Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5107

    Faratima

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So is it just me; or does anyone else see it?
    She does a little

  2. #5106

    Jw

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So is it just me; or does anyone else see it?
    Jw its time to come down to earth. She is nothing like farah. Also I'm quite annoyed that she keeps texting me. I dreamed of her twice and thats enough for me. I'm over the fatima craze. Yes she is a sweetie but its all down hill from here and we all know it. And yes I have a hobby phone but still the same I don't like receiving random text. When I'm ready to play I'll call.

  3. #5105
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    She certainly did. Just North of the viaduct on a summer morning. I was quite the noob and didn't stop. I thought it was crazy because she is really cute, while so many or there look like zombies. I do know the BSW (jugs) you speak of too. I posted some pictures of her squirting milk, and even got some video.
    Nope.

    Sorry.

    I know Juice.

    There's no way she'd flash her teats in public. She's way too timid for that. Also, I have never seen her w / o a bra on.

    I think you have Juice confused with a very dark-skinned teat flasher who also lurks in the same area.

    Dex

  4. #5104

    Monica Again Plus Must Read Info!

    Decided to do a day cruise yesterday due to killing time prior to a late appointment. I focused on the R looking for Fatima but no such luck. I did see a sort of chubby short blonde with glasses and a skirt on and some kind of leggings and I saw another slim female bundled up in her coat but could not see her face but her blonde hair was sticking out of her hoodie. Saw nothing on 8 and I think I spotted a WSW by 7 on the big G but traffic was blocking my view. Later on I cruised to no avail (nothing on the Ave, The R or in Warrendale! Early this morning I Scooped Monica again on Fort this morning.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1445181

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1601362

    Uncle was cruising slowly on the service drive with lights off after I scooped so I drove a long way to make sure we had a safe spot for decent bbbj2cim for Jackson! On the way back she confirmed what Becky told me a week or so ago regarding Devin / Devon

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1638708 And she also told me 18 other girls have met the same fate in the last 3-4 weeks! She stated that Leo is working with several other factions of LE and some of the girls to apprehend the suspect! The street life is hard enough on the SW's with out having to deal with some sick a$$hole going around looking to rape and murder! No one deserves to go out like that no matter what their life style consists of! I really hope they catch this piece of $#t soon. This situation would explain why the streets have been quiet lately and why so many different factions of LE have been spotted in certain areas lately! Needless to say legit mongers keep your eyes and ears open and as always watch your backs!

  5. #5103
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe I am going to say this but SKS. Hands down. If you put a gun to my head though. You might just have to shoot me, cause I would have a hard time finishing the job with either.
    I'm not sure I know who SKS is by name. I must have seen her a hundred times though. Is there a photo of SKS somewhere?

    Let's see. There's a gun to my head and I have to efff either SKS or the 400 lb, boob-flashing BSW.

    How 'about a third option: I hack my cock off with a machete.

    I choose option three.

    Dex

  6. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    As for boob flashing, you are thinking of that ugly BSW who weighs 400 + lbs who lurks in that same vicinity. Man, that woman is so hideous I wouldn't even fuck her with MichiganDi's dick.

    Dex
    Gun to your head, Dex. F**k her ^ or steak knife Sara.

  7. #5101

    Another mid-morning recon mission to the R.

    Yielded nothing this morning except a really disgusting looking BSW lady boy four streets up from Goldengate.

    Couple of uncles were out surveying the landscape as well.

    Maybe later in the day is the best time to see who's on the menu.

    I expected Ginger and Chelsea sightings. Won't be long now before they are back at it.

  8. #5100

    Re: Juice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    No Way Juice would flash her boobs standing in the street. She's not aggressive in that way at all. She's pretty shy and just usually stands there, not even making eye contact with us trolls as we roll by.

    Dex
    Definitely agree with Dex. I first met Juice two summers ago. Saw her on Brush just north of 6 mile as I was going around the block. It was early afternoon on a Sunday and she was wearing a sun dress. I thought she was headed to church. I slowed and said hi, she hopped in. Couldn't get her to say much but she did say her name was Juice and Juicy. I did a finger check and she matched her name! She seemed so young and fresh with her braces and all, I wasn't sure she was of age so I gave her a few bucks and dropped her off by 'the house'. Have seen her a few times since and she does like to try to get money, go to the house and avoid working. But she is sweet and fun once you get her at ease and in the room. She mostly hangs out south of Nevada on JR or sometimes on 7 mile.

    BTW, I am new here and have been reading the SW forum from the beginning. Brings back a lot of memories!

  9. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I posted a drive by picture of her while she was showing me her boobs. It was quite a while ago. She pulled her shirt down just enough to cover them by the time the pic snapped.
    No Way Juice would flash her boobs standing in the street. She's not aggressive in that way at all. She's pretty shy and just usually stands there, not even making eye contact with us trolls as we roll by.

    As for boob flashing, you are thinking of that ugly BSW who weighs 400 + lbs who lurks in that same vicinity. Man, that woman is so hideous I wouldn't even fuck her with MichiganDi's dick.

    Juice is very young, inexperienced and quite petite.

    I doubt Juice would allow photos.

    Dex

  10. #5098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    The ave

    I was on my way home from dinner around 11pm and decided to stroll down the ave. I scooped Candy she is a WSW in her 20s and about a 7 on the SW scale. I only had. 2 on me at the time so we settled on that. She started off good on the BJ but started using her hands more than her mouth. I finished and of course she did the usual SW spit. She said her phone got ripped off and did not have numbers. She does travel with a guy and he was a bit creepy watching her from behind a truck while she was out. I got her to walk into McDonalds and far away from the guy before we chatted thats when she told me who he was.

    Somehow I ended up on 8 Mile looking for that brunette I talked about in my last post. I ended up meeting Michelle. She is pretty skinny and has some kind of accent and is about a 6 on the SW scale. We get to an area I trust and settled on. 2 (I stopped at the ATM on the way) then she informs me she has dentures and would have to remove them. This is a new one to me but she gave a great slow BBBJTC w / spit. I would definitely see her again but I am going to have to stroll for here as I forgot to ask for digits.

  11. #5097

    Tassy

    Of course the one night I have free to cruise, no one is out. Up and down are and over to fort. Found tassy near campbell. Wish I hadn't. Cute enough, gets in the car, I find my spot, she tells me she's prego. No a big deal, in fact, a little hot I think. No, she killed that. I guess if you like her making the almost vomiting on your junk sound 53 times, and I'm freshly showered so I know I don't stink, but morning sickness killed any sexiness of the experience. I think if her attitude was better and she was a little more enthusiastic, I might repeat. But I'm not expecting that miracle.

  12. #5096

    Dead

    Fort and Mich were completely dead today from 2 to 3:30. And by dead I mean absolutely nothing. Not even the old WSW with the huge limp.

    I did see destiny when I first hit fort at 2. But one of you scooped before I could get there. I can't believe she's actually strolling sleeveless in this weather. The baby bump is definitely getting bigger.

  13. #5095

    Toni

    Scooped Toni last night. She has some miles on her but treats me well with a great BBBJ, used different techniques which was nice. If I had to take a guess I'd say she's in her late forties. After the BBBJ, hit it mish. She has a nice body for an older gal, and she warms up to you allowing a great experience.

  14. #5094

    Disappointing day

    I did some traveling today on 8 mile, hoover, groesbeck, John R, Gratiot and a few side streets here there and in between, what a disappointing day. I saw one crack skinny BSW on Hoover just south of 8, and one BSW on JR just south of 8, she had some tall white go go boots on, but the face didn't look very promising. I'm a bit too picky maybe, but it wasn't my cup of tea. That is all I saw in my travels. Texted the Unicorn but didn't get a reply at all so I guess it's not my lucky day.

    Better searches to the rest of you. Stay safe

  15. #5093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Monday Tuesday and Friday and a free dinner (really long version)

    I was in the 8 and Gratiot area Monday for a New Years eve Party and met up with a girl named Becca. She is a WSW that has a few pounds on her. I scooped her before the party and gave her 2 Jacksons for FS. Everything is covered with her and had really good and unrushed service. She is a really nice person to chat with and ended up talking for about 2 hours. Sometime after midnight when the gunfire stopped I was headed up State Fair and scooped a girl named Crystal she is about 5foot tall and has brown hair for a Jackson had a real nice BBBJ from her. She gave me digits but the phone was out of service when I called Tuesday. Tuesday I was on my way home going down 8 Mile When I saw this TGTBT Brunette. I decided to haul ass around the block just to meet her at the corner and see if I got the look. However by the time I got there someone else was scooping her up. I don't know who she was but I have been out looking for her every day since then without luck. If anyone knows this one, more info would be appreciated. I looked for her to come back and while I was looking I saw a petite blond walking down 8 mile by Grosebeck, by the time I got around the island and back to her she was getting into a car. She was hot enough to be a stripper and might of been one that was on her way home from Tycoons. I ended up back on Gratiot and saw Becca. I scooped her again and went to a notel for a few hours of fun. This cost 2 Jacksons and we did everything twice. She really is a nice lady to chat with and has one of the biggest clits I have ever seen. After I dropped her off I was headed home down Gratiot and see this girl get pushed out of a car down by Capers. I stopped and asked her what the hell happened? She is pretty hot looking and looks to be in her early 40's. She tells me her name is Jean and her boyfriend threw her out of the car. I start thinking she pissed some monger off and ended up on the pavement. I offered her a ride and she jumped in. I start thinking this is going to be a nice way to end the day after missing out on the brunette on 8 mile, but I ended up only giving her a ride home and my number. Today I left Centerfolds and went to the party store to get a pack of smokes and had red headed Nicki follow me around the store. I think I remember seeing a bad report on her on this forum but could not find one when I searched. I turned her down on the offer but maybe I shouldn't have. She looks like she has a decent body but her teeth look real bad. Jean called me tonight and invited me to her house for dinner tomorrow. I can't help but think what have I gotten myself into and then maybe it could be fun. Oh yea there is a blond Crystal that was yelling help when I stopped at a light on 8mile. I stopped to see what was the matter. She says she is 4 months pregnant, cold and needs 25 dollars so she can get a room to stay at. She's not my cup of tea but I took her into a party store and got her something warm to eat before I went home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape