Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 111 of 133 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1984
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #334

    Kristen?

    OK, got some interest in a hot looking girl like Kristen. However, before I could get her on my action list I noticed a number of reports on Kristen from guys with a low number of posts. Er, relatively new. And the reports are glowing, not the typical stilted, short posts of most newbies. Sigh. Shoot one newbie has seen her since August and just posted?

    What is one to think? Is she "managed" as suggested by one poster? Are these posts an indication of a promoter with multiple screen names? Is it strange that senior mongers have not seen her?

    From what I hear, she doesn't want to talk on the phone to set up meetings, but prefers texts. I dunno, seems like if one is in this kind of "personal" bidness, it might make some sense to talk briefly on the phone. One can sure tell what they are dealing with by reading voice inflections and answers to questions. Then again, I suspect it would be possible for a Handler to respond to texts?

    Also from the reports here, can't tell if she is looking to be a GF or a date? One guy reports seeing her 4 times in a day? HUH?

    So all said, the jury is still out. Could be innocent enough, but the sum of the parts have my Spidey sense tingling.

  2. #333

    Misty

    Saw misty yesterday morning on Broadway about a block down from spruce. Quick car date but she seemed kind of out of it.

  3. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins1234  [View Original Post]
    I had Kristen last night. Called her and picked her up on the way home from work.

    She is absolutely great. I started seeing her the second week she was in Camden in July or August and dated her 4 days in a row in my car.

    I have lost count of how many times I have had her but it has been many many times.

    She is such a sweet girl. Like the pretty little girl next door that you just want to grab and have your way with.

    Full GFE effect and makes you feel like your the only one when you're with her.

    Her pussy is sweet, clean and tight I can't stop eating her out.

    Had her twice and as always the orgasms were intense.

    She has lost weight, she actually had a little pot belly when she first arrived but has no belly at all now.

    She needs to eat and gain about 10lbs.

    I love this girl! I really do! Can't get enough.
    I've also seen Kristen a couple times but that was at least 3 months ago. I want to get in touch with her again but not sure if I have the right number. Would the last 4 digits be 7514. I would appreciate any help.

    Thank you.

  4. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS1352  [View Original Post]
    This is Larry from San Diego. Thanks for your help!
    I took a stroll down broadway. It was my first time in that area. I was expecting it to be a little rougher but maybe it was a quiet night. I think I may have saw 3-5 girls. 1 Latina a little on the chubby side and a black girl who I'm sure was working but didn't seem to be bad looking from my view. A couple of others were out but I don't know if all were working being that I've never dealt with an SW. I just wanted to see what they had to offer since its closer than Philly. I may get brave enough to partake the next time I'm down but I saw atleast 1 or 2 I wouldn't mind having. Just so I know. What is the average $ wise for a SW?

  5. #330

    Thanks Very Much

    This is Larry from San Diego. Thanks for your help!

  6. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    I thought about that, was not sure he is hardened enough for the K stroll.

    TM
    I thought about THAT too but his post said he was "a senior member on the San Diego board." That has to give some cred.

    Forth Ryte

  7. #328

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Forth Ryte  [View Original Post]
    Good advice for Larry but I'd add two things: If you DO go to Camden, the stroll is on South Broadway south from Martin Luther King Blvd for about a mile. Second, if you've come this far to get to NJ and want to enjoy yourself, once you've gone as far as Camden (I reckon it'll take you just over an hour) you might as well go over the Betsy Ross Bridge and find the stroll called "the K" (Kensington Avenue) in Philadelphia. Trust me, its well worth the extra few miles.

    Maps of the Kensington Avenue Stroll are availble on Philladelphia forum. Scroll down to the thread called "Google Maps of Philadelphia." Seek and ye shall find (which is also good advice for cruising a stroll).

    Forth Ryte
    I thought about that, was not sure he is hardened enough for the K stroll.

    Cheers.

    TM

  8. #327

    Additional advice

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Now if you don't mind driving south, the Camden strolls have lots go working girls, some are top notch service provider even though they may lack in the looks category. TM
    Good advice for Larry but I'd add two things: If you DO go to Camden, the stroll is on South Broadway south from Martin Luther King Blvd for about a mile. Second, if you've come this far to get to NJ and want to enjoy yourself, once you've gone as far as Camden (I reckon it'll take you just over an hour) you might as well go over the Betsy Ross Bridge and find the stroll called "the K" (Kensington Avenue) in Philadelphia. Trust me, its well worth the extra few miles.

    Maps of the Kensington Avenue Stroll are availble on Philladelphia forum. Scroll down to the thread called "Google Maps of Philadelphia." Seek and ye shall find (which is also good advice for cruising a stroll).

    Forth Ryte

  9. #326

    Wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryS1352  [View Original Post]
    I am a senior member on the San Diego board and I am visiting family in Hazlet for the next 2 weeks.

    Can anyone tell me where to look for some gals. I know where the AMP's are but I'm looking to hook up with a SW.

    I am a mwm, very clean and generous.

    Thanks for any help.
    Larry, perhaps if you also post in CNJ section you will get a better response as Hazlet is in CNJ. Now if you don't mind driving south, the Camden strolls have lots go working girls, some are top notch service provider even though they may lack in the looks category. Try Kristen (she was reviewed a couple of posts below). She is very attractive, possibly a 9 to 10 for Camden, and on top of that she is a great value provider.

    Good luck and cheers.

    TM

  10. #325

    Looking in Monmouth County

    I am a senior member on the San Diego board and I am visiting family in Hazlet for the next 2 weeks.

    Can anyone tell me where to look for some gals. I know where the AMP's are but I'm looking to hook up with a SW.

    I am a mwm, very clean and generous.

    Thanks for any help.

  11. #324

    Kristen

    I had Kristen last night. Called her and picked her up on the way home from work.

    She is absolutely great. I started seeing her the second week she was in Camden in July or August and dated her 4 days in a row in my car.

    I have lost count of how many times I have had her but it has been many many times.

    She is such a sweet girl. Like the pretty little girl next door that you just want to grab and have your way with.

    Full GFE effect and makes you feel like your the only one when you're with her.

    Her pussy is sweet, clean and tight I can't stop eating her out.

    Had her twice and as always the orgasms were intense.

    She has lost weight, she actually had a little pot belly when she first arrived but has no belly at all now.

    She needs to eat and gain about 10lbs.

    I love this girl! I really do! Can't get enough.

  12. #323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie1451  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know a short stay hotel in Gloucester County or close by?
    Budget Inn in Gloucester City

    Rainbow in West Deptford.

    FYI, Gloucester County is big county, I have assumed you are looking for a short stay close to camden.

  13. #322

    Short stay hotel

    Does anybody know a short stay hotel in Gloucester County or close by?

  14. #321

    Kristen

    She's sounds hot. How to I reach her? Thanks

  15. #320

    Kristen

    I picked her up on broadway about a month ago. Nice girl. Send me her digits please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape