Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5005

    Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    Call me a dk if you want, but I'm not singing up to watch one video. Theres so many other sites where you don't need to sign up.

    Trouble video
    As LL stated, no way will I go thru the effort of signing up to watch a single amateur scene. Not when Xhampster, Nudevista, Xvideos etc are out there
    Last edited by Member #4868; 12-29-12 at 17:49. Reason: Spelling

  2. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    Call me a dk if you want, but I'm not singing up to watch one video. Theres so many other sites where you don't need to sign up.

    Trouble video
    I'd sing to watch the video.

  3. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Sorry fellas. I had my girlfriend put the thing about my website. (my internet was down) anyways.

    She had put in the address wrong. Silly girl. Should have just waited untill I got my internet back up and running.

    Well anyways.

    Here is the info you need. There should be no issues viewing it. Some of the photo albums are premium members only.

    BUT the VIDEO you should be able to view once you become registered. It does not cost anything to become a basic memeber.

    Temptingmisstiffany. Escort-site. Com
    Call me a dk if you want, but I'm not singing up to watch one video. Theres so many other sites where you don't need to sign up.

    Trouble video

  4. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Mr. DollGuru.

    Now we know that thing was no where close to poking my eye out. LOL.
    Just looking out for your safety.

    Always nice to see a girl enjoying what she does.

  5. #5001

    Movie. Eye poking

    Quote Originally Posted by DollGuru  [View Original Post]
    Great video.

    Be careful you don't put an eye out with that thing.
    Mr. DollGuru.

    Now we know that thing was no where close to poking my eye out. LOL.

    The participant actually does shows with me every now and then. The video was just a tease of what me and him actually do. He's a freaky Vybez kartel! Need I say anymore. LOL

  6. #5000

    Lilly

    www.sexymisslilly.com

    Haven't posted my review on the other board but thought I'd share here first. Saw Lilly at a very nice downtown location a week before the holiday. 180 half, but in reality we spent just over an hour. Didn't try for a second cup, I think you would have to pay the hourly for that. After the proceedings, no rush we just talked about life, the hobby, ect. Very sweet girl who is actually looks nicer (facially softer) than her pics. A bit nervous to start but warmed up very nicely. Tried several positions including all my favorites. Not a GFE but she doesn't hold herself out as such, so no surprise. She and absolute spinner with a sweet tight body, nice demeanor and yea even though it's covered everything, I'll repeat.

  7. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    BUT the VIDEO you should be able to view once you become registered. It does not cost anything to become a basic memeber.
    Great video.

    Be careful you don't put an eye out with that thing.

  8. #4998

    My mistake on website address.

    Sorry fellas. I had my girlfriend put the thing about my website. (my internet was down) anyways.

    She had put in the address wrong. Silly girl. Should have just waited untill I got my internet back up and running.

    Well anyways.

    Here is the info you need. There should be no issues viewing it. Some of the photo albums are premium members only.

    BUT the VIDEO you should be able to view once you become registered. It does not cost anything to become a basic memeber.

    Temptingmisstiffany. Escort-site. Com

  9. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am finally able to start adding videos to my website.

    Just added one today. Its called BBBJ BIG BLACK COCK. Don't let the title fool you. LOL.

    There will be more added soon.

    So be sure to check it out.

    Temptingtiffany. Escort-site. Com
    Trouble > video... I rather go to roundandbrown

  10. #4996

    My movie

    OK so I just went to check out my website and went into the movie part. You do have to be a registered member. After becoming a registered member there was no problem viewing the movie. If there are any problems please let me know. No password required or anything.

    http://temptingmisstiffany.escort-site.com/movies.phtml

  11. #4995

    Movie

    Hello gents.

    No I am NOT in Worcester.

    My video is on my website. Unfortinately it is password protected and you DO have to be a memeber. That is not my doing, that is the websites doing. S O R R Y! ! !

    I will be looking into putting it on DailyMotion. We see though. Other than that it is currently on my website.

    Asket: I'm not sure why it is telling you that about the email. The best thing I can think of is that you are currently in the websites database. Not sure. Sorry hun

  12. #4994

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pw Herman  [View Original Post]
    It is there but is password protected. Too much effort just to watch a clip IMHO
    I agree PW,

    I went to the website to see the video but lost interest quickly when I realized the effort that it would take to see it.

    Fever

  13. #4993

    Movie

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about worcester tiffany, but I believe that Tiffany has another website at.

    www

    Dot tempting misstiffany dot escort-site dot com.

    The movie is listed there.

    The.
    It is there but is password protected. Too much effort just to watch a clip IMHO

  14. #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am finally able to start adding videos to my website.

    Just added one today. Its called BBBJ BIG BLACK COCK. Don't let the title fool you. LOL.

    There will be more added soon.

    So be sure to check it out.

    Temptingtiffany. Escort-site. Com
    Tried to become a member on your web site, but kept saying "email already in system" I tried and tried then gave up, really wanted to see the video

  15. #4991

    MissTiffany or Tiffany

    Not sure about worcester tiffany, but I believe that Tiffany has another website at

    www Dot tempting misstiffany dot escort-site dot com.

    The movie is listed there.

    The.

    Quote Originally Posted by Really69  [View Original Post]
    I see no vid's available and I'm not sure if worchester tiffany is you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape