Thread: Non-pros in Las Vegas
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 367
-
03-08-13 06:28 #52Senior Member

Posts: 229290 should be $$.9 and 240 should be $$.4.
Originally Posted by Max899
[View Original Post]
Just FYI
-
03-05-13 14:37 #51Senior Member

Posts: 105Utr
Don't know if you got it but PM sent.
Originally Posted by Kirkd9
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-13 17:12 #50Senior Member

Posts: 105Can't get a hold of that 410-xxxx number, the other one doesn't work anymore 358-xxxx.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-13 03:50 #49Senior Member

Posts: 124Sharing
I'd love to experince that taglibug, if youd be so kind to pm me, thanks.
Originally Posted by Taglibug
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-13 23:28 #48Senior Member

Posts: 2989Lol
I know your not refering to me because you said you couldn't get through correct?
Originally Posted by Taglibug
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-13 14:43 #47Senior Member

Posts: 105I got a BBBJ from one of the UTR ladies someone PMd to me. Not a looker but she was orally good. Thanks bruh.
Originally Posted by Taglibug
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-13 12:25 #46Senior Member

Posts: 105Anyone who doesn't mind sharing their UTR please send me a PM with info, thanks.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-13 02:20 #45Senior Member

Posts: 2989There is
No such list just girls you personally meet and either keep to yourself or share with others it's all up to you.
Originally Posted by Taglibug
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-13 14:56 #44Senior Member

Posts: 105UTR list
Newbie to the forum, was wondering if you can share infos on these UTRs.
-
01-07-13 06:12 #43Regular Member

Posts: 13UTR Girl
I had another wonderful time with my UTR girl. She came over Saturday about 5pm. She let me take her to dinner afterward. She wanted Pizza and I was thinking the same thing. She was a little high on 420 when she arrived and her performance was not as good as last time but I was still satisfied. Total damage including pizza was 2. 90. However. 2.5 hours was given including dinner. She is amazingly sweet and nice, I can't get enough of her. I asked her what her thoughts were about a sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship were. She was non-committal. I suppose I should have expected that. What is the general thinking on converting a hot 21 yr old from a CG to a SB?
Originally Posted by Max899
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-12 02:06 #42Regular Member

Posts: 13Amazing time with an UTR girl
She smelled great, she was sweet and nice, smiled all the time, no rush whatsoever, incredible to hold. I was not given permission to give out any contact info as yet. Total damage including tip was 2. 4 for 90 minutes outcall. I feel very lucky to find such a sweet wonderful girl like her. So many bad reports out there. But there are great girls out there too. Just got to look hard to find them. I plan to repeat as much as I can afford too. .
PS: found her on a dating site.
-
12-31-12 01:21 #41Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Great time with this super hot non-pro UTR girl
Does posting her pic not defeat the purpose, as she seemingly wants to operate UTR. Just wondering, unless you checked with her and she is fine with the idea of you posting her picture online.
Originally Posted by Diamondman
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-12 20:57 #40Senior Member

Posts: 636I agree with the previous poster that going to the Rooster without a woman will GREATLY diminish your chances of getting laid.
A friend went up from Phoenix to Vegas and wanted to go to the Rooster but didn't have a woman to take. He went to the escort ads and found one to take with him. He said he had a great time. He said it was expensive, but got all the pussy he could handle.
Just a suggestion,
Dirty.
Originally Posted by Cougarlvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-12 13:45 #39Senior Member

Posts: 330Sure.
[QUOTE=Diamondman; 1636800]Have been seeing this girl for a few months. If you are a senior member over and want a great person, PM me only for info.
Attachment 221434
Sure what's her email. And phone number. Anymore pic? What is the price for admission?
-
12-30-12 12:43 #38Senior Member

Posts: 173Was at the Rooster last night. $30 entrance fee. If your bringing someone, the couples area is what we prefer. GPS the address. It is off tropicana & the 515 fwy. Any specific?
Originally Posted by Cougarlvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






