Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 808 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1987

    Jessica and Katie

    Updating. Saw both of them in the last few weeks.

    Katie, nice petite blond with great DT skills, takes direction well. .8 for FS and says open to Greek maybe. Incall not bad, cluttered off of national. I will repeat.

    Jessica. Mid 20s? Tight, dirty blond. Gave me a deal cause we did it up against the sink in the bathroom cause the roommate was home sleeping (2pm). Rushed thru the BBBJ and onto FS. Made some noise. **** has some potential at a motel room. Took direction well and very open to other kinks.

    I will repeat as well. But only at a motel.

  2. #1986

    Any interest?

    Thought this might be as good a place as any so here goes. Recent contact online didn't pan out, but was given a number and pics of her friend that offers BBFS for $. Only does car dates or I would assume if ya get a room or use your place, that's cool to. Not for me and I haven't seen her. All I can say is she actually kind of cute, petite and black. If any senior wants the # and pics, feel free to pm. Do include an email to send pics to. Non seniors if you have something interesting to offer. Especially someone with superior BBBJ skills, other than SW's, maybe we can talk.

  3. #1985

    Mya,

    Need a little help from my fellow mongers. I've been trying to find Mya for a couple of months now and have had no luck . Seems our schedules just aren't coming together. I had her old number but like most of the girls, it doesn't seem to be working. In fact, I've had 3 numbers for her in that past couple of years. She is one of my ATF's. So, I've been doing her stroll pretty regularly but with no luck. I'd sure like to ring in the New Year properly and help the poor lady out. Many of you know me and if there are any mongers out there who have her current, working number, PLEASE PM me with it. I'll be super grateful and am willing to share if need be, just let me know.

    Thanks in advance for any help and have a safe and Happy New Year all you mongers out there.

    Bones out

  4. #1984

    South Side Dec. 26

    Went down to south loop for a couple of hours on the afternoon of the 26th. Greenfield was ridiculously filled with Uncle Leo. Manned LEO cars were parked around 12th street and 22nd streets. I also saw several cruising as well as a marked SUV parked on a side street (I think it may have been around 14th). They filled the place the whole time. National wasn't so bad, but not much out either. Found Paige on Lincoln. Better experience than last time. Went to same spot. She did a great job for. 3. She was texting as we drove and made a call as I drove her to her requested location. Not sure if she is into crack or meth, but it's one of them. But having said that she was sober this time and not nearly the drama.

  5. #1983

    Nice pics

    Thanks for thinking of us. By the way I saw Katie yesterday.

  6. #1982

    South Loop Thurs AM

    I could not sleep yesterday morning, so I hit the with loop at 5am. Saw Mya, Brandy and two new girls. The first new girl was on Lincoln. Second new girl was on National. Same story with both girls, pulled up for the pick up and as they approached, and I could clearly see there faces, both were meth addicts, and I drove off. The one in Linclon was pissed. Someone had picked up Mya, so I ended up with Brandy. Lots of cops out, but a reprieve from them about 6-6:30. By 7:00 the loop was SW free.

  7. #1981

  8. #1980

    12-27-12 run in MIA

    How much I hate milw 5-0z I wanted to share my deranged adventures of the South. Girls are def. More zinc greedy and do good things for it. =)

    Please enjoy the pix I'm coming back soon becon =). I saw this one SW wanted to snap a back pix of her butt. She looked kinnda like Brandy just her ass was a little wider. Since these girls are frm south I won't edit the pix and share in natural form how they are meant to be. Total dmg. 60 time between 2 pros 15-20mins max.

  9. #1979

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?
    I went out with this in mind today. It seemed like several girls came out at almost the same time on Greenfield around 2:15 or so. I saw a young, thin, good looking HSW just off of GF around 12th or so. I circled once and caught her eye. She popped in when I came back around. Her name is Sasha. She said she is 19. She doesn't look anything like the Sasha whose picture is a few pages back. She said she doesn't do anything for less than. 50. I told her that didn't work. She asked what I am working with and I told her. 25. She hesitated and I told her I would do. 27. She then asked if I had a condom. I told her no and she said we needed to get one. I told her I didn't want to take that much time. I just told her I would give her. 07 for her trouble and drop her off. She said,"I'll keep it real. If I can check you out, I'll do it for. 27. She did and I passed the test. She did a great job. It was really very good. She seems like a cool girl. She said she rarely goes out and hasn't been doing it long. She said the only reason she was out was because Christmas is coming up. She is interested in getting a couple of regulars. She said she is staying with a girl off GF right now and she said she is cool with her doing in-calls. I did get her digits, but she didn't want me to give them out just yet. She said she hasn't been doing this long at all and wants to be careful. I will try to hook up with her soon and re-check about giving a few guys her number. I will try to convince her that it is safer for me to get her number out than it is for her to keep hitting the streets. So, it seems the rumors about this particular week of the year would be true.

  10. #1978
    "If my phone is any indication, it Tis the season."

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?

  11. #1977

    Christmas? Try amateur month!

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?
    Tis the season to sell some pussy to make some quick holiday cash alright but the sad truth is all the amateur providers on the streets and BP have no skillz and don't really understand the monger needs or his expectations. Case in point, I met a beautiful girl 22yrs old who don't advertise anywhere and works a legit job while going to college but then does some stripping and extras on the side. I met this girl from a recent private party and another party earlier in the year and she was very eager to hang out with me at my place even called me up just days after the party to get together. So I picked her up, went to my place and she was a very cool girl to chat with but no skilz where I needed her to be skilled. I dropped $$ for this hot exclusive girl only to receive service that was so bad its completely taken the wind from my sailz about meeting any new providers. In the last two months I have had several girls from a local strip club and 1 from BP only to be disappointed. These newbies to the trade have no idea IMHO WTF to do to satisfy a client and I am still in need of an amazing provider to clean my pipes! Cavet emptor!

  12. #1976
    It's true. A few years back, I met a "normal," blonde, 20-something Mom on Greenfield. Never in a million years would you see her out on GF at any other time of the year. It was the week before Christmas and she was out stuffing stockings. This was also before the 2008 economic crash, so I'm sure you're much more likely to find this happening now. Great BBBJTC and really friendly. She was very pointed about saying she wouldn't be out at any other time and I believed her. It was the last time I ever saw her. (Wouldn't be surprised if she was one of Santa's elves, LOL.)

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?

  13. #1975

    Christmas

    So thIs Is for some of you more senIor guys who have been doing thIs longer. Is the week before ChrIstmas and weekend In partIcular super hot for actIon on the streets? Usually rIght before bIll tIme you fInd the best fInds. Some of these gIrls probably want ChrIstmas money I would expect. So any shared thoughts from years past?

  14. #1974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    With great apologies to you sir, I am sooooo sorry I used the word style instead of your preferred word "text".

    However, I believe you missed my point. My point is that although none of us understand half or more of what he writes, what I do understand is that he has made contact with many SW's. He has posted pictures of many of the ladies he has met. And he willingly shares his information. That makes him a very valuable member of the forum to me. If his "text" is not proper and it just bothers you so much I again respectfully suggest that you simply ignore him so that you won't even see his posts.

    By insulting him you run the risk of him leaving the forum. I would find his loss to be great. As I would find the loss of your contributions sad. I presume others feel the way I do that D of SH (which I have no clue what the fuck D of SH means, but unlike you I don"t care what the fuck D of SH means) has shared good info and other members would hope he continues to post.

    Maybe you feel the forum would be better off without him. I don't see how that is your call. I believe the forum belongs to all of us. You have an option to ignore what you don't like, so why not exercise it?
    Come now my WM elite brother. I think I've too many hobbies and I just mix all of them up. I've always had the problem of talking off at tangents. LOL =/. D of SH = Duke of Simple Humpington LOL. I just hate to write it all the time. Of D of SH. I would put more pix and vids but seems both the "uncles" and 5-0z are monitoring it. Seniors from other parts of states and towns cross txt, email, group else where as well not using as this board as sole point of contact. I have something like that with MIA m0ngers. If pigs won't organize we won't either. And Chella's one of fav. Customers is a undercover leo. We are men before title.

    As I always say I'm just a guest in your town. Before I accepted my work project in town I did make sure there are ladies to entertain me. That said how Minilabs from MIA board says lets no go off topic. Pix + vids + details help. Happy hunting.

    Duke of Simple Humpington (D of SH) out.

  15. #1973

    D of SH

    Aside from the fact of his anon (which we all have) his posts are good data, he has openly shared both good and bad, and a forum reader can skip over someone if the want. Can I read Korean? No. But I don't ***** at Koreans for it, I consider it a puzzle. LOL.

    Long story short. Let's get back to the street meat. LOL. Personally, I'm on the prowl for Mya again, and have been having fun with Katie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape