Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 12112
-
01-14-13 14:35 #2047Banned Member

Posts: 58Find a flipper
Met this one crusing, want in the game, pm me if you interested.
-
01-14-13 10:04 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 9It's interesting as I'm out in the boonies, and about 2 months ago I was setting up a laptop to my wifi and noticed 2 different hotspots that I had never seen before."FBI Surveillance Van" and "FBI Surveillance Van. GUEST". At first I thought someone was playing a stupid joke with their wifi in the area (not that many places around me) , and also why would they have a "guest" channel? Then, about a day later I thought I'd do a wifi scan again just out of curiousity and the hotspots were no where to be found. I've got nothing to hide so perhaps my neighbors are growing something they shouldn't heh.
Originally Posted by Badger Fan
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 21:27 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 63BIG booty puerto rican / black girl
So. Its been some time since I have been here. But trust me I have been very active on the streets. The one of interest lately I found on greenfield. A few blocks form 6th street. She is ok in the face but of the hook curvy. I mean a 10 with a big bubble butt firm and no fat on her. Stumbled on to her as she was going out to the bars.
At first she would not even come to the car. But when she did I got a bbbjcimsw for. 30.
It was good. But the second time I picked her up I had her take her pants off and bend over with her ass hiked up while she sucked me. HOLY SHIT. The ass was shaped line and apple and firm. Her pussy lips where soft and smelled very sweet. She does not work the streets but the bars instead. Very professional and sweet. She works full time buts wants into the game.
She has an amazing body that you can see has not be used up. She may have a habit that caused her to hit the bars for money as she has a good job. Oh well my gain.
So also I have been seeing the little asian girl that calls herself sunshine. She was reviewed here as having a stinky pussy. Well not really and she is a sweet heart. VERY SEXY. This girl is hot and very GFE friendly. I suspect she just has a natural pussy odor. And for some dummy's on here that think the girls that smell good are clean you need to check yourself. Its called feminine deodorant. The bitches know how to mask it when they want to.
I exploded a few times in chellas mouth as well but I got to tell yah I think she may be dying of the something cause her face looked like it was melting away. Hope we all don't get it from our cocks being sucked.
A few months back I was at a store near national I saw a latin girl with this crazy tight pants and amazing face. I was in love. No shit. I could not help but follow her around the store like a little lost dog. She figured it out and I think I scared her. WELL. I end up behind her in line. She buys 50 dollars worth of shit and makeup. Guess what her card is declined.
So. My wheels start going and I blurt out " I got this" She just looked at me while I paid. I start talking to her outside all the while pre cumming in my pants because I can see she looks like a kardahsian and shaped like one too. Just to be safe I ask her age. 22 she says. I tell her immediate jokingly that I want to be her sugar daddy. She says "why you married' I tell her it don't matter. She says what does she have to do. I tell her I will take care of her if she takes care of me. She says you mean sex? I say that too. She laughs and we talk about this and that. She says her cricket phone needs to be paid can I help her. JACKPOT. Yup cricket is right there. She says she stays with her sister a few blocks away. I tell her I will pay your bill every month but must see her when I want.
She thinks then says I aiant no working girl. I tell her I never said that. I spend 15 minutes of telling her how amazing she looks. And so on. Guys I am not kidding here she is mixed latina mex and PR. And she smelled intoxicating.
She says come on. We go into cricket and bills paid. She ask for a ride to some store and then home. After all is done we get to her house and she goes to get out. WTF. I tell her she needs to show me some love. She trys to tell me some bullshit.
So I talk her into some heavy petting and she actually starts to suck my tongue like she sucking a dick. WTF. I ask can she do that to my cock. She does not answer. But we keep kissing and I finger her. Well she starts grabbing my dick and messaging my balls and saying shit like " you want that in me"
WTFFFFFF. This ***** is now playing me. We do this for I don't how long. THEN SHE SAYS YOU CAN COME IN FOR A LITTLE BIT. ARGHHHHHHHHHHH JACKPOTTTTTTTTTT.
We made it to the hallway as she lives upstairs. I had her pants down and this plump latina pussy looked like a peach. I ate it like crazy. She really was clean. Now her come the dumb part. I Bare back and explode in her. She called and said she was at the clinic. SHE IS PREGNANT. But I am actually cool with it as she is a keeper. Its her first child and she is actually 20.
No surprise as we fucked 3 times a week since I met her.
-
01-13-13 11:00 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 111Ok I'm confused. Are you hiv positive or not? If you are you should definately stop seeing girls.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-13 03:52 #2043Banned Member

Posts: 12381-12-13 run
After driving a while last nite I came up empty. Unlike our good man ILA here. And someone grabbed the one SW that I saw last nite around 12 and gf. F-ing pist. So I had a date with Chella. Amazing as always. That needs no elaborations but on the fun note. I found out who elaborates about this site =) to the profs. Men are wolves not dogs and def. Not today's dogs that are raised on indie coffee house owners =) hunt and hunt hard.
I had bunch other adventures besides1-12-13 as that of 1-13-13. But I'll save it. As it was good to hear both sides of coin. Well I had "really good fruit and nut thing" + h20 to replenish my zinc. For todays AM deployment (which is my next run with a SW) in case there is confusion.
1-13-13 1amish-
Nothing out tonite in snow. : but I scored again. With who well lets ask our members who share this board with pros =)
And worse news. : test of hiv came.ve 2x =D went and picked up Nov. Report. Was crap scared. But enough of that. Off to bed Big day tomorrow; sleep sleep and more sleep.
-
01-12-13 06:24 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 51Mya
The wife went out to the bars last night. Usually, she comes home in a horny mood-but not tonight. Well, fuck I was all ready to go when she got home, but she just went straight to bed. I headed out around 3:30am this morning, hit the ATM, and headed towards the south loop. Got off the freeway at Becher and looped around and went to Lincoln. I found a skinny Latina right away who said her name was Mya. I don't think this was the same Mya that I picked last year, but she looked good to me. Did a quick LE check and headed to the same spot I used with Christina awhile back. She quoted me. 2 for heads and. 4 for heads and tails. I called both sides of that coin! She started with a CBJ, and once she had me at full attention, switched to missionary CFS with the front seat reclined all the way back. Fucked her for about 5-10 minutes, and then started losing attention. She offered BBFS, but I declined. I told her that the cover needed to stay on for my safety and hers! Then, she offered to finish me up with CBJ. She sucked, licked the boys, and sucked some more until I popped. She took direction well, and said that I was a nice guy and wished she could meet more like me!
-
01-12-13 01:23 #2041Banned Member

Posts: 12381-11-13 run
Its fukin painful to see liberal groups attacking ammend. 2 for guns and now S. T. Teachers should have to carry concealed weapon. End of story no not my job, its not in the clause. F- you run to your indie coffee shop and think how kyoote your world is (thats fobish for cute lawl frm my azn dating days). I saw on see-and-and- as well some group of people raising 3M to stop S. T. Counter please tip your fav. Prof. More. LOL. 2 from college kids please. If service is good she can expect that much in extra tips from me. I do my part no matter how good / bad economy is.
Originally Posted by Goindown
[View Original Post]
++++++++
Ran into Christina got her digits. A WSW picked up on gf and 12 or 13. Was going towards few cars. And they all kept goin away as 5-0 where heavy in the area around 1030ish. Do have pix of her w / o her knowing. Will post later. Ready for deployment #2 =) ehehe always but always Duma a hott liberal "thing" who thinks world is all pretty pretty. What cave do kids now a days live under. Oh wait I know the I-cave made of 2 I-vallys. Lawl.
-
01-12-13 00:29 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 130The girl on 8th sounds like the famous chella / kyla! She does give a good service but, I avoid these days due to her deteriorating. Poor girl was good looking a couple yrs back.
Originally Posted by Goindown
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-13 00:22 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 66Probably a fake but who knows. My wireless network is "FBI Surveillance"
Originally Posted by FrozenCooter
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-13 18:48 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 61On green they have two strategically parked leo cars empty. Very funny.
Passed a few times.
Also, picked up a 'police van' via my cell phone when I turned on wireless. It was kinda enlightening. Also funny be / see the wireless on it is called 'police van'.
Oh well.
-
01-11-13 17:54 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 66Incoming PM.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
If anyone has Chella's digits I'd like to see what the fuss is about. PM me.
-
01-11-13 16:46 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 38Protestors on National.
Did anyone else see the people protesting human trafficking and sex slavery today? Saw them out at the corner if Layton and National about 100 PM.
Cruises over to Lincoln and found a chunky older blonde for some BBBJCIM for 20, finished that, cruised some more and found a really skinny short brunette on GF near 8th ir so, she quoted 30 for head and 50 for full service, talked her down to 20 for BBBJ with a tip for good service, she gave a really good BJ, all the way down, some ball licking, she did the job very well, her name is Kyra or something like that. Tipped her well and will repeat if I find her again.
-
01-10-13 23:29 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 258Iso mindy
Can someone please pm me her number.
PLEASE
-
01-10-13 12:13 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 1434Welcome to the forum. I don't know if you are just new to the forum or new to street mongering, but most people benefit from reading the monger rules found on the front page of this forum. Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Tonysario1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...ongeringrules.
That will help keep you safe, so you can get out there and report back to us on all your finds, LOL.
-
01-10-13 09:56 #2033Regular Member

Posts: 2Your right man
Your right man I'm new to this so I will this weekend take a stroll on line and gf and see what I get and will post Sunday.
Originally Posted by DarkRaijin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





