Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 19146
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5136

    Jennifer and Baby

    I was cruising michigan ave and spotted a decent looking brunette on the corner of florida and michigan. I drove around the block to do the scoop and caught her walking down florida toward the service drive. I picked the ***** up, she said her name was Jennifer, and after doing the cop checks, negotiated h&h for. 30. I took the ***** to a side street and parked and had her start sucking my dick. The ***** did an alright job sucking on my dick then I told her to hop on and ride my dick. I had her ride my dick for a little while then I had her get on her hands and knees and I finished off fucking her doggie. I ended up dropping the ***** off at a house off of McGraw then I continued to drive around. About an hour later I was cruising the side streets off of michigan and I ended up picking up this ***** Baby around Gilbert and Horatio. I negotiated head from her for. 10. The ***** started out sucking my dick then she stops and is like, were you just fucking. I was like yeah, why? She's like, oh, thats boag, having me suck your dick right after you got done fucking. She's like, I don't want any diseases. She must have smelled or tasted Jennifers pussy on my dick. I just told the ***** I took a shower and the bitches scent must have been on my underwear. I wasn't sure if she was going to buy that and finish sucking my dick, but she did. Overall she gave a quality blowjob. She ended up just getting out of the car their on horatio then I just headed home.

  2. #5135

    Blaque is the sh#t

    Just left the Ave looking for some of my usuals for some quick stress relief. Saw some newbies but didn't stop, looked too much like decoys. But I did run into my little cocoa beauty with the glasses and nice round booty. Didn't have time for FS got a BJ for. 30. She wanted. 40. This girl sucked it so good it. Made my toes curl. I will be back for Blaque. She is on the Ave by the R & R.

  3. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I really don't want to turn this into a big thing, but you really need to get your heads out of the sand. Maybe even do some reading on the other site. If you don't get it after that, I just don't know what to say.
    I've read enough of Pimp Daddy / Humper's posts to know he's a jerk who talks about smacking SW's around, but I still can't tell whether he's a brother or a white dude who likes acting 'hood.

    Amen.

  4. #5133

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    She is really pretty but judging from her previous pictures, the streats and the drugs are getting the best part of her. She is loosing weight and getting the drug user look (sunken eyes and cheeks).

    So sad

    Cheers

    TM
    Yep its been a little over a month since I last dreamed of her and I can see from these recent photos she is deff going downhill. Looks to be significant weight loss from what I can tell by the photo. Its a shame but its the life she chose, I'm just glad I saw her while she was still hot.

  5. #5132

    Fort and Michigan

    I took a ride up and down fort street last night to see if there was any pussy walking around. The first few passes I didn't see shit. I was pretty much hangin around fort and outer drive at first. I wanted to see if I could find that ***** joyce again. That area was dead. I drove further up fort toward junction and I spotted that ***** crystal out walking but I passed on her and headed over to Michigan. I cruised up and down michigan for a few hours and I did't see one ***** out there worth picking up. I was like fuck it, I headed back over to fort. After about two passes I spotted Crystal and decided to pick her up and get my dick sucked. I had a feeling that the pussy I was looking for wasn't going to appear last night. So I scooped crystal and got a good deep thoat blow job. 10

  6. #5131

    Ave is dry

    I will be glad when they catch the p#nka$$ thats killing these girls, its not, right. Plus I can't getoff because the Ave is dry.

  7. #5130

    I agree

    To be honest a little respect can take you along way a couple of the ladies you guys post have given me FS for free just because I treat them respect and I don't judge and I am cool to hangout with.

  8. #5129
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Amen. Green and pink and we can all be happy.
    I read Mad Humper's post and I think the only thing the girls will have a problem with is the. 2 ticket. A SW accidently called me on her celly in her coat pocket and I heard the way her caucasian boyfriend was talking to her. It makes what Humper posts sound like a Sinatra ballads. These girls have moral guys and it has nothing to do with skin color. If you treat me like dirt and pay me 20 you're an a-hole. But if you treat me like dirt and pay me 100 you can do it again tomorrow. LOL.

    Now after saying that lets move on.

    Triangle run.

    Looks like Molly is back out there doing her thing she is staying at the vic on tele. Settled on bbj cim for. 30. Hi marks on the body still have to get over the so-so face

  9. #5128

    Triangle

    Looking good this morning. 2 nice WSW near the Vic, one looked questionable in age though. Both were brunette. Hard to tell what their bodies looked like, way to many clothes on. I can't wait till it gets warmer! Spotted another on 6m, to far to see details. Wish I wasn't on my way to work, I would have loved to pick up the first two.

    On another note, what is the best way to asking a lady if you can take pics? I have found that MANY don't like it, even with the assurance of no face pics. The couple that agreed wanted way to much $. I'm not trying to spend a session fee to snap a few pics.

  10. #5127
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I really don't want to turn this into a big thing, but you really need to get your heads out of the sand. Maybe even do some reading on the other site. If you don't get it after that, I just don't know what to say.

    Good luck and safe hunting,

    John Wise
    These girls are still people and we are all adults and know what we are doing but calling these girls b@tch 6 or 7 times in each post is ridiculous. And to answer your question what he did to barbie is she agreed to do a certain service for him if he would take her to cvs and bye her a cheap air mattress and some hygiene products and he ditched her there. She could have really used that air mattress as she had been sleeping on the floor. That right there made me lose all respect for this guy.

  11. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, the next time a black man complains about not being able to get a date with a white SW, BP girl, SP, or AMP. Will someone direct that member to one of The Mad Humper's posts.
    Speaking as a black man, duly noted. I don't know the racial identity of MH but yeah it makes it harder on us brothers when we don't get service from one of the girls. Personally I can spend my money on someone else, it isn't really hurting me if I don't get that unicorn or that one stripper that does everything extra except paint your house.

    The only 2 colors we need to focus on is green as in money and pink for the pussy we are buying!

    Stay safe all!

  12. #5125
    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    Eat your hearts out
    She is really pretty but judging from her previous pictures, the streats and the drugs are getting the best part of her. She is loosing weight and getting the drug user look (sunken eyes and cheeks).

    So sad

    Cheers.

    TM

  13. #5124

    Juice

    I don't know what you cats mean by aggresive but she gives me the 'eye' and wave EVERY time I hit the R. Including this morning, even though she had two tall dudes with her. She raises my antenna, like Halo.

  14. #5123
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    Bad timing

    Was leaving a job site yesterday and decided to stroll down the R. It was 2:30-3:00. My timing was horrible because it was the time that all the kids are getting dropped off by the school bus up and down the R. No action out that I could tell. Moms waiting for their kids don't like SW's around then.

  15. #5122

    Lovely Fatima

    Eat your hearts out guys.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3472.JPG
Views:	1647
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	223028

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3464.JPG
Views:	1424
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	223027

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3450.JPG
Views:	1588
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	223026

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3443.JPG
Views:	1260
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	223025

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3436.JPG
Views:	1334
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	223024

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape