Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,411 to 31,425 of 43567
-
01-08-13 07:36 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 189I used to go to a place in Newton called Therapuetic Relaxation (now closed) and the front desk folks always doeuble booked. I asked why. They claimed that 1/2 of the appointments were not held by the client so it is the Mens fault for this practice. I told them and they agreed that I was a regular for many years and NEVER had a no show so that excuse would not work.
I agree that there is some lieing in all business but not at the level in the massage business.
Not all places do this and I encourage eveyone to patronize the honest places. Let your wallets do the talking.
-
01-08-13 00:33 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 636This is exactly what I did last year at Lily Spa in Providence. I called and told Mamasan Venus when I would be there and asked if Sunny would be available when I arrived. She said yes. I get there and Sunny is with another customer. Venus gives me another girl. I told Venus that she shouldn't lie to me and that if she did it again I would walk. Two visits later she did it again and after I apologized to the girl (it's not her fault Venus lied) I walked. Venus got really upset and followed me outside apologizing and trying to get me to stay. I told her again that she shouldn't lie and left. After that every time I called Venus didn't lie about Sunny's availability to me. And yes there were two occasions when she told me Sunny wasn't available and I went anyway.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 22:39 #12155Senior Member

Posts: 787The 4 Typies of Lies: Regular Lies, Damn Lies, Statistics, and AMP Lies
Okay, none of us seriously believe that the pics of ladies at MP's (not solo ladies but ladies at AMP's and non-AMP's) are really of the ladies, yes? So right off the bat we know we're being lied to. Once in a while just for fun I ask if the girl pictured in the ad going to be available for a massage when I get there, and the mamasan always says,"Yes." She could say,"No, but the ladies here are even more beautifuly," but instead they always say yes. Now, that's fine: Their job is to get me to walk through the door so that the 40-year-old who takes my hand and leads me to the room can suggest all sorts of heavenly delights. It's no worse than calling a used car salesman, asking whether a particular car advertised in the paper is still available for sale, and then spending a half-hour driving to the dealership only to be told that the car you were interested in was just sold. I once confronted a used car salesman and reminded him that I even told him on the phone that I was driving out of my way to see that particular car and if it wasn't in stock when I arrived I was going wheel around and leave. I told him he'd better check to see if anyone is looking at the car while I was on the phone, and I gave him my cellphone number and asked him to call me if anyone was even looking at the car while I was on the way there. Of course the car had been sold before my call, and of course the salesman didn't give a crap about the length of my drive. I did the only thing I could: The second he told me that the car had been sold, I turned and walked out.
Originally Posted by Member #4063
[View Original Post]
That's the only thing we can do when the mamasan on the phone lies to us: we should expect to be lied to, we shouldn't be surprised when we are lied to, and we shouldn't hand over any money for the massage until we visually see the girl we came to see. I know one Bedford spa that twice. Not once but twice. Reeled me in to see a lady who was either occupied with another client ("You come back in an hour, yes?") or else was just not there. If we ALL just turn around and leave, including when they've overbooked appointment times, they'll figure out that most guys won't put up with it and will cross their AMP off the list instead. But if we shrug and sigh and take it, we shouldn't be surprised if they lie to us over and over and over again. Like the old saying says,"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
-
01-07-13 21:50 #12154Senior Member

Posts: 628Or maybe they did learn them here from our politicians, bankers and far too many of our businessmen.
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 21:17 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 310Did your parents teach you how to be ignorant?
Originally Posted by Choir Boy
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 19:08 #12152Regular Member

Posts: 2Question
First time poster, been reading these for a while. Am going to an AMP tomorrow north shore area. Anyone have any preference? Wendy. 274 main, sophia? Or any other ones. Looking to leave fully satisfied with UTC action.
Thanks
-
01-07-13 17:51 #12151Senior Member

Posts: 1083No Tip
Way to go, maybe just maybe if enough of us do this they will get the point. By the way what was the spa, I think posting their name may spare one of us this result. I also think when a spa lies unless the MP is really good then walk out with no tip telling them if they hadn't lied maybe there would have been a tip. Maybe the MP will start pressing the mama to tell the truth?
Jack.
I hate when I am lied to. I recently went to a Place in Weymouth (4 months ago) and asked for a certain provider who gave excellent service to me. They lied and I spent a 35 minute s travel each way! I said what the hell and the massage was poor with no HE. I decided that I will never go back at that point and asked the manager why they lied to me? They said the girl called in sick right after I called for the appointment. That made no sense as they states she was there already with another client. They can not even keep their lies straight. They should say she felt ill etc. Either way I said :" enought is enought and walked". I got chased out with a comment like;" What the heck? Where is my tip". I said here is my tip." MY tip to you is to not lie to customers and if a massage giver is not there then be honest and say so. You can say " sally is not in today but we have Lisa and Samantha here". So that was my tip.
-
01-07-13 16:51 #12150Senior Member

Posts: 36Good point. You should tell them that. Ninja seems conscientious about keeping the customer happy.
Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 14:36 #12149Senior Member

Posts: 189I hate when I am lied to. I recently went to a Place in Weymouth (4 months ago) and asked for a certain provider who gave excellent service to me. They lied and I spent a 35 minute s travel each way! I said what the hell and the massage was poor with no HE. I decided that I will never go back at that point and asked the manager why they lied to me? They said the girl called in sick right after I called for the appointment. That made no sense as they states she was there already with another client. They can not even keep their lies straight. They should say she felt ill etc. Either way I said :" enought is enought and walked". I got chased out with a comment like;" What the heck? Where is my tip". I said here is my tip." MY tip to you is to not lie to customers and if a massage giver is not there then be honest and say so. You can say " sally is not in today but we have Lisa and Samantha here". So that was my tip.
Originally Posted by Jack A Dogov
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 14:23 #12148Regular Member

Posts: 5Diva
I recently returned to Diva after snooping around Quincy for awhile. My previous visit was a bit underwhelming, but I was willing to give it another shot.
I was greeted a lot more warmly the second time around. The masseuse who had given me a massage before was working in place of the mamasan. She is a little too old for my taste, so I tried to excuse myself, but she immediately offered a younger girl named Jennifer without any hassle.
Jennifer is great. Great technique, great personality. She is one of the few masseuses that can give a legitimately hard massage. A solid 7 on the looks scale. Super explosive finish.
It seems that they've increased the house rate from $60 to $70. I'm not sure if this is because of what happened down in Providence, bad economy, or something else. But, I'd say that the service I received was well worth it. Hopefully, this price increase won't become a trend. $40 tip.
-
01-07-13 12:14 #12147Senior Member

Posts: 636Ninja Variety
If I want variety I will just do a walk-in and not make an appointment but if I call and make an appointment with a certain girl, I expect to see that girl when I get there. If she's not there I would rather they tell me so on the phone. I have built a rapport with a few different girls at a few different spas over the years and it's difficult to do that if you're given a different girl than the one you expected. If I call and they tell me she's not available, chances are I would go anyway but I don't like being lied to in order to get me in the door. It's happened to me twice now at Ninja and if it happens again there, I will walk.
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee 104
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 10:30 #12146Senior Member

Posts: 36I Like the Ninja Variety
I've been to Ninja at least 20 times and while I'd be happy to see any massuese I've seen before, I like not always knowing who'll be attending to me. Just like you, I've never been disappointed and each girl has her own style but they always leave me very satisfied and looking forward to my next visit. Try to keep an open mind and appreciate wondering who'll be taking care of you. Like you said, you've never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 07:11 #12145Senior Member

Posts: 1813Maybe abstract concepts like truth, honesty and integrity are not in their culture. Or maybe in their journey from east Asia to here, these concepts were not taught to them.
Originally Posted by French
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-13 01:21 #12144Senior Member

Posts: 68It is the asiam way
Cultural ways with some AMPs. They will post a pic of asian film stars and say she is working today of course, Like most of Ninja pics are tineyed to other people. Just came back from the Sun shop on Mass. Ave. Told she did not have time for the hour, half only and was shorted 10 min. But massage was good and her attitude was good and kept tippy in pocket and will still go back. Unless, you realy know the peeps all we can do is go with the flow. Try and get thier cell number if are realy particular or just smile and walk out and go down the street. Puritanism is not going away anytime soon in N. E. Happy New Year to all. Chinese New Year 02-10-2013 give them a red envelope.
Originally Posted by Yellowfever023
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-13 23:17 #12143Senior Member

Posts: 177Funny typo, but I will say that wrestling with some of the bulletproof undergarments on spa workers has indeed been like a UFC event. I generally lose.
Originally Posted by Cashdog
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





