Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5122

    Lovely Fatima

    Eat your hearts out guys.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3472.JPG
Views:	1647
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	223028

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3464.JPG
Views:	1424
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	223027

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3450.JPG
Views:	1588
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	223026

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3443.JPG
Views:	1260
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	223025

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP3436.JPG
Views:	1334
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	223024

  2. #5121
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    JW, I couldn't agree anymore. Don't get me wrong, its not like I have never used the word, but damn. I'm really not one for racial stereotypes but this guy isn't doing himself any favors. First of all, MadHumper, why don't you just refer to them as girl, or chick. Here's a crazy idea, how about their actual name. It goes without saying that I for one will never share any digits or info with this clown. MH is a perfect example of the type of guy I DO NOT share with. If you can't refer to a girl by anything other than b@tch, it only shows your lack of respect for woman. Bottom line, if you want to treat woman like shit, then there is nothing I can do about it, but I don't have to act like I am cool with it either. And people wonder why providers always say " No black men " or " No black men under 40 ". It's because they don't want to be low balled, disrespected, and generally just don't need the headache. I know this doesn't apply to all black males by any means. But its idiots like this that give the good guys a bad reputation.
    I don't agree with you JW or DL. How do you know this guy is black? Also this girl or ***** or working girl or SW (whatever semantics dictates) agreed to this price. You are over thinking all of this. You act as if you are more noble or a humanist because you call them "girl". You play a part in the "no black men" phenomenon, whether you know it or not. Like I said, don't overthink any of this, there are people (or bitches) in much worse circumstances. At least he dropped the "*****" off to get her drugs and taxied the "young lady" off at her home in the suburbs. So, kick rocks to your comments. No hard feelings. This is just one "whoremonger *****'s" opinion. See? I just called myself a *****. I must be black.

    Btw, what is SP? I'm not familiar with the term.

  3. #5120

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    OK, the next time a black man complains about not being able to get a date with a white SW, BP girl, SP, or AMP. Will someone direct that member to one of The Mad Humper's posts.
    John, do you know from something other than Humper's prose style that he's a black man? Perhaps you do. But if not, I wouldn't presume as much solely on the basis of his love of the word "*". White men use it, too.

    I agree that his use of it off-putting, but mostly because it's so repetitive, like he's too eager to shock or has a puzzling aversion to pronouns. But apart from this verbal quirk, I don't find anything offensive about his post. If anything, he was unusually kind to chauffeur the girl around like that. (What he did to Barbie is a different story. That was reprehensible, as many here have pointed out.)

  4. #5119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    13 and Grosebeck

    Really! I was coming out of a shopping center getting some groceries and the girl comes up as asks if I would give her a ride. I said no! She then proceeds to tell me she will blow me for. 02. I still said no. She is cute and about 5' tall with brunette curly hair but I just had to refuse any offer she would make, because the guy walking with the shopping cart right behind me was my father. I just don't think he would of understood. On another note! While cleaning my car today I found $80 wedged between the door and passenger seat. Someone had dropped it out of their pocket but I really do not know who. I would bet any girl I asked would say it was hers. Just a reminder to have a look through your car and make sure something was not dropped by a girl. It could as easily been a crack pipe. We don't need to have a cop or the border patrol finding that.

    Stay Safe,

    FLSTC

  5. #5118

    My#1 Peach Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Toured the ususal spots Saturday but could not find what I was looking for so I gave my little gem a call. As I am heading her way from GF down Warren Ave I see at least 5 SW's betw GF and EG! I circled around for 2 of them and 1 was pretty decent WSW looked late 20s about 5'2" 110lbs blue jeans and a pink T shirt! However my gem was getting impatient and started to call me (I guess she was anxious to see me) LOL I will call her gem #1 Jenn Great DT bbbjtcim and spit for the standard market rate! Will be hitting the area soon to find the pink T shirt girl though!
    Hit her up earlier for a tonsil check! Everything was still in order but I provided some extra fluids to keep her hydrated!

  6. #5117

    Benskully

    Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminSkully  [View Original Post]
    What do you expect to happen when you give a druggy your phone number? If they need $ for candy they will send out texts or even call. If you don't want this to happen in the future try doing calls only and blocking them. Again, it's a two way road. You text her when you're feeling frisky and she text you when she wants a high. Turn off your hobby phone and stop bitching.

    And no I'm not one of those guys who's in love with Fatima that will stick up for her. I have never even seen her in person. You may be the first person to post a complaint about her congratulations you're "special".
    Hey man didn't mean to offend you oh wait I wasnt even talking to you. But your right I should expect no less from a druggie. And for the record I never gave my number I simply called was all. Not bitching just said I was annoyed brother.

  7. #5116
    Quote Originally Posted by GinjaBalls  [View Original Post]
    I love how Dex is absolutely certain he can get anal from any girl he likes, but tell him you saw a SW flash her tits and he'll swear up and down that you're a liar.
    OK. That does look like Juice in that photo.

    I have not ever seen her be aggressive and promiscuous.

    There is another light-skinned BSW who looks a little like Juice who is a complete fucking nutcase. I have seen this standing in the street yelling at cars and acting like a total lunatic. I was thinking that maybe Juice was being confused with the other girl.

    Maybe I am wrong. Maybe Juice did flash her teats. I wish I was there to see them.

    Dex

  8. #5115

    Becky

    Dreamed about Becky Saturday night. A little too skinny for my taste but it was real dead and I was horny. Nice personality though and damage was. 60 for cfs.

  9. #5114

    Joyce

    I was driving up and down Fort street and I spotted this little blonde ***** walking down fort near the intersection of Visger. This ***** had to be about 4'10" and couldn't have weighed 90 lbs. This ***** was tiny. I circled around to get a better look and I thought damn, that ***** looks pretty good. I did the scoop and after doing some cop checks I told the ***** that I wanted to fuck her. Made an offer of. 20 and she took it. I found a safe spot to park and had the ***** start out riding my dick. After riding my dick for a bit I bent the ***** over and fucked her. Her pussy was pretty tight. After I busted my nut in the ***** she asked me if I could run her by someones house really quick. After that she wanted me to take her to her house in Lincoln Park. I was like, thats fine. So I took the ***** to some house on waring street and she ran in and ran out then I dropped the ***** off in Lincoln Park.
    Last edited by The Mad Humper; 01-07-13 at 17:56. Reason: typo

  10. #5113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Nope.

    Sorry.

    I know Juice.

    There's no way she'd flash her teats in public. She's way too timid for that. Also, I have never seen her w / o a bra on.

    I think you have Juice confused with a very dark-skinned teat flasher who also lurks in the same area.

    Dex
    I agree with Dexter. I've seen Juice a few times and she is very shy. Almost feels like she's out of place.

    The last time we visited she asked me to take her to the store where she bought a youth brush.

  11. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Jw its time to come down to earth. She is nothing like farah. Also I'm quite annoyed that she keeps texting me. I dreamed of her twice and thats enough for me. I'm over the fatima craze. Yes she is a sweetie but its all down hill from here and we all know it. And yes I have a hobby phone but still the same I don't like receiving random text. When I'm ready to play ill call
    What do you expect to happen when you give a druggy your phone number? If they need $ for candy they will send out texts or even call. If you don't want this to happen in the future try doing calls only and blocking them. Again, it's a two way road. You text her when you're feeling frisky and she text you when she wants a high. Turn off your hobby phone and stop bitching.

    And no I'm not one of those guys who's in love with Fatima that will stick up for her... I have never even seen her in person. You may be the first person to post a complaint about her congratulations you're "special".

  12. #5111

    Kacey

    Scooped Kacey yesterday on fort. She was a little spaced, but remembered me from a previous date. She's a cute gal with little boobs. Has a decent body too. We went to a nice quiet spot for some great BBBJ, and the wrapped up for a good box smashing. She offered BB, but I don't like to roll that way with a SW. One nice thing is that she called out my name which was a total turn on. Finished up with mish, and headed out of dodge. On the way to dropping her off we talked about the holidays and she was happy that she was able to see her family. Definitely a nice gal, and while we all know that these girls often can't get away from the streets, she did say that she was trying to get her act together. Also said that she had finally found a way to get back to school and repair whatever damage had been done with her family life. Sweet girl and definitely a cutie.

  13. #5110

    Renee. Triangle

    Finally caught up with Renee this morning. She is the tall (like 5'10") older gal with the really rough face who will give you a nice flash when it's warmer out. I've been dithering with myself about her for a couple of months now. When she's straight and sober she is very pleasant and clear on the phone, but after a fews hits on the candy she gets a little ghetto garbled. Anyway, it was cold this morning and she needed a ride, so I took the plunge. Literally. That woman has plenty of meat on her bones, but she carries it well. If you are into thick thighs and round behinds, she is a treat in the sack.

    I'm glad to report that this lady is a much better provider than she appears. YMMV, of course, but I think this is the first review of her in this thread. Please let me know if there have been others.

  14. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I posted a picture on this board. Imag0350.jpg is the file under images. I can't seem to link or repost it from my phone.
    I love how Dex is absolutely certain he can get anal from any girl he likes, but tell him you saw a SW flash her tits and he'll swear up and down that you're a liar.

  15. #5108

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    Yielded nothing this morning except a really disgusting looking BSW lady boy four streets up from Goldengate.

    Couple of uncles were out surveying the landscape as well.

    Maybe later in the day is the best time to see who's on the menu.

    I expected Ginger and Chelsea sightings. Won't be long now before they are back at it.
    Chelsea's FB pic was changed from her and Arron to the Chelsea of a few years ago. She said she would definently call me after rehab. I suspect a bad meds she took instead of getting proper medical care that damaged her skin causing a terrible peeling rash like 3rd degree burns over much of her. It may had caused internal complications. Time will tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape