Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-

    This review is a little late, as I saw her a couple of weeks ago- just now getting around to posting. Everything that everyone else has already mentioned was pretty much true: very sketchy with scheduling, skeezy location, etc. When I finally saw her, though, she was cute. She was dangling a little too much roast beef between the thighs, if you know what I mean, but cute.

    Wanted a hh, and when I finally got to her room (she had just woken up. It was 3pm) , she doesn't have a jimmy cap. I say WTF and just tell her to lick my balls while I jerk it into her mouth, which she happily does. Beautiful tits and very sweet, just a little sketchy. When I left, there was a mexican guy "sleeping" in a chair outside her room. After making it down the stairs, I looked back and saw that he was gone and presumably in her room.

    A word of caution to anyone who sees her: she has texted / called at least 5 times trying to set up a date. I don't know about you guys, but I don't need that shit. She's sweet as sun tea, but I don't need a provider blowing up my phone. Talk about awkward.

    Anyway, best of luck, stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    The one (white chick) in Palm Bay or the one (black chick) in Titusville / Cocoa?

    BTW, you're better off getting a burner phone for calling the ladies. I never use my personal cell for that purpose. Finding a place to hide the burner can be problematic though.
    Sounds like the infamous PB one. All I hear is nothing but problems and that she's in dier need of a sugar daddy. But will suck you dry and will leave you blue balled. I don't even ask which one any more cause she knows how to sell her self but always something up when you get their or is very clingy

  2. #333

    Which Mercedes?

    The one (white chick) in Palm Bay or the one (black chick) in Titusville / Cocoa?

    BTW, you're better off getting a burner phone for calling the ladies. I never use my personal cell for that purpose. Finding a place to hide the burner can be problematic though.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-

    This review is a little late, as I saw her a couple of weeks ago- just now getting around to posting. Everything that everyone else has already mentioned was pretty much true: very sketchy with scheduling, skeezy location, etc. When I finally saw her, though, she was cute.

    /snip/

    A word of caution to anyone who sees her: she has texted / called at least 5 times trying to set up a date. I don't know about you guys, but I don't need that shit. She's sweet as sun tea, but I don't need a provider blowing up my phone. Talk about awkward.

    Anyway, best of luck, stay safe.

  3. #332

    768-mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by FLmonger  [View Original Post]
    Hello all-

    This review is a little late, as I saw her a couple of weeks ago- just now getting around to posting. Everything that everyone else has already mentioned was pretty much true: very sketchy with scheduling, skeezy location, etc. When I finally saw her, though, she was cute. She was dangling a little too much roast beef between the thighs, if you know what I mean, but cute.

    Wanted a hh, and when I finally got to her room (she had just woken up. It was 3pm) , she doesn't have a jimmy cap. I say WTF and just tell her to lick my balls while I jerk it into her mouth, which she happily does. Beautiful tits and very sweet, just a little sketchy. When I left, there was a mexican guy "sleeping" in a chair outside her room. After making it down the stairs, I looked back and saw that he was gone and presumably in her room.

    A word of caution to anyone who sees her: she has texted / called at least 5 times trying to set up a date. I don't know about you guys, but I don't need that shit. She's sweet as sun tea, but I don't need a provider blowing up my phone. Talk about awkward.

    Anyway, best of luck, stay safe.
    Right there with ya, FL, I get a call and tex like two or three times a week, I've asked her not to do that, but bam, next day two calls in a row, always has a special to offer me if I can swing in right now, LOL. You are right sweet and fun, but blows my phone up more than my ex, or any girlfriend I've had.

  4. #331

    786 Mercedes

    Hello all-

    This review is a little late, as I saw her a couple of weeks ago- just now getting around to posting. Everything that everyone else has already mentioned was pretty much true: very sketchy with scheduling, skeezy location, etc. When I finally saw her, though, she was cute. She was dangling a little too much roast beef between the thighs, if you know what I mean, but cute.

    Wanted a hh, and when I finally got to her room (she had just woken up. It was 3pm) , she doesn't have a jimmy cap. I say WTF and just tell her to lick my balls while I jerk it into her mouth, which she happily does. Beautiful tits and very sweet, just a little sketchy. When I left, there was a mexican guy "sleeping" in a chair outside her room. After making it down the stairs, I looked back and saw that he was gone and presumably in her room.

    A word of caution to anyone who sees her: she has texted / called at least 5 times trying to set up a date. I don't know about you guys, but I don't need that shit. She's sweet as sun tea, but I don't need a provider blowing up my phone. Talk about awkward.

    Anyway, best of luck, stay safe.

  5. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Niers001  [View Original Post]
    Just have to say that I have seen this young, cute, black girl several times and not only does she have an awesome tight body, she knows just how to move and is always super sweet and non rush. Being a young blsck girl lover, I am looking to see her many more times. Just too bad she does not do incall often.
    I concur. I've only dreamed about her once, but it was fantastic! Nice body, and great assets!

  6. #329

    Nikki

    Just have to say that I have seen this young, cute, black girl several times and not only does she have an awesome tight body, she knows just how to move and is always super sweet and non rush. Being a young blsck girl lover, I am looking to see her many more times. Just too bad she does not do incall often.

  7. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Junkie  [View Original Post]
    I might consider the price for a full hour of dining, but only after I sample the apetizer at a lower price. If its worth it.
    Its worth it. But I like your idea of samples. LOL

  8. #327

    Steakhouses

    I might consider the price for a full hour of dining, but only after I sample the apetizer at a lower price. If its worth it.

  9. #326
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 470

    Hawk' YOU know where to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I agree with all of you but then that's what's so great about this hobby. Any hobby for that matter. There's something here for all of us guys and gals without any of us having to compromise our bottom lines. The supply and demand for cotton sheets is just as robust as it is for the silk.
    And you now who I am talking about. K woman' is the best in this field!

    Nuf said, Vero

  10. #325

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    TWT,

    I'm with you! That's just not realistic for the Brevard, Space Coast Area, and I guess instead of "gourmet porterhouse", I must be a "ground beef" man! LOL! The photos she emailed me were hot, but $$$$/hr should be more like $$$$/2hrs in this economy! Well, I've had several SM's give me some good "heads-up" on Providers that give the same services for half the price, so I'll be checking them out. Stay safe for the Holidays!

    CTL
    I agree with all of you but then that's what's so great about this hobby. Any hobby for that matter. There's something here for all of us guys and gals without any of us having to compromise our bottom lines. The supply and demand for cotton sheets is just as robust as it is for the silk.

  11. #324

    I'm a "Ground Beef" Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Man II  [View Original Post]
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. This isn't NYC or DC. In Brevard, there better be a gourmet porterhouse dinner in bed afterward for that kind of scratch.
    TWT,

    I'm with you! That's just not realistic for the Brevard, Space Coast Area, and I guess instead of "gourmet porterhouse", I must be a "ground beef" man! LOL! The photos she emailed me were hot, but $$$$/hr should be more like $$$$/2hrs in this economy! Well, I've had several SM's give me some good "heads-up" on Providers that give the same services for half the price, so I'll be checking them out. Stay safe for the Holidays!

    CTL

  12. #323
    I'm with you. This isn't NYC or DC. In Brevard, there better be a gourmet porterhouse dinner in bed afterward for that kind of scratch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too

  13. #322

    Good work

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Man II  [View Original Post]
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html
    Nice findings. But 400 hr. Damn I'm not use to that kind of spendage 2 maybe 2 and a half is what I'm use too

  14. #321

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd Dizneyman yesterday for info, but all I got was an email address. Seems if this new Provider wants to get into the biz, she needs a much faster way for us Seniors to get in touch with her; especially, if she's posting a special for one day only! Diz, if you read this, you need to tell her to read her emails quickly!

    CTL
    This should clear things up. A little research always helps.

    http://www.verifiedplaymates.com/Orl...your-life.html

  15. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Dizneyman,

    I wasn't busting your balls, so to speak, as I had immediately emailed her on the 24th asking her about her "Christmas Eve Special", but she didn't get back with me until 11:07 pm on Christmas night, way too late for me to partake of her special! Like I said, if she was looking to get business for her "Christmas Eve Special", she sure wasn't responding promptly. Take care, and be safe.

    CTL.
    No harm, no foul.

    Diz

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape