Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,781 to 48,795 of 59517
-
01-14-13 21:32 #10737Banned Member

Posts: 1367That place is a joke. The owner of that place, Irina, is a mean girl. There used to be this indie named Olessya who did massages with FS in Duluth for only half the price you mentioned but she has since disappeared. Wish she'd resurface again, as I was enjoying getting me some of that Russian pussy all the time.
Originally Posted by CryoChilled
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 21:20 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 66If you think that's expensive I almost forgot to mention one other place I visited about two weeks ago. Pretty sure it's been here mentioned before. The Russian place in roswell on S. Atlanta St. Again, place has 2-3 girls working there all ranking at least an 8 in looks. Unlike the aforementioned, the girls here actually have some pretty good massage skills. But their upsell into the sensual is nothing short of ridiculous. First visit it was not offered. I drew the blonde girl. Hour and half later, I was gone. No HE.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Reason I returned was because of the massage. Like I said it was pretty good. Older blonde manager woman led me to room and offered me sensual package. I took the bait. Few minutes later, young hot Russian girl walks in, and disrobes down to a set of matching panty and bra. Very easy on the eyes. This was not the blonde girl from the first time, it was someone else. I don't remember her name right now. But I got to say, her type definitely beats the 40+ yrs old hags at the AMPs. Received an excellent massage, and then came the flip. HE was too rough. Not sensual at all. I don't understand how someone can do such a good job during the massage and then fail miserably during the HE. The HE should be incorporated into the massage for a true sensual experience. Why is this so hard to understand for these girls? If you're going to advertise and try to sell sensual. Then do something sensual. Don't just do an HE as an afterthought.
So obviously it was not working for me so I asked the girl to go topless. She must've had gold fuckin' nipples or something because she refused and said she doesn't do that. I told her to stop and to try on the table shower. This place offers table shower after massage. Put my robe on and girl led me to the shower room. Soap and shampoo all over me. Great cleaning. Then again tried the HE. Didn't get any better. Again told her to stop and decided to end the entire session. I can't remember exactly how much I dropped on this place, but it was at least 200. STAY AWAY!
http://atlanta.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage//9771996
-
01-14-13 19:42 #10735Banned Member

Posts: 1367No, she acknowledged me.
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 18:39 #10734Regular Member

Posts: 17Delk Massage Girls
Thanks for the 411. Sounds like I should give Brooke a try.
Originally Posted by DivorcedGuy
[View Original Post]
Had another session with Audrey last week, very thorough massage with a lot of attention to the legs and glutes. Very nice finish with a little French twist at the end. She will do a 4 hand massage with Brooke but have not had the chance to partake.
-
01-14-13 12:12 #10733Senior Member

Posts: 1862Did you acknowledge her publicly at the mall? FWIW 99. 99999% of providers do NOT want to be acknowledged out in public by their clients.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-13 10:57 #10732Senior Member

Posts: 3658Damn, you must have really set her off somehow. Seems you and Nighty must have "throw me out" tatooed on your forheads. LOL LOL
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
These girls work in strange ways, I believe they read guys when they see them and sometimes they read the wrong things when some walk in. Sometimes they make mistakes and read wrong both ways and some guys are wrongly treated bad and they are good guys and some are read wrong and are given extra leeway and the girl is treated badly so they look even harder at the next guy walking in. That is life and time to move on and not keep hashing the same thing as next time it may be a wonderful experience.
Yes I have received bad servive before by some in the business, but never felt endangered or mistreated physically. Bad service as in not enjoyable or not given what I thought it was to be is a different story, had that some times, but it never turns really ugly, confronting or physically abusive. And I have had way more than I would like to say and spent way more that I would want to do again. LOL The older I get the more I want it, but I have learned so much with experience that I hardly EVER get bad service anymore. Sometimes it starts out that way but in the end after conversation, the tides turn and I end up having a great sex play and a explosive finish. Just what I wanted!
For the newbies, always be respectable, clean and polite. If there is a question in your mind that she is not the one for you, just walk away and find another that you feel you will click with. Yes, they are being paid for a service but they are human and treat someone as you want to be treated. So, hmmm, as I said before, in most cases, no not always, we can get more pussy with honey than vinegar, or with sugar than salt.
Also, read the reviews, but read all of them and do not make up your minde by just one good or bad review. Also review the reviewer to help you make the right choice.
Ok Ok, yes, I will get off the soap box and from behind the podium for today.
Wet Dreams, PW
-
01-13-13 21:09 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 837The reality of the whole market is for every guy out there that is real savvy about searching on the internet for reviews etc. There are 10 guys that don't. They call & hope for the best."A sucker is born every day" is the business model that keeps these gals around.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 20:57 #10730Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sorry for that Cryo, but your 3x is your lesson here. Not to chastise it too much but try to remember the "once bitten, twice shy" lesson of life. Those Lindbergh girls know how to run game if you don't follow their pattern. I'm curious how the brains behind that BP scam plots its strategy. Numbers? Quick turnaround of girls? Suspect it is simply guys who infrequent BP ads and do not follow patterns. Methinks I need to open another AMP / BP girlie business.
Originally Posted by CryoChilled
[View Original Post]
At $180 per "ugh" and having to DIY, we all owe you a beer.
-
01-13-13 20:07 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 66I have seen three girls at this place already. Dylan, Renee, and Rachel. I'm not going back. I've already spent 540 (180x3) big ones on this place. All three give terrible massages and even worse HEs. I've had to finish DIY all three times because these girls seriously don't know what they're doing. Yes all of them rank fairly high in looks dept, except for Renee who is way too scrawny. Literally no tits and ass anywhere on her body and she was the worst at HE. I really can't recommend this place. Yes, they are friendly but way too expensive and massage is no where near what it should be for that price.
Originally Posted by Skip15
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 17:53 #10728Regular Member

Posts: 8I agree with you PW, I had a GREAT experience with her. I was greeted by the handler, but he left after a couple of sentences. He wasn't rude or thuggish IMO. She was nothing but wonderful and very accomodating. In fact, I'm glad her name came up, I'd forgotten to plan a return visit.
Originally Posted by Pwhipped
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 13:09 #10727Banned Member

Posts: 1367Pwhipped, I pm'd Nite a while back but I will tell you this here. I saw Majesty with dreadlocks a month ago at Gwinnett place mall and she went off on me there. This was last month before Christmas.
Originally Posted by Pwhipped
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 13:07 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 175Will be in the area this week for work and have some spare change to spread around. From the reports lots of info. Thanks will leave feedback after to let you all know. I'm an AMP guy so I hope I get some good hits down there.
Be safe.
-
01-13-13 12:52 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 3658DBH, did you get a green card to vist Atl from S. C. Again? LOL LOL I miss my trips to Lucky and those good AMPs in Gv / Ander. I also have had good luck there and Qual Health (?) if it is the one off Chesire Br. Many say nothing good about it, but I can't complain. Now that I think about it, it was probably one of the first ones I saw many years ago, there was a fine looking one that rotated back and forth from Augusta untill the crack down in Augusta shut down all the good ones. She was from the one on Washington road towards downtown from I 20 on the right side.
Originally Posted by DbrownHornet
[View Original Post]
AHHHH, musings again from the past. We old farts do that you know. LOL LOL.
Wet Dreams, PW
-
01-13-13 12:42 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 3658Hey Zip, I saw Maj and had a great time as some others. We appreciate you looking out for us by telling your story again, BUT "Mon", not everyone had the same reaction as you. She was sweet, hottt, and fun to be with and as the old saying goes,"YMMV". I had everything I wanted, did not see the "dreads" guy and didn't sign a release. I tipped accordingly ahead of time and treated her as a gentleman should when I first walked in and all throughout the session. AND, the massage also was very good. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
What's that saying about, honey and vinager and bees?
Wet Dreams, PW
-
01-13-13 12:25 #10723Regular Member

Posts: 11Gold spa review help
Any review on who to go for at Gold?












Reply With Quote




