Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 21049
-
01-13-13 13:11 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 63Early morning R
I cruise the R most mornings on the way to work. Usually 5am or there abouts. Talent varies greatly morning to morning. I hear the guys talking about Fatima but wish I knew who she is and what she looks like. Last week Wednesday I was going down side street and found 4LE parked together and then they spread out. All DPD marked cars. Not the first time. Didn't scoop anyone as the talent was weak and the LE was high. Usually like to scoop smaller SW and do notel on 8.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Glad to know there is a place to find info and share. Thanks guys.
Be safe
-
01-13-13 12:57 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 80Sure does, thanks. Hoping she gets her phone turned on soon.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 02:53 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 247The things you hear
I did my first bicycle recon of the new year on the R Saturday. There wasn't much happening. An older WSW up near SF, and then nothing all the way down to Six. There were a couple of BSWs down there, and I heard something interesting. One of the leaner, better-body BSWs was walking along talking to herself. In a deep voice. A gravelly voice. Make sure the check clears down there, brothers.
Stay safe out there.
-
01-13-13 02:46 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 247Not necessarily
I don't know of any stroll in LP. It just seems that some of the Fort girls are from LP or staying in LP. So I cover the ground in between sometimes. I don't mind getting off the beaten path for a few minutes anyway, to limit my own exposure in the area. I didn't see anyone past Dragoon that day, and got Kelly near Dragoon.
Originally Posted by AllRight999
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there.
-
01-12-13 21:50 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 118I haven't seen sh*t on fort or dix past the drawbridge ever since they upgraded the oil plant. Am I missing something? Are there any strols in LP?
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 20:31 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 241Chrissy on Harper
I was on my way home from the Casino around 1 am and hopped off the freeway at Chalmers. Met Chrissy WSW with light brown hair, said she wanted. 25 but settled on. 15 for a covered BJ. She is about a 4 on the SW scale but gave very enthusiastic head. Finished the deed and dropped her back at the gas Station. That neighborhood I will just steer clear of its way too messed up.
-
01-12-13 20:29 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 196Amanda on the ave
Picked up amanda on the ave by church's. First time I've seen her since she got shot.
She looked good, and seemed to be doing good.
Went to a spot off mcgraw and parked in what I thought was a good spot, only to find a monger doing pushups in the car I parked in front of,
Oops my bad, so I moved to another spot.
Got a nice BBBJ cim, gave her a nice tip and will notel soon.
-
01-12-13 07:27 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 247Kelly on Fort
There was still some daylight on the way home from work yesterday, so I took a ride down Fort. It is so much better with a little light to the subject on that particular stroll. The first couple of passes, there was nothing going on. I went over the drawbridge and drove down to the Lincoln Park city limit, then came back. Now there were a couple out moving around. I saw Melanie, or whatever she's calling herself this week, and a little one that was probably Monica. There was one other, that I had seen before but didn't know. I ended up scooping her, and her name is Kelly. About 5' 5", brunette hair in a ponytail, average body. Went to notel for a nice half and half. Very good to exceptional oral skills, then cg and mish. Finished cim. Good time, damage. 5.
Stay safe out there
-
01-12-13 01:22 #7076Regular Member

Posts: 6Old hood
Hey MDL,
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
I'm just curious, when you referenced the "G" in your above post is that near, or just south of 8 mile? I grew up blocks from that area many years ago and just wondering if that's where you were. Live out of State now but do return often.
-
01-11-13 23:32 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 89Obviously this would be pretty dumb on her part, but I really hope the jackass boyfriend / dealer is in jail for this. If not I hope karma catches up with him and he ends up with a bullet in his head from some other ghetto hood. I get that some people may believe that this is karma for things she has done, but I am just not down with beating up chicks.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 21:07 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 98[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
01-11-13 18:56 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 80Fatima-phone
Anyone heard from Fatima? Her phone is giving a rapid busy signal when I called it today.
-
01-11-13 17:40 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 196Best / bareback feeling in order.
Lifestyles skyn.
Lifestyles ultra sensitive.
Lifestyles Thryll.
All very good, but skyn is in.
Sometimes these feel so good I thought they broke, only to find out they did not.
The ladies seem to like them too.
-
01-11-13 14:20 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 87Either Way
Either way she was beat up and stabbed. I don't really care the story just hoping she is ok. Dopeboy boyfriend probably the same person.
Originally Posted by Skivelitis
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 12:33 #7070Senior Member

Posts: 130Halo
Word I got was she stole from a dope-boy. The boyfriend story is a feeble attempt to get sympathy.











Reply With Quote





