Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 48,691 to 48,705 of 61438
-
12-30-12 09:26 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 319I think that you might be right. It maybe her or the mother on here wanting to drum up business because all the others will not come back after being taken for a fool. This might be a pure setup and for more than just your money if you show up in something nice to drive.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-12 08:43 #12747Banned Member

Posts: 5343Thanks!
Maybe Randys1978 is the girl's pimp / boyfriend / candyman and was self posting to set up to rip another monger off!
Originally Posted by Eum Yang
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-12 00:43 #12746Regular Member

Posts: 1Newbie
New to the site. Where on the WS can I find a Hook up and where near Pratt st, Lombard can I score
Originally Posted by Eddie Warchild
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 23:42 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 393I know that this is the SW thread, but on the other hand, StonedNirvana reported 2 weeks ago in the BP thread (post #133) that this girl is a fraud:
Originally Posted by Randys1978
[View Original Post]
StonedNirvana then copied and pasted the text of the ad, which matches the ad that Randys1978 linked.
Originally Posted by StonedNirvana
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 21:11 #12744Banned Member

Posts: 5343Holly Time!
Thanks to Badboy1968, I was able to contact Holly today. I originally had to other options that didn't pan out so I gave Holly a little ringaling!
She gave me easy to find directions to pick her up & off we went. A very pleasant gal Holly is. No talk of donation when I told her what I was looking for. I brought it up as to not have any issues at the end. We ended up agreeing on a quick pipe cleaning with swallow for the usual street donation + tip if one was warranted.
This gal gave it her all to drain my fluids. Had decent skills, some technique was too much teeth but she followed directions well. She just had a kid so she was lacatating a little. After about 10 minutes of oral relief, I was ready to explode & she was ready for my load & guzzled it down as promised.
Damage was a total of $30.
I would definitely use Holly again. I crusied all the strolls today from C / PP-WW-B / CB & it was pretty dead out. Gald I had my fellow mongers to help me out today.
Thanks again & be safe my friends!
-
12-29-12 21:08 #12743

Posts: 540Exactly
I thought so too.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 21:01 #12742Banned Member

Posts: 5343To each his own!
If this chick can get $150 for any of her time, great for her!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye In Md
[View Original Post]
Me on the other hand, thinks she is a SW posting in BP.
-
12-29-12 21:01 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 530Crackhead
Prob posted it here because she looks like a crackhead
Originally Posted by Hawkeye In Md
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 20:50 #12740Senior Member

Posts: 94In SWR?
Might have posted in the wrong thread.
Originally Posted by Randys1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 17:42 #12739Regular Member

Posts: 4A must see
Saw this girl today after I meet some friends at the tilted kilt in White Marsh after enjoying the view over lunch needed relief so I hooked up with Girl http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...exy-21/6395923 Great time no rush as said great value for $.5 she had great mic skills and spoke great Greek I will be going back
Enjoy her guys.
-
12-29-12 16:17 #12738Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for providers
Dose any one know of any providers in the Westminster Owings Mills area any help will be great thanks.
-
12-29-12 15:35 #12737Senior Member

Posts: 28Renewed action
Man I was not aware this strip has become active once again. Will need to plan trips to this area frequently from now on.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 14:46 #12736Senior Member

Posts: 319Yeah she told me the same thing last month and I disregarded it and told her that I was out of town of which I was. Going out of town again and heading to Vegas for a week. Going to see how the action is across the state. Then to Arizona to visit my daughter and see what going on there. Happy New Year to all and have fun. I hope that Kiara gets her act together but it seem that she is going down hill faster than ever expected.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 10:59 #12735Senior Member

Posts: 530Nothing good last forever
I got syung by a bee last yr. 500mg of cipro cleard it up. Guess ill start looking for this injection onlind. Smh
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-12 10:45 #12734Senior Member

Posts: 530Same here
Called me 2 days ago saying she need money for rent. I'm thinking yeah ok. That money will be spent by the 1st
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






