Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,381 to 31,395 of 43545
-
01-10-13 14:52 #12165Senior Member

Posts: 1417Great massage
Great massage but no teasing and that's it. Very nice lady however
Originally Posted by Ruggerz66
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 13:36 #12164Senior Member

Posts: 922Soleak
Her name is Soleak and she used to work with Jenny at uneedmassage in Franklin. I believe she was at Angels in Framingham prior to that. No happiness reported. Ever. Plenty of info if you search her name.
Originally Posted by Ruggerz66
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-13 13:29 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 120Natick AMP
Anyone have intel on this one? Maybe legit but given the looks of the therapist (looks like a real px from the massage room). I certainly hope she is not and can be corrupted. Not in the natick area right now but she may be worth a drive.
Rugger.
"Great Place For A Massage" Whether you have tight sore muscles that need to be worked on or just need relaxation, Massage by Soleak is the place to be at. I am a licensed massage therapist with over 10 years of experience. My work is design to help people feel better with their aches and pain and also to maintain a healthier body. I am specialized in deep tissue massage. I am able to find problem areas and fix them. With my specialties in deep tissue work and combination of thai massage techniques this will make you feel great and make your money worth spending for. So if you like strong therapist and need deep work or just need relaxation then this would be the place for you. I am located at 179 West Central St Natick, Ma on Rt 135 next to Honey Dew Donuts. Plenty of parking spaces. Open 7days a week 8am to 8pm. Please call for an appointment (508) 545-2632.
Prices: $70. 00 for 60 minutes.
$80. 00 for 75 minutes.
$90. 00 for 90 minutes.
•Location: natick, wayland, sherborn, framingham
-
01-10-13 12:46 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 40Framingham Options
Hello All. Hoping someone can give me a good recommendation in the Framingham / Natick area. Doesn't have to be an AMP but that is usually my preference. Was searching the history on this board and don't see anything in the past year. While there are obviously advertisements in CL and BP, insight would be appreciated. DM if that is better. Thanks much!
-
01-10-13 08:49 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 265My decoder ring is broken
Place near the YMCA? Wow, let me start dropping pins on google for every YMCA and then look for massage places in proximity.
Originally Posted by Jariles10
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 22:05 #12160Senior Member

Posts: 396BK. Reading
Had a visit to BK in reading last week and was waited on by Tammy, a late 20s spinner koreanjapanese decent w / a very hot looking face (real sexy) , a great set of front headlights and knows how to use them. A bit short on the rear bumbers (but more than made up by the front headlights). Wait service was interrupted a few times when she left the room to respond to another waitress' questions as one of you mongers arrived and asked to be waited on by Tammy. Tammy returns to the room and as I lay on my stomach she says I have to take another customer (regular) and will have my friend take care of you. I says no way, I asked for you, had an appt w / you, and was here first. Guess what. She stayed.
The session was so-so meaning her massage skills (hand) were lacking. But she also used her headlights with confidence and it was g-o-o-the. Especially when I'm sititng on the edge of the table and she kneels in front working her way down from head to toe then from toe to head. OMG. Sensual as hell and especially whne she is staring at you with her memerizing eyes.
Let me sum this up by sharing that RUSSIAN dressing was special of the day.
She is in great demand so enjoy!
Massage: 5.
Looks: 8.
Body: 8.
Eye contact: 8.
Dressing: Russian special.
Attentiveness / disruption: 6-7.
Cost: 6+4
-
01-09-13 20:27 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 185Stupid Question But.
Been satisfied with a few south of Boston spots (can't touch PVD tho) but I miss the TS. I noticed Ocean advertises a lot and has the table shower. I know its been poorly reviewed and called a waste of time but I was wondering if anything has changed lately?
-
01-09-13 20:21 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 537Sam
Samantha was awesome. I heard she opened up Matrix and that got busted? I wish she was still around.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 18:34 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 185Not that it needs another confirmation
Went to the place near the YMCA last night. Very good as usual. Asked for Mimi, got a nod and a yes, yes, then a totally different therapist came in. I didn't complain, I think she was Didi? Not positive. She was almost as good just didn't use the knees on the back like Mimi. 40/60 for hhr (it was late hr was not an option for me). Please please please no more double digit posts about why AMPs lie. Did I say that out loud?
-
01-09-13 17:44 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 905Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Santa66
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 17:33 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 270R o why a l Treatment
Just so we don't have to guess, could you please be specific as to which of the ladies you listed was "amazing" or "out of this world" and which were "fairly perfunctory"? Thanks.
Originally Posted by spectator
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-13 13:59 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 905R o why a l Treatment
Near 495 on 110 I have been visiting often lately, as I live nearby and have always been curious. I've gotten hooked on the place. Aside from Amsterdam I had never had a massage before. I'm not a FS guy, so even in The Dam I just go for the massage with a HE.
I've seen 4 different ladies here, and the past few times I've landed the same one. Older, all wearing yoga pants and tight shirts. BeBe brand everything. The table shower is delightful, and some ladies are more playful and flirty than others. I've had several different massages from serious rubbing to bored / light touch. I'm now thinking about trying a new place just for diversity. None of the reviews here inspire me tho. I lived in RI for years and never went to any of the spas, and now I'm sorta kicking myself.
This place is often busy, but I've never had to wait too long. I'm too shy to make an appointment And I always pay cash. 70/40, 50 if it was amazing (twice it was out of this world) , twice it was fairly perfunctory and the older lady I keep getting shorted me a 15 minutes.
The place is clean, bright, and smells nice. Last night I was greeted by a young spinner, but then massaged by the same older lady and although I introduced myself to her, she did not give me her name. I've seen angel, lulu, bebe, yoko, and another who's name I could not understand. All were nice, all of their enthusiasm varied.
I'm going to try the newly managed place in Vinyl sq next time and see what it's like. Any suggestions for other explorations? A good massage and total experience is important to me. Extras beyond a good full body rub are not what I'm after. Pretty and younger girls is.
-
01-09-13 13:57 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 905R o why a l Treatment
Near 495 on 110 I have been visiting often lately, as I live nearby and have always been curious. I've gotten hooked on the place. Aside from Amsterdam I had never had a massage before. I'm not a FS guy, so even in The Dam I just go for the massage with a HE.
I've seen 4 different ladies here, and the past few times I've landed the same one. Older, all wearing yoga pants and tight shirts. BeBe brand everything. The table shower is delightful, and some ladies are more playful and flirty than others. I've had several different massages from serious rubbing to bored / light touch. I'm now thinking about trying a new place just for diversity. None of the reviews here inspire me tho. I lived in RI for years and never went to any of the spas, and now I'm sorta kicking myself.
This place is often busy, but I've never had to wait too long. I'm too shy to make an appointment And I always pay cash. 70/40, 50 if it was amazing (twice it was out of this world) , twice it was fairly perfunctory and the older lady I keep getting shorted me by 15 minutes.
The place is clean, bright, and smells nice. Last night I was greeted by a young spinner, but then massaged by the same older lady and although I introduced myself to her, she did not give me her name. I've seen angel, lulu, bebe, yoko, and another who's name I could not understand. All were nice, all of their enthusiasm varied.
I'm going to try the newly managed place in Vinyl sq next time and see what it's like. Any suggestions for other explorations? A good massage and total experience is important to me. Extras beyond a good full body rub are not what I'm after. Pretty and younger girls is.
-
01-09-13 12:13 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 146Real nice time
I was at the spot on the beach yesterday and had another great, no make that excellent massage from Katia. The usual. 8 door fee off to the room and a minute or so in walks Katia. The massage starts slow but soon wharfs out of control and all hell broke loose, in a good way mind you. About ten minutes into the appointment it was getting so intense the weasel threw up while I was still face down. That was a first for me. I thought oh no it's so we cleaned up the mess I had made and I started to dress. She says "you have to use the bathroom" I said "no aren't we done"?"Of course not you have alot of time left relax" she says and massaged me for another forty minutes and damn wouldn't you know he threw up again on the flip. Damage 8/6 and I left very very happy. Saw Tracy who looks fantastic BTW while leaving and I think she new I PE'd cause I was blushing. Feel free to pm me for more details and BTW if you have ever had this happen to you you have to admit getting a good massage after just lying there is pretty awesome in MHO.
-
01-09-13 08:41 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 922Welcome
Well, the ground rules pretty simple but many seem to stumble as newbies.
Originally Posted by Gimmyabackhand
[View Original Post]
1.) Do not ask a bunch of questions before you share some of YOUR OWN experiences.
2.) When posting give enough hints that a self-educated member can figure it out. In other words it does no one any good if you are getting 3 pops from a girl, she is swallowing the swimmers, and she requires no tip. Why you may ask? Well, if you post publicly about that girl you will never see her again and the place will be shuttered due to the Grand Central Effect (research " Bonan" for example). Posting that you left happy and tipped $70 will generate pm's where that info may be shared carefully.
3.) The reverse of #2 is a post with no info, ie," Went to Somerville. Saw Candy / Coco / Amy, etc, Left happy"
4.) Senior status is not all its cracked up to be.
5.) Be respectful and helpful. Once you build up some trust on the board you will discover the wonders of the pm feature. When you do you will understand.
6.) Review new places we have no reports on, there are many.
Having said all that, keep in mind that the above is PW's interpretation of the ground rules and are no more than an opinion. However they have worked well for me.










Reply With Quote





