Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1984
-
01-17-13 16:46 #349Senior Member

Posts: 50LOL that's probably because most of the other girls on Broadway are skanks and not worth talking about!
Originally Posted by Dr Dong
[View Original Post]
I saw Kris last night I took her home, double dipped her, the second time was in the living room. She let me takes pictures of her giving me oral and bending her over my couch hitting that sweet little pussy.
I have picked up only a couple girls on Broadway the past 3-5 years that are in her league. One was Amy B. Saw her for three years Another was Audra R. Saw her for a year And one time there was Ceejay who is on backpage now. When I find something I like I stick with it.
Ceejay actually gave me FS for $30, she has a tight little pussy, she didn't rush me but it was no where near the level of service I get from Kris.
IF there was talent worth talking about I am sure it would be mentioned. The only thing I see worth note is Jacky Dade who is gone and Theresa who a couple of seniors here didn't want to share her # but one nice guy did. Come on guys you act like you're sharing your real life girlfriend and not a SW. I'm a 54 white guy and I am treat these girls with respect, I would never mistreat these girls.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...ews-20/9565741
-
01-17-13 16:05 #348Senior Member

Posts: 65Kristen
Well. No one else is reporting, anything. Especially you two so if it is bothersome, don't read it. But to appease "senior members", I will discontinue. Sorry I just thought this was a safe outlet to share experience's with like minded gentlemen.
-
01-17-13 15:04 #347Senior Member

Posts: 220Really I agree, Hey Johnny why don't you marry her already, it would probably be cheaper.
Originally Posted by Dr Dong
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-13 07:22 #346Senior Member

Posts: 65Camden
Okay here's my report on the sex workers in Camden. I was on my way to see Kristen I saw a bunch of ot I saw a bunch of other girls out there working none of them were pretty as Kristen so I went and picked her up and spend time with her.
-
01-17-13 07:00 #345Banned Member

Posts: 177Enough!
OK Boys. I think we've heard enough about Kristen and her attributes. Getting a bit repetitive, no?
How about we move on?
-
01-15-13 17:54 #344Senior Member

Posts: 65Kristen
Had another great day with Kristin, I got to see her in the morning, most of the afternoon, and a little bit in the evening, this girl is incredible!
-
01-14-13 17:56 #343Senior Member

Posts: 51Kristen
Hey Johnny 49. Just wanted to let you know that Gemini Bookstore lets you in for free if you have a girl with you. I know its a little farther, and I haven't been to the one you go to very often, But I figured I would pass that info on. Kristen is a beautiful girl! Good find.
-
01-12-13 14:07 #342Senior Member

Posts: 50Kristen
OK I don't get to see Kristen as much as Johnny 49 lately but I did get to see her this past Wednesday the 9th.
She was a little lacking for her meds but the date was still top shelf and in my back seat not my home this time.
I don't know if she should really be called a SW now as she is trying to stay off the street and only see regulars.
She said there is some new big black guy on the streets trying to strong arm the girls. He caught her getting out of a clients car and demanded money from her and she has heard from other girls that he is trying the same on them. If you want her digits PM me. I don't like other guys with my girl, but she isn't really my girl, even though she makes me feel like she is. She has needs. Don't we all? I love this girl what can I say, maybe pick her up a sandwich on your way to see her. We need to fatten her up just a little bit.
One of Johnny's pics below to remind you guys what sweet girl next door looks she has.
-
01-12-13 08:45 #341Senior Member

Posts: 65Kristen
Now I am not a smart man and I am not good at math. But, how many times does 49 go into 23? (at least 3 times this week ). LOL.
Seriously, had a great week with Kristen, won't see her till Monday.
-
01-09-13 18:26 #340Senior Member

Posts: 197Kristen
I've seen Kristen several times and she is by far the best provider on the ave or Backpage that I have experienced. She's down to earth and very passionate.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Readhead
-
01-09-13 11:55 #339Senior Member

Posts: 46Here's to Camden.
Spent a couple of days traveling to South Carolina, and found nothing to compare with the sexual smörgåsbord that is Broadway. Took me about five minutes to locate Heather in mid-Broadway area who directed me to a safe parking spot, and proceeded to provide outstanding service. In the interest of customer service, she asked me how I liked it. Since she'd sucked a few dicks, I encouraged her to do her thing, and sure enough, soft, full lips that caressed my cock and had me hard in moments, then she allowed me to put my hands on the back of her head, going deep, then when I asked her to suck harder, she complied immediately and had me on my way. Took the full load and spit. She was cute and clean. A no-nonsense provider with a great attitude. Always great to visit one of the best mongering spots around.
-
01-08-13 19:40 #338Senior Member

Posts: 65Kristen
Oh. And she had at least 6 calls when we were together. And she won't pick them up when I am with her. I just wish my finances were such that she would only see me.
-
01-08-13 19:31 #337Senior Member

Posts: 65Kristen
Okay spidey. I only became a member after I was already seeing Kristen on a regular basis. She mentioned that there were posts about her so I thought I would check it out. She lives with a guy, but he rarely accompanies her when she's looking for dates.
Do I see her three Times a day. I try to. Once in the morning for about 15 minutes. Take her for coffee, breakfast. Then at lunch. Which may end up having intercourse. Then on my way home for about 10 minutes. Why do I post such glowing reports. Because my experience with her has been incredible. Not saying that everyone will be treated the same way. That's up to her. Would I prefer that she could stay off of Broadway absolutely. So those that have asked for her contact info. I have shared. Do I want to share Kristen. Nooooo. But I am a realist I understand what she must do to survive. It's up to you to decide. She's human. She has good and bad day's. She's tough to get a hold of. But worth the effort. Go back and read my posts. Now. Today's date. I picked her up at her place at 1:00 we went to lunch. Then we went to red barn book's. Got a private booth. She stripped I kissed her all over. She gave me oral. Then we went doggy style. She's incredibly tight. Came 4 times. Next I took her shopping for clothes. Then we went for ice cream. Dropped her off at some store's while I went back to my office. Picked her up an hour later and took her home. 4 hours of total enjoyment. Helped her out financially. And will she her tomorrow.
-
01-08-13 17:59 #336Senior Member

Posts: 2000Kristen
I have seen her once. Brief car date for a quick BJ which was good. I normally don't post as much and seeing so many different providers, it is difficult to post about every BJ you get. Nice girl as pictured, pretty face and I have not noticed any management with her.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
TM
-
01-08-13 17:21 #335Senior Member

Posts: 50WHO you calling a newbie? Oh that would be me. She talks on the phone to me but then again I was probably her first regular.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
She is a sweetheart. To me she seems to sweet and naive to be in this business. She has a guy that watches over her. Call him what you will.
I did not know this website existed till she showed it to me one evening last week when she was here at my place.
We were reading Johnny 49's posts together. I have PMed back and forth with him comparing some notes.
She has a habit and needs to pay for it.
I have her # and am going to see her Wed or Thur. PM if interested. I will need a name real or not to tell her you are going to contact her first.
She answers my calls although text might be best for you to get started. Once she gets to know you I'm sure talking won't be an issue.










Reply With Quote




