Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12868
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Just a few more of this incredible young lady. I have a few more that will come later. Treat her very well if you see her! She'll make it worthwhile.
    Great pics! She really looks like she is enjoying herself!

  2. #12867

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by LhWang0320  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Chick looks busted.
    Kiara has taken a tremendous downhill slide since CLS9637 let her go. The drugs, the mongers, and the street life is starting to ravage her system. She was a very cute girl when CLS first introduced her and when I first saw her. She is not the same girl that she was a few months ago. You can actually see it in her face and her addiction. Such a shame.

    Cls, you are my hero also. Your unselfishness to share your ATF makes you a much better man than me. I would like to warn you to be careful though. We all know what happened the last time you shared your ATF my friend.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #12866
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Just a few more of this incredible young lady. I have a few more that will come later. Treat her very well if you see her! She'll make it worthwhile.
    Beautiful is one thing but for me service is the most important thing. I can tell by the picture that service was nice. DOC

  4. #12865

    Erica

    Cruised Down Patapsco on Sunday afternoon and saw two WSW's at SA. A quick drive by indicated a blonde and a redhead who both looked decent. Circled around to get a better look and picked up the redhead whose name was Erica. Very well spoken, early 30's, decent body (from what I could tell under the layers). Great mic work for standard tuition plus a tip. I assume she has no digits as she asked if I had a phone she could use. How about that I didn't.

  5. #12864

    Danielle & Summer in Brooklyn / CB

    I was on the prowl last night, getting my troll on. Found Danielle on Patapsco and Fairhaven. She's a nice thick chick, just the way I like 'them. About 5'7, large C cups, and she looked like she might have been German. Took her to a spot. I was just looking for the head nurse, so I let her go to work. After about 5 minutes of work, I gave up on her. She wasn't able to make me pop, so I gave her. 20 and sent her packin'. It's not like she wasn't trying, she just couldn't finish me off. So after that, I cruise up and down Ritchie Highway and find Summer. She's about 5'1, 115lbs, and cute as hell. She wears glasses which gives her a sexy look. Took her to another spot and put her to work. She was kool, but tried a few times to hit me up for more tuition. Told her. 30 was all I had and she went to work. She knew how to work it with good suction. Made me blow in about 5 minutes. Took her back to Maynards and told her job well done. I've got digits for Danelle. Summer had a phone but no minutes left on it. Likely story.

    BK

  6. #12863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Just a few more of this incredible young lady. I have a few more that will come later. Treat her very well if you see her! She'll make it worthwhile.
    Cls,

    Nice pics. I like the way this girl looks. Can you PM the digits. Thanks so much.

    Chico

  7. #12862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Some more of Sarah

    Just a few more of this incredible young lady. I have a few more that will come later. Treat her very well if you see her! She'll make it worthwhile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah1.PNG‎   Sarah2.PNG‎   Sarah3.PNG‎   Sarah4.PNG‎   Sarah5.PNG‎  

    Sarah6.jpg‎   Sarah7.jpg‎   Sarah8.PNG‎  

  8. #12861
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to connect with Sarah yesterday thanks to another girl who gave her my number. This girl is awesome. I think she is now my all-time favorite. She is cute, with a great personality and incredibly good at her job. Because she has such a great personality and is so easy to get along with we spent as much time just talking as we did anything else. But then when we got down to business she was great. Lots of tongue action and sucking, and plenty of attention to the boys. She is open to most anything for the right price she says, and I fully intend to take her up on it next weekend when I call her. If you see her out treat her very well and she will do the same for you. She is a gem. She was good with the pictures, so here are some of her posing. More to follow. Her number is available to seniors.
    Glad to see someone got good service from her tried her 3 different times in the past couple years 2 of the times she could barely keep her eyes open all 3 times lame as can be BJ with FS not much better I guess mmdv my mileage did vary.

  9. #12860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to connect with Sarah yesterday thanks to another girl who gave her my number. This girl is awesome. I think she is now my all-time favorite. She is cute, with a great personality and incredibly good at her job. Because she has such a great personality and is so easy to get along with we spent as much time just talking as we did anything else. But then when we got down to business she was great. Lots of tongue action and sucking, and plenty of attention to the boys. She is open to most anything for the right price she says, and I fully intend to take her up on it next weekend when I call her. If you see her out treat her very well and she will do the same for you. She is a gem. She was good with the pictures, so here are some of her posing. More to follow. Her number is available to seniors.
    Cls, that's the way to start off 2013. Glad to see you back in action. I don't know how you find these chicks, but keep on doing what you do. I think we have very similar tastes in women. That's why I like your pics so much.

    Chico

  10. #12859

    New territory

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 223866

    Spent most of the morning with the infamous Kiara. Full report coming soon.

    Whit eEboy
    Looking forward to your report, looks like I have explore new territory. Its pretty dead in Dundalk!

  11. #12858
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Sarah from Wilkens

    Some more pictures of Sarah posing. Still more to follow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SarahPose8.PNG‎   SarahPose9.PNG‎   SarahPose10.PNG‎   SarahPose11.PNG‎   SarahPose12.jpg‎  

    SarahPose13.jpg‎  

  12. #12857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Sarah from Wilkens

    I was finally able to connect with Sarah yesterday thanks to another girl who gave her my number. This girl is awesome. I think she is now my all-time favorite. She is cute, with a great personality and incredibly good at her job. Because she has such a great personality and is so easy to get along with we spent as much time just talking as we did anything else. But then when we got down to business she was great. Lots of tongue action and sucking, and plenty of attention to the boys. She is open to most anything for the right price she says, and I fully intend to take her up on it next weekend when I call her. If you see her out treat her very well and she will do the same for you. She is a gem. She was good with the pictures, so here are some of her posing. More to follow. Her number is available to seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SarahPose1.PNG‎   SarahPose2.PNG‎   SarahPose3.PNG‎   SarahPose4.PNG‎   SarahPose5.PNG‎  

    SarahPose6.PNG‎   SarahPose7.PNG‎  

  13. #12856
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    Nice picture. Is that a dildo in her ass? Very niceeee
    Damn. Chick looks busted.

  14. #12855
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 223866

    Spent most of the morning with the infamous Kiara. Full report coming soon.

    WhiteEboy
    Nice picture. Is that a dildo in her ass? Very niceeee

  15. #12854
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is still around. Got a text from her yesterday but I am out of town. I am suppose to meet up with her when I return just to catch up on things. SO yes she is around.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130112_233353.jpg
Views:	1571
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	223866

    Spent most of the morning with the infamous Kiara. Full report coming soon.

    WhiteEboy

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape