficult to get a read on. Saw another cute brunette walking fast and then turned down eight mile. Later I saw her walking south again and after some quick recon decided to pick her up. Said her name was Navaeh and that she used to work as a shot girl at several of the fine establishments along 8mile. She's a brunette about 5'7 about 135 and nice bees maybe sees. Found our spot, decent but rush head job then nice mish finish. She was interested in finishing "quick" but only seemed to rush during the first half. All in all a quality date. No digits.

  14. #5199
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #5198

    Triangle. Tiny BSW

    Quote Originally Posted by Safecracker  [View Original Post]
    And move onto "safer" avenues (like AMPs) , but some habits are hard to kick.

    I found myself down in the triangle today and stopped at the party store next to the vic for some smokes. I was in my car packing them when an older blonde came up from the store. She looked familiar and introduced herself as Lady T. I'm pretty sure the T stands for Theresa, if it's the same woman I ran into a few years ago.

    We ended up just driving around and chatting for a bit. She was a bit high on MJ, but it was the cool, talkative high; she had me cracking up and I almost completely forgot about the reason she was the car until she brought it up.

    Got an enthusiastic BJ for a Jackson and she was good! I guess old dogs don't need to learn new tricks! She suggested coming back for FS sometime, and I'm considering it.

    I tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything on her. (Granted, searching on Lady T just returned everyone that used the word "lady" so I may have missed it.)

    Related, as the ave has been dead, there were a ton of SWs out around the Vic. I counted five in just the couple blocks, including one tiny BSW that I would have stopped for if it wasn't for Lady T. I thought about swinging back around to try and scoop her after dropping off T, but decided not to press my luck.
    Anyone know the name or have digits for the tiny BSW in the triangle? I picked her up a month or longer back but only had time for a BJ. Wanted to try FS because she appeared to have an awesome little body. She is very tiny and young. Sure she is legal from talking with her, but I almost didn't pick her up because I thought she might be a school girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape