Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 12109
-
01-13-13 11:00 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 111Ok I'm confused. Are you hiv positive or not? If you are you should definately stop seeing girls.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 03:52 #2043Banned Member

Posts: 12381-12-13 run
After driving a while last nite I came up empty. Unlike our good man ILA here. And someone grabbed the one SW that I saw last nite around 12 and gf. F-ing pist. So I had a date with Chella. Amazing as always. That needs no elaborations but on the fun note. I found out who elaborates about this site =) to the profs. Men are wolves not dogs and def. Not today's dogs that are raised on indie coffee house owners =) hunt and hunt hard.
I had bunch other adventures besides1-12-13 as that of 1-13-13. But I'll save it. As it was good to hear both sides of coin. Well I had "really good fruit and nut thing" + h20 to replenish my zinc. For todays AM deployment (which is my next run with a SW) in case there is confusion.
1-13-13 1amish-
Nothing out tonite in snow. : but I scored again. With who well lets ask our members who share this board with pros =)
And worse news. : test of hiv came.ve 2x =D went and picked up Nov. Report. Was crap scared. But enough of that. Off to bed Big day tomorrow; sleep sleep and more sleep.
-
01-12-13 06:24 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 51Mya
The wife went out to the bars last night. Usually, she comes home in a horny mood-but not tonight. Well, fuck I was all ready to go when she got home, but she just went straight to bed. I headed out around 3:30am this morning, hit the ATM, and headed towards the south loop. Got off the freeway at Becher and looped around and went to Lincoln. I found a skinny Latina right away who said her name was Mya. I don't think this was the same Mya that I picked last year, but she looked good to me. Did a quick LE check and headed to the same spot I used with Christina awhile back. She quoted me. 2 for heads and. 4 for heads and tails. I called both sides of that coin! She started with a CBJ, and once she had me at full attention, switched to missionary CFS with the front seat reclined all the way back. Fucked her for about 5-10 minutes, and then started losing attention. She offered BBFS, but I declined. I told her that the cover needed to stay on for my safety and hers! Then, she offered to finish me up with CBJ. She sucked, licked the boys, and sucked some more until I popped. She took direction well, and said that I was a nice guy and wished she could meet more like me!
-
01-12-13 01:23 #2041Banned Member

Posts: 12381-11-13 run
Its fukin painful to see liberal groups attacking ammend. 2 for guns and now S. T. Teachers should have to carry concealed weapon. End of story no not my job, its not in the clause. F- you run to your indie coffee shop and think how kyoote your world is (thats fobish for cute lawl frm my azn dating days). I saw on see-and-and- as well some group of people raising 3M to stop S. T. Counter please tip your fav. Prof. More. LOL. 2 from college kids please. If service is good she can expect that much in extra tips from me. I do my part no matter how good / bad economy is.
Originally Posted by Goindown
[View Original Post]
++++++++
Ran into Christina got her digits. A WSW picked up on gf and 12 or 13. Was going towards few cars. And they all kept goin away as 5-0 where heavy in the area around 1030ish. Do have pix of her w / o her knowing. Will post later. Ready for deployment #2 =) ehehe always but always Duma a hott liberal "thing" who thinks world is all pretty pretty. What cave do kids now a days live under. Oh wait I know the I-cave made of 2 I-vallys. Lawl.
-
01-12-13 00:29 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 130The girl on 8th sounds like the famous chella / kyla! She does give a good service but, I avoid these days due to her deteriorating. Poor girl was good looking a couple yrs back.
Originally Posted by Goindown
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 00:22 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 66Probably a fake but who knows. My wireless network is "FBI Surveillance"
Originally Posted by FrozenCooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 18:48 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 61On green they have two strategically parked leo cars empty. Very funny.
Passed a few times.
Also, picked up a 'police van' via my cell phone when I turned on wireless. It was kinda enlightening. Also funny be / see the wireless on it is called 'police van'.
Oh well.
-
01-11-13 17:54 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 66Incoming PM.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
If anyone has Chella's digits I'd like to see what the fuss is about. PM me.
-
01-11-13 16:46 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 38Protestors on National.
Did anyone else see the people protesting human trafficking and sex slavery today? Saw them out at the corner if Layton and National about 100 PM.
Cruises over to Lincoln and found a chunky older blonde for some BBBJCIM for 20, finished that, cruised some more and found a really skinny short brunette on GF near 8th ir so, she quoted 30 for head and 50 for full service, talked her down to 20 for BBBJ with a tip for good service, she gave a really good BJ, all the way down, some ball licking, she did the job very well, her name is Kyra or something like that. Tipped her well and will repeat if I find her again.
-
01-10-13 23:29 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 258Iso mindy
Can someone please pm me her number.
PLEASE
-
01-10-13 12:13 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 1434Welcome to the forum. I don't know if you are just new to the forum or new to street mongering, but most people benefit from reading the monger rules found on the front page of this forum. Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Tonysario1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...ongeringrules.
That will help keep you safe, so you can get out there and report back to us on all your finds, LOL.
-
01-10-13 09:56 #2033Regular Member

Posts: 2Your right man
Your right man I'm new to this so I will this weekend take a stroll on line and gf and see what I get and will post Sunday.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 21:45 #2032Banned Member

Posts: 1238And how about I cook you some mama style pasta TonySario =). Itaaaalyeeeaaaanoo style. With some meat balls? With or w / o basil? =D. Put a pic of your tool in a pros mouth. I'll empty my whole phone book at you =). Thats if your not a pig. Have you ever tried pasta w / pig feet. Its f-in delicious tony. Back in town gents. Cannot wait till its Friday.
Originally Posted by Tonysario1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 16:19 #2031Regular Member

Posts: 22Midday cruise
Really wish I had a computer, this would be so much easier. Left a buddies house and gave myself a day off so decided to cruise on my way home. Went up L but nothing ther so cruised down gf and spotted mindy. She's about 5'3 blonde, skinny white. Picked her up and settled on BBBJ for. 2. Parked in a good spot and she did a great job. Slow and all the way down at first, played with the boys and hummed a bit. Shot my load in her mouth, no swallow though. Got digits for anyone that wants to trade.
-
01-09-13 14:54 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 180Tuesday Night North side
I figured with a bit warmer weather it would bring Girls out of the woodwork. I was wrong, but it was better than the past month. Was hoping to find Carrie on Lisbon, but she was nowhere to be found. From 10pm to around 1 am it was just skanks on the north stroll, then I spotted a BSW I had to have on 20th and N. She looked really Hot from the Van because of her body, but dropped to a 7 when she got in due to her face, but it was well worth the 2 dozen Washingtons. Said she will be out after 1 am, and wears a Black / White checked Coat. LE was everywhere, be safe!









Reply With Quote






